Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Need Help Identifying A Possible UM Segment

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1    SpencerHalliwell

SpencerHalliwell

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:32 AM

Does anyone happen to remember a UFO segment, along the lines of...family sees an object/light in the sky....as it gets closer to the house they begin to film it from outside...and in the frame of their footage is the upstairs window to their house where a silhouette of a person/thing passed the window frame, while the family claims only the dog remained inside as they all went outside to look in the sky.

#2    Disembodied Voice

Disembodied Voice

Mystical Bean Chaointe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

• My inspiration is ART...Because without ART we would just be stuck with reality. - Daniel R. Lynch

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:46 AM

View PostSpencerHalliwell, on 14 March 2011 - 07:32 AM, said:

Does anyone happen to remember a UFO segment, along the lines of...family sees an object/light in the sky....as it gets closer to the house they begin to film it from outside...and in the frame of their footage is the upstairs window to their house where a silhouette of a person/thing passed the window frame, while the family claims only the dog remained inside as they all went outside to look in the sky.

Sorry I haven't even heard of it but I'd like to see it. It sounds interesting.

Posted Image

MY PARANORMAL BLOG: ENTER IF YOU DARE!
"Reality is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there."
"I am a lover not a fighter but I will fight for what I love."
"Don't tell me that the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"

#3    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,318 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:42 PM

That sounds like that show that was on Fox about 10 years ago about the family that was abducted by aliens and only their video footage from the evening remained.  I remember the scene you're talking about with the grey gaining access to the house through an upstairs window - kind of odd that a being that can traverse both time and space would need to do that though.

The whole thing was faked - it was just a TV show.  There's even an IMDB entry about it with a list of "actors".

I actually posted a question about the show a couple weeks back because I couldn't remember the name.  I can't remember it now, but if you search in this or the UFO thread, you'll find it.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#4    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,318 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:45 PM

Here's the thread:

http://www.unexplain...6

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#5    SpencerHalliwell

SpencerHalliwell

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 04:27 AM

Thanks everyone but I found it, it wasn't UM it was something else.

#6    jazzer1960

jazzer1960

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:26 AM

Looks like the net curtain just moving in the wind to me,

#7    kreative1

kreative1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:42 AM

Our out of space friends stop over at peoples bathrooms before the hectic trip back home. That movie sounds the same as what I saw on Fox few years ago?, home made movie style, starts with aliens cutting up a cow and seeing the family filming them, then they move to the families house, they go through walls, up on the roof, the father shoots his gun at them, the freakiest thing was the little girl, she started playing the piano and kept saying they won't hurt anyone but helping the aliens as they control her.

Edited by kreative1, 18 March 2011 - 11:42 AM.

#8    paul the walrus

paul the walrus

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

• "Instant Karma's gonna get you, its gonna look you right in the face."

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:11 PM

This video seems so dated and grainy that no one in their right mind could be completely swayed that an alien was captured on film. How old is this video anyways, 20 years plus?

#9    Dolmah27

Dolmah27

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:38 PM

only thing scary about this post is that chicks jumper!

#10    Oberon Delta

Oberon Delta

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 03:18 PM

When nature calls, nature calls!!!!  LOL   Did the husband run upstairs and bust open the bathroom door to see what it was?  Did the alien remember to lower the toilet seat and flush? Hmmmmmm......makes me wonder.

When nature calls, nature calls!!!!  LOL   Did the husband run upstairs and bust open the bathroom door to see what it was?  Did the alien remember to lower the toilet seat and flush? Hmmmmmm......makes me wonder.

#11    David Benjamin

David Benjamin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 03:38 PM

Did you see that arrow shaped UFO at 4:39??? wow that was amazing!!!

#12    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:41 PM

Its got to be fake

Posted Image

#13    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 19 March 2011 - 12:07 AM

View PostDigitalDreamer, on 18 March 2011 - 07:41 PM, said:

Its got to be fake

Why does it "Have" to be fake? Seems like you're a little to close minded my friend. I'm not saying this is an alien, nor something other than a natural occurrence. However, many people think I'm a severe skeptic yet, the exact opposite is true. I'm a firm believe I just  have a strict set of rules when investigating a claim yet, I'm not daft enough to keep my mind closed and not allow myself to see ALL sides of a claim. Rule everything out, psychologically, physically, naturally occurring, technically and much more. After ALL these are checked off, then you can start leaning towards a more than normal or Paranormal conclusion. However, this couldn't be possible if I just said, "Nope not possible." And that was that.

We would still be living in the dark ages, in caves, if people took that attitude. And unfortunately too many of our scientists and leaders take this approach which leads to no growth.

#14    robbychazz

robbychazz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 12:53 AM

Very weak video. Just beacuse there are lights in the sky that seem to be in some sort of formation does not mean its alien. Should not have even put the video on this site. I will not even comment on the shape they see in the window

#15    ThePitOfReason

ThePitOfReason

Remote Viewer

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:56 AM

Well I watched this and I mean I watched it hard. The UFO part is nothing special as the lights seem to be a very familiar pattern we have all seen many times and could be flares or anything from small led lights and a few ballons. But the creature in the window is worth looking into. If you rewind it and watch this part of the video over and over again like she said it does resemble a little man. But look hard at it I see a small creature no larger than a cat standing on two legs with wings. And it does not look like any alien. It looks like a gargoyle to me. Even the face and the shape of the wings on it's back. That's creepy!

And so I watched it some more and it looks like the cat standing on his back legs playing with the curtain or blind just like he was playing with the TV. Hes pretty much doing a strut and what looks like wings is his tail. Maybe who knows :)

Edited by ThePitOfReason, 19 March 2011 - 07:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users