Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

The Office of Naval Intelligence and UFOs.

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#31    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,743 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:28 AM

Posted Image

Kudos to Karl 12 for posting this!
Thank you!
(And just in time too - the forum has been so dead lately)

Edited by Paxus, 12 April 2011 - 09:31 AM.

#32    karl 12

karl 12

Government Agent

• 3,765 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:43 AM

Thanks for the replies (and the kudos Paxus lol ;) ) - keeping with the marine nature of the thread, here's some other eye-witness testimony from the Colares case involving unknown objects emerging or submerging into water and an interesting report concerning a priest and a fisherman.

"Sometimes the UFOs go into the water. I’ve seen blue lights moving around under the water, and I’ve seen them come out. It just goes up and away in a northern direction, up and down in a wavy motion toward the ocean…It began with lights all over Colares… sometimes in the shape of a hat, round, discs, like an umbrella… They seemed to come from way high up from many places, one from the sky, one from the bay… They put out a strong light, too bright to see a shape. The light was blinding. One time we saw three or four objects come together into one big one. They seemed to come from different directions and then joined together. Many times we could see them going across the island toward Belém. They didn’t make any noise. Very silent. One time we saw many UFOs coming out of the water at the same time, one, two, three, four… Many lights came out of the water. Huge objects went into the water, came down and went into the water".

link

And:

Fishermen:

A Colares fishermen also saw UFOs coming in and out from the waters of the Marajó bay. Sometimes, they could see their bluish light moving under the water. “Once, I was sleeping when the sergeants - members of the operation - told me they took a photograph of a flying saucer diving into the water close to a boat. I went to the beach and waited for the fisherman. When he came back he told me what happened. He was terrified. Several weeks later I saw a light close to a fishing-boat. It was blue and surrounded the boat once or twice, by 300 meters, then it dived into the water. There wasn't any sound. It was like a blade passing through the water”, said the captain.

Priest witnessed object appearing:

The priest Alfredo de La Ó, responsible for the Colares church at that time and already dead, was also heard by the military. One of his stories: one night when he was driving he saw a bright object cone-shaped far away. It was at 100 meters of altitude more or less and coming down. it seemed it was landing. “I stopped and came out of the car to see it better. It's lights were green, red and yellow and turned on and off clockwise. It was swaying but, suddenly, the lights became stronger and it went up. It disappeared and did not land”, said the priest.

At two o'clock in the morning of November 27th, 1977, the Air Force agents were paying attention to three bright objects, with different sizes, on a place called Ponta do Machadinho. Apparently they were landed at a distance of 3.000 meters from them. Suddenly, the smaller object came closer to the bigger one. Few seconds later, it flew northeast, towards Belém. The other two stayed for some seconds more and then rised up fast, disappearing while taking different ways.

Another five bright objects could be seen in November 28th at 5000 meters, over the city of Colares. After some time, they came closer to a bigger one. They had yellow, red and green lights. One object left the others and started to emit a strong blue light against a place called Ponta do Bacuri. Later, they came together again and left towards Baía do Sol, Mosqueiro, at high speed. A fisherman, terrified, reported to the military the sighting of a dark UFO reflecting a bluish light. He was then interviewed by a crew of the Brazilian UFO Magazine [www.ufo.com.br].

link

Cheers.

#33    karl 12

karl 12

Government Agent

• 3,765 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:53 AM

Some reading about 'Naval Intelligence' taken from Timothy Good's book 'Need to Know: UFOs, the Military and Intelligence':

#34    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,743 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:58 AM

The title of the article[http://www.illuminat...-viewpoint.htm] baffles me...
Two Failed National Security Council Policies: UFO Denial and UFO Extraterrestrialism
How is 'UFO Extraterrestrialism' a national security council policy???!

In three short years (1949-1952) and in two major national publications the Air Force position went from rigid denial of the existence of the phenomenon to the promotion of the extraterrestrial hypothesis as an explanation for the appearance and origin of the unidentified flying objects. <-- Hilarious
Actually a lot of it is really funny - check out this gem, "Arthur C. Clark, viewed the fact that 90 percent of the flying objects were being reported over America and not over the rest of the planet, this was an unlikely condition for alien visitation."
hee hee hee hee!

I'm about 5 pages worth into it now and I must say, WOW.
Lot's of great info, very interesting ideas and observations!
For example, the relationship with water and UFO as quillius mentioned, although, I think it might be more than 50%! Q-man, have you read all the incidents at http://www.waterufo.net/?

I also liked the comprehensive way they listed aso many connections to the UFO phenomenon from 'side effects' to locations of appearence, proximity to water, incidence/frequency and appearence with relation to the development and movement of nuclear arms, even their behaviour vs TIME... (it seems they were far more secretive before nukes were developed and afterwards become a lot less covert and more prone to playing cat and mouse games with the US military) etc etc

Fantastic stuff!

Totally blew me away: the story about the FDR (aircraft carrier) and how it was constantly followed by UFOs!!! (It was the first ship to carry nukes!)

Don't know what to make of the detailed description of a UFO in the Tasman sea by a RAF pilot in which he saw a design painted on it of the grinning cheshire cat!....

Edited by Paxus, 12 April 2011 - 12:09 PM.

#35    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,743 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:06 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 12 April 2011 - 06:47 AM, said:

Wow! There's a lot of information here, I've just started going through it and I've gotta say, pretty compelling. I'm on the fence about the ETH over it just being things we've created. I do believe there is life out there. Just not sure it's anymore sophisticated then us. To think, in the '60s we had the SR-71 blackbird and didn't know about it until the 90's. So, in the '60s we had that extremely fast and incredibly stealth jet that was hidden and not known for nearly 20 years!!  Since then, there has not been much that tops it. There are the stealth bombers, and the fighters. Yet, the Government has shown n told us about those. So, what AREN'T they telling us about? Trust me, what they have now would blow our minds. I promise you.
Unless you've back-tracked or found it out for yourself, you would have missed something very interesting along those lines, mentioned here on UM(maybe a month or two ago) about one or two ex Lockheed people (senior level too) who say, "anything you can imagine (including the realms of sci fi) we (humans) can already do"! They went on to say, but the public will never be made aware of this!!
:wacko:

Edited by Paxus, 12 April 2011 - 12:10 PM.

#36    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,743 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:14 PM

I think it's interesting, from an ETH point of view, that sighting concentrations around nuke manufacturing, nuke armaments (fixed and mobile) aswell as seeing and tracking and chasing objects underwater (that are playing cat and mouse with the US navy) are clearly not meteorlogical phenomenon....
The last best explination for UFOs, plasma, does not fit here....

Phew!
Still reading!....

It says, "In the United States UFOs flew over the White House and Capital Building on at least 24 different occasions during the months of May, June, July, and August. Some UFO researchers maintain that the 24 Washington over-flights indicate the intelligence behind the phenomenon possibly tried to pressure or warn Washington against continued nuclear testing. "

I mean of course I've heard of UFOs over Washington, but I had no idea this happened on 24 seperate occasions???
Is that right?!
Where are all the photos?
(Please pardon my ignorance)

Edited by Paxus, 12 April 2011 - 12:35 PM.

#37    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 5,590 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:45 PM

View PostPaxus, on 12 April 2011 - 12:06 PM, said:

Unless you've back-tracked or found it out for yourself, you would have missed something very interesting along those lines, mentioned here on UM(maybe a month or two ago) about one or two ex Lockheed people (senior level too) who say, "anything you can imagine (including the realms of sci fi) we (humans) can already do"! They went on to say, but the public will never be made aware of this!!

The videos and debates can be found on this thread by Bee...

http://www.unexplain...pic=194233&st=0

I definately recommend you have a look as Pax has suggested.  :tu:

#38    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 5,590 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:49 PM

View PostPaxus, on 12 April 2011 - 11:58 AM, said:

I'm about 5 pages worth into it now and I must say, WOW.
Lot's of great info, very interesting ideas and observations!
For example, the relationship with water and UFO as quillius mentioned, although, I think it might be more than 50%! Q-man, have you read all the incidents at http://www.waterufo.net/?

I also liked the comprehensive way they listed aso many connections to the UFO phenomenon from 'side effects' to locations of appearence, proximity to water, incidence/frequency and appearence with relation to the development and movement of nuclear arms, even their behaviour vs TIME... (it seems they were far more secretive before nukes were developed and afterwards become a lot less covert and more prone to playing cat and mouse games with the US military) etc etc

Fantastic stuff!

Totally blew me away: the story about the FDR (aircraft carrier) and how it was constantly followed by UFOs!!! (It was the first ship to carry nukes!)

Don't know what to make of the detailed description of a UFO in the Tasman sea by a RAF pilot in which he saw a design painted on it of the grinning cheshire cat!....

Hey Pax, it sounds fascinating....would love to know how you summise it once you have finished.

And no I havent gone through teh reports but sounds like I should.

I never really gave much thought to UFO's and water, however I think this is obviously something that should be looked into. Not sure if it was you Pax, but I remember soemone suggesting UFO's live in the water hence why we see so few entering/leaving our atmosphere...not bad speculation.

Things seem to be hotting up on UM at the moment...getting very interesting me thinks  :unsure2:

#39    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,743 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:10 PM

View Postquillius, on 12 April 2011 - 12:49 PM, said:

Hey Pax, it sounds fascinating....would love to know how you summise it once you have finished.

And no I havent gone through teh reports but sounds like I should.

I never really gave much thought to UFO's and water, however I think this is obviously something that should be looked into. Not sure if it was you Pax, but I remember soemone suggesting UFO's live in the water hence why we see so few entering/leaving our atmosphere...not bad speculation.

Things seem to be hotting up on UM at the moment...getting very interesting me thinks  :unsure2:
Oh duuuude - you have to spend a few days over at www.waterufo.net!!!

As to this big article - it's odd - so insightful in so many ways and yet an odd overlying hypothesis (that UFO are terrestrial) that I find difficult to follow... I mean I find it difficult to draw the same conclusions the author did from same data.
For example, he says how quickly UFOs arrive after a nuke-event proves they are near enough to react quickly, hence they are terrestrial... I just don't subscribe to that point of view.
Also, from 'mankind cohabiting  the Earth with a greater non-human intelligence that either evolved here or migrated to earth long ago in the distant geophysical past' to 'There is a very high possibility that this intelligence is responsible for the creation of humanity' is a leap I simply don't get....

Oh, thanks for posting bee's thread!!

Hey, check this out!:
During the 1957 International Geophysical Year scientific world survey Brazilian scientist Dr. Villela aboard a US Navy icebreaker in Admiralty Bay, Antarctica witnessed a silvery bullet like object break out of 37 feet of ice and then fly into the sky and rapidly disappear. Two other witnesses who caught only the tail end of the event observed great blocks of ice fall back from the sky and the impressive hole blasted from the ice sheet by this UFO.
[From this thread - Karl 12's posted article ]

Pretty amazing eh?!
Something like that is either secret man-made ju-ju or it's ET!

Edited by Paxus, 12 April 2011 - 01:21 PM.

#40    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 5,590 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:18 PM

View PostPaxus, on 12 April 2011 - 01:10 PM, said:

Oh duuuude - you have to spend a few days over at www.waterufo.net!!!

As to this big article - it's odd - so insightful in so many ways and yet an odd overlying hypothesis (that UFO are terrestrial) that I find difficult to follow... I mean I find it difficult to draw the same conclusions the author did from same data.
For example, he says how quickly UFOs arrive after a nuke-event proves they are near enough to react quickly, hence they are terrestrial... I just don't subscribe to that point of view.

Oh, thanks for posting bee's thread!!

Hey, check this out!:
During the 1957 International Geophysical Year scientific world survey Brazilian scientist Dr. Villela aboard a US Navy icebreaker in Admiralty Bay, Antarctica witnessed a silvery bullet like object break out of 37 feet of ice and then fly into the sky and rapidly disappear. Two other witnesses who caught only the tail end of the event observed great blocks of ice fall back from the sky and the impressive hole blasted from the ice sheet by this UFO.
[From this thread - Karl 12's posted article ]

Pretty amazing eh?!
Something like that is either secret man-made ju-ju or it's ET!

I will do as the interest it has aroused in you is enough to make me want to look also....in addition to the fact Karl posted it and he seems very on the mark with cases he presents.

I am deeply into the portage county case, this still seems like a perfect scenario of hoax or ET in my current opinion. I dont see how so many people involved are lying, or mistaken as the sightings are all of similar nature.

How I wish ET would just land and save all this work :)

#41    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:45 PM

View PostPaxus, on 12 April 2011 - 12:06 PM, said:

Oh, I'll have to look for that! Thanks for bringing that up my friend! And also, you'd made a comment about the board being dead lately, and I have to agree with you so, to the OP, thank you for posting this. I'm still sifting through all the information just on this topic posted, work keeps me rather busy.(Pretty awesome though all the information)

#42    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,743 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:10 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 12 April 2011 - 01:45 PM, said:

Oh, I'll have to look for that! Thanks for bringing that up my friend! And also, you'd made a comment about the board being dead lately, and I have to agree with you so, to the OP, thank you for posting this. I'm still sifting through all the information just on this topic posted, work keeps me rather busy.(Pretty awesome though all the information)
No need to look, quillius posted the link just up there *points to post # 37* ;)

Edited by Paxus, 12 April 2011 - 02:10 PM.

#43    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,743 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:16 PM

View Postdreaming, on 02 April 2011 - 12:58 AM, said:

weird stuff... nobodys going to debunk the water saucers?
With so many 'up-close and personal' incidents, with so many quality witnesses?... I don't see debunking as even remotely possible...
Something physical is definately scooting about the place! :)

View Postkarl 12, on 08 April 2011 - 06:16 PM, said:

'Admiral of the fleet' Lord Hill-Norton enquires to the whereabouts of HMS Manchester's logbook due to alleged UFO activity....only to be told it fell overboard. :no:
PRICELESS!!!

Edited by Paxus, 12 April 2011 - 04:17 PM.

#44    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 5,590 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:50 PM

View PostPaxus, on 12 April 2011 - 04:16 PM, said:

With so many 'up-close and personal' incidents, with so many quality witnesses?... I don't see debunking as even remotely possible...
Something physical is definately scooting about the place! :)

PRICELESS!!!

:no: that has just beaten the explanation that portage county officers where chasing a planet, into first place.  :P

#45    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:04 PM

View PostPaxus, on 12 April 2011 - 02:10 PM, said:

No need to look, quillius posted the link just up there *points to post # 37* ;)

Thank you kind sir. I'm a little off my game today. I'm on a 4 day MedLeave due to getting hurt in training on Sunday, so they have me a little drugged up. NEVER take anything, not even tylenol so this stuff is kinda whippin' me a little bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users