Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

New lead in the Zodiac Killer Case ?


  • Please log in to reply
426 replies to this topic

#271    msmike1

msmike1

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Joined:14 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississippi

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:03 PM

View PostJonathanVonErich, on 10 March 2012 - 11:13 PM, said:

Well thank you Mike, I appreciate the compliment, coming from a respected member like you. :tu:

Sadly I have spent way too much time trying to research this case. Oh well.... :lol:
Hey got to give credit where its due, but respected? I wouldn't go that far. lol.

Mike


#272    msmike1

msmike1

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Joined:14 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississippi

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:11 PM

Also, do you think that the zodiac could be related to the original night stalker/east area rapist case. I know zodiac didn't sexually assault his victims, but the east area rapist didn't start out killing either. Sometimes killers evolve into something else. There are some similarities in the crimes for sure. Just a thought.

Mike


#273    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

    Telekinetic

  • Banned
  • 7,519 posts
  • Joined:19 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:07 PM

View PostMentalcase, on 11 March 2012 - 02:09 AM, said:

And you may be the one the break it! B)  I hope so, that would be awesome!!
I doubt it very much MC, but thank you very much my friend. :tu:

I'm still researching the case, still trying to find theories and possibilities, however I don't spent as much time on it as I did in the past, and quite frankly I'm now waiting for other people ( like Voigt or Butterfield ) to solve the case, after all they are the best researchers out there. Hopefully somebody, anybody, will solve the case soon. It's possible. :)


View Postmsmike1, on 11 March 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

Also, do you think that the zodiac could be related to the original night stalker/east area rapist case. I know zodiac didn't sexually assault his victims, but the east area rapist didn't start out killing either. Sometimes killers evolve into something else. There are some similarities in the crimes for sure. Just a thought.

Mike
Very interesting question Mike, never really thought of the possibility. :)

In my opinion the Original Night Stalker and Zodiac were two different men, I don't really see a lot of similarities between the two cases. You said it yourself, Zodiac didn't sexually assaulted his victims, and I doubt very seriously that a killer would change his MO from murder to sexual assault. We have seen many cases were an individual will start his "career" by sexually assaulting his victims then "switch" or "evolve" to murders, but the contrary is so rare that I don't think it's a possibility. We also have to remember that part of the Original Night Stalker's was to commit burglaries, something the Zodiac never did.

Another very important point: the Original Night Stalker had no communication with the police or local newspapers. He wrote no letters, didn't care to brag or talk about his crimes, never gave himself a nickname or identity. In other word he was the opposite of Zodiac; Zodiac was all about taunting the authorities, he was all about bragging and talking about his crimes. In fact the only reason why he killed Paul Stine was to be in the headlines and to be the focus of every newspapers and news report of the Bay Area. The Original Night Stalker wanted no communication with the authorities or the newspapers, this is to me the biggest evidence that it was a different man. Only my opinion Mike, if you want to add anything please do, I admit that I don't know much details about the Original Stalker. :)


#274    msmike1

msmike1

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Joined:14 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississippi

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:54 PM

View PostJonathanVonErich, on 11 March 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I doubt it very much MC, but thank you very much my friend. :tu:

I'm still researching the case, still trying to find theories and possibilities, however I don't spent as much time on it as I did in the past, and quite frankly I'm now waiting for other people ( like Voigt or Butterfield ) to solve the case, after all they are the best researchers out there. Hopefully somebody, anybody, will solve the case soon. It's possible. :)



Very interesting question Mike, never really thought of the possibility. :)

In my opinion the Original Night Stalker and Zodiac were two different men, I don't really see a lot of similarities between the two cases. You said it yourself, Zodiac didn't sexually assaulted his victims, and I doubt very seriously that a killer would change his MO from murder to sexual assault. We have seen many cases were an individual will start his "career" by sexually assaulting his victims then "switch" or "evolve" to murders, but the contrary is so rare that I don't think it's a possibility. We also have to remember that part of the Original Night Stalker's was to commit burglaries, something the Zodiac never did.

Another very important point: the Original Night Stalker had no communication with the police or local newspapers. He wrote no letters, didn't care to brag or talk about his crimes, never gave himself a nickname or identity. In other word he was the opposite of Zodiac; Zodiac was all about taunting the authorities, he was all about bragging and talking about his crimes. In fact the only reason why he killed Paul Stine was to be in the headlines and to be the focus of every newspapers and news report of the Bay Area. The Original Night Stalker wanted no communication with the authorities or the newspapers, this is to me the biggest evidence that it was a different man. Only my opinion Mike, if you want to add anything please do, I admit that I don't know much details about the Original Stalker. :)
I think if you do a little research you will find many more similarities between the two than you think. I never realized it until I started digging into the night stalker case. He actually did send letters (or poems) rather to the police and signed off with something along the lines of see you in the news. Thats very similar to the sign off of one of the zodiac letters. They worked in the same general area, The O night stalker was very aware of the media attention as he would change his MO to suit media reports, he used a flashlight to blind his victims like the zodiac and would tell them he needed money and food because he was a criminal on the run, the zodiac did the same at the lake, he would then have the woman tie up the man, then he would tie up the woman and retie the man, like the zodiac did at the lake. These are just a few of the similarities, I will list a few more when I have more time. Most likely nothing to it, but you never know.

I grabbed this real quick:


     The Zodiac has long been mentioned by writers and investigators of the Original Night Stalker (ONS) as a possible suspect. Both sometimes attacked lone females, but both usually killed male/female couples. Both used a flashlight to blind their victims, had gun/knife/pre-cut lengths of rope, ordered the female to tie the male, wore a hood, targeted mostly middle class suburban areas, picked beautiful women usually dark haired, wore military clothes/boots/shoes, were never caught, exhibited high intelligence and planning, played games with the police and media, and wrote cryptic poems. Key difference: No overt sex in the confirmed Z crimes (1968-1969); rape in the EAR/ONS crimes. Either Z evolved into overt sexual violence, which is certainly possible, or Z is not EAR/ONS.  Some of the possible Zodiac cases in Sonoma Countyand Northern California (1970 - 1974) involved increasing levels of nudity of the victim and possible sexual molestation.

Don't agree wholeheartedly but who knows.

Mike

Edited by msmike1, 12 March 2012 - 02:53 PM.


#275    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

    Telekinetic

  • Banned
  • 7,519 posts
  • Joined:19 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:45 PM

View Postmsmike1, on 12 March 2012 - 01:54 PM, said:

The Zodiac has long been mentioned by writers and investigators of the Original Night Stalker (ONS) as a possible suspect. Both sometimes attacked lone females, but both usually killed male/female couples. Both used a flashlight to blind their victims, had gun/knife/pre-cut lengths of rope, ordered the female to tie the male, wore a hood, targeted mostly middle class suburban areas, picked beautiful women usually dark haired, wore military clothes/boots/shoes, were never caught, exhibited high intelligence and planning, played games with the police and media, and wrote cryptic poems. Key difference: No overt sex in the confirmed Z crimes (1968-1969); rape in the EAR/ONS crimes. Either Z evolved into overt sexual violence, which is certainly possible, or Z is not EAR/ONS.  Some of the possible Zodiac cases in Sonoma Countyand Northern California (1970 - 1974) involved increasing levels of nudity of the victim and possible sexual molestation.
Thanks for sharing Mike. :)

To my knowledge no serious Zodiac researchers ever thought that Zodiac and the Original Night Stalker could possibly be the same man. Whoever wrote what you shared made some mistakes. First of all we have no evidences that Zodiac committed attacks on lone females. We have to remember that Cheri Jo Bates, Donna Lass and Kathleen Jones are only rumored Zodiac victims, they are not "official" Zodiac victims, therefore this claim in not true. In my opinion Cheri Jo was killed by somebody else, not by Zodiac, just like I believe Lass was kidnapped by someone she knew, not by Zodiac, and just like I believe Kathleen Jones was mistaken when she claimed Zodiac abducted her and her baby, based exclusively on the police sketch. The claims that Zodiac usually picked dark haired women is also false. Zodiac was never officially linked to some of the Sonoma unsolved murders, so I really don't know why the author of this piece even mention this. There's only 5 official Zodiac victims, all the others ( Cheri Jo, Donna, Kathleen, Robert Domingos, Linda Edwards, Santa Rosa murders, Sonoma murders ) are just rumored Zodiac victims/crimes and absolutely nothing links Zodiac to these unsolved crimes.

The difference between the two MO is huge; Zodiac simply wasn't a rapist, to me this is proof positive that it wasn't the same man. One thing I've learned in my Criminology classes is that a rapist can "evolve" into a killer, but a killer won't "evolve" into a rapist, the chances are very weak that this might happen. If indeed Zodiac was a rapist then I'm sure he would have had showed sign of it when he killed Betty Lou, Darlene or Cecelia. The MO just doesn't fit and is simply too different.

However I wasn't aware that the Original Night Stalker played games with the police and media, or that he wrote poems, thanks for sharing. I don't believe Zodiac and ONS were one and the same man, but I agree that there's similarities between the two cases. However there's not enough similarities showing me that it was the work of the same individual, and I'm 100% convinced that Zodiac was not the Original Night Stalker.


#276    msmike1

msmike1

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Joined:14 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississippi

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:37 PM

View PostJonathanVonErich, on 15 March 2012 - 11:45 PM, said:

Thanks for sharing Mike. :)

To my knowledge no serious Zodiac researchers ever thought that Zodiac and the Original Night Stalker could possibly be the same man. Whoever wrote what you shared made some mistakes. First of all we have no evidences that Zodiac committed attacks on lone females. We have to remember that Cheri Jo Bates, Donna Lass and Kathleen Jones are only rumored Zodiac victims, they are not "official" Zodiac victims, therefore this claim in not true. In my opinion Cheri Jo was killed by somebody else, not by Zodiac, just like I believe Lass was kidnapped by someone she knew, not by Zodiac, and just like I believe Kathleen Jones was mistaken when she claimed Zodiac abducted her and her baby, based exclusively on the police sketch. The claims that Zodiac usually picked dark haired women is also false. Zodiac was never officially linked to some of the Sonoma unsolved murders, so I really don't know why the author of this piece even mention this. There's only 5 official Zodiac victims, all the others ( Cheri Jo, Donna, Kathleen, Robert Domingos, Linda Edwards, Santa Rosa murders, Sonoma murders ) are just rumored Zodiac victims/crimes and absolutely nothing links Zodiac to these unsolved crimes.

The difference between the two MO is huge; Zodiac simply wasn't a rapist, to me this is proof positive that it wasn't the same man. One thing I've learned in my Criminology classes is that a rapist can "evolve" into a killer, but a killer won't "evolve" into a rapist, the chances are very weak that this might happen. If indeed Zodiac was a rapist then I'm sure he would have had showed sign of it when he killed Betty Lou, Darlene or Cecelia. The MO just doesn't fit and is simply too different.

However I wasn't aware that the Original Night Stalker played games with the police and media, or that he wrote poems, thanks for sharing. I don't believe Zodiac and ONS were one and the same man, but I agree that there's similarities between the two cases. However there's not enough similarities showing me that it was the work of the same individual, and I'm 100% convinced that Zodiac was not the Original Night Stalker.
I don't really think they were one in the same either, just some similarities between the two and wanted to get your take on it. I am still undecided on Cheri Bates, but we agree on the kathleen jones abduction. I don't believe it was Zodiac in that case.

Mike


#277    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

    Telekinetic

  • Banned
  • 7,519 posts
  • Joined:19 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:13 PM

View Postmsmike1, on 16 March 2012 - 03:37 PM, said:

I don't really think they were one in the same either, just some similarities between the two and wanted to get your take on it. I am still undecided on Cheri Bates, but we agree on the kathleen jones abduction. I don't believe it was Zodiac in that case.

Mike
About Cheri Jo: I agree, it's difficult to know the truth. Was she a Zodiac victim ?? Good question. The fact remains that after 45 years she is still a "possible" Zodiac victim, not an "Official", proof that there's simply nothing solid connecting Zodiac to the crime. Cheri was killed in 1966, more than two years before Zodiac's first known murders. We have to remember that all 5 official Zodiac attacks were committed in a relatively short period of time (less than 10 months), and I always thought that Cheri Jo's murder simply never fitted with the case. True: A lot of serial killers committed their crimes over very large amount of time ( in some cases many years, 1 there, 2 a year later, etc. ), but the very short amount of time between the 5 official crimes always made me think that the murders of Betty Lou and David must have been his first murders, and I just see nothing linking Z to the murder of Cheri Jo. The way she was killed ( beaten and stabbed multiple times with a short-bladed knife ) is unlike what we have seen with Zodiac, and everything about the case tells me that Z wasn'T behind it. In 1971 Zodiac wrote a letter and claimed responsability to the crime, but he gave absolutely no evidences to back up his claims, and we all know that he was a liar and tried to claim responsability for crimes he simply never committed. I'm sure that, if indeed he killed Cheri Jo, he would have given more details about the murder, something showing he really killed her. He gave no details, he never bragged about it before 1971 or after, therefore I conclude that Cheri Jo was killed by somebody else, probably a fellow student who knew her well. The Riverside Police Department believe they know the killer, and they are convinced he is not Zodiac. I'll believe the RPD over a liar like Zodiac anytime.

There's also the case of Robert Domingos and Linda Edwards, both killed on a remote beach in Santa Barbara, in 1963. Some people believe that they were killed by Zodiac. There's some similarities between this case and Zodiac's attack at Lake Berryessa, in September 1969. Also the ammunition used to kill them was the same kind Zodiac used at his Lake Herman Road attack. But in my opinion there's not enough to say that Zodiac was really the killer of Robert and Linda. They were killed in 1963, five years before the attack on David and Betty Lou, that's a huge amount of time. Again I am aware that a lot of serial killers committed some of their crimes with huge laps between them ( B.T.K. comes to mind ), but I'm having a hard time believing that a guy who killed 5 persons in less than 10 months could have waited for so long to commits other murders. Of course there's always the possibility that Zodiac killed between 1963 and the Lake Herman Road attack, but we have no proof that he did, and I'm sure he would have bragged about these murders in some of the letters he sent to the medias/authorities. Since Zodiac was a known liar it's difficult to know the truth for sure, but I'm sure he is not behind the Domingos-Edwards attack. There's simply nothing solid connecting Z to this horrible attack. Even Zodiac himself never tried to take responsability for the attack, probably a sign that he knew nothing about it.

I'll probably start a thread about the Domingos-Edwards case very soon. :yes:

Edited by JonathanVonErich, 17 March 2012 - 10:20 PM.


#278    msmike1

msmike1

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Joined:14 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississippi

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

There are really too many variables to say if Z was responsible. Time in between killings is normally not something I take into too much account. He could have been locked up, or killing in a different part of the country at that time, or maybe he just hadn't come across that "trigger" that prompted him to kill? Who knows. I think along your lines though. Most serial killers don't just stop, but he did. Why? I don't know, maybe he didn't, maybe he moved, died, went to jail, and on and on. Z was definitely one of the odd ones, not that any were normal. I need to look into the Domingos-Edwards case a little more, not as educated on it as others. Thanks for bringing it up.

Mike


#279    Shego

Shego

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Joined:03 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Where happiness CAN be bought with money

  • "And I'm alive
    I'm God's favorite
    And I'm an angel
    The purest you've ever met"
    - Jyrki 69 (bit me 10/6/09)

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:28 AM

Has anyone checked this out?

http://zodiackillernorth.blogspot.com/

http://www.abovetops...hread609045/pg1

http://www.abovetops...hread603250/pg1

Edited by Mademoiselle de Lioncourt, 22 March 2012 - 09:30 AM.

Posted Image

I want a guy with a rich boy standards
Handsome, has it, want it , have it


#280    msmike1

msmike1

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Joined:14 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississippi

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:06 PM

Interesting, but most of the "evidence" she points to is just her opinion and she doesn't offer any real evidence to support her claim. Could it be true, well, yeah I guess it could. I just don't see any link, and the police not wanting to help in any way says a lot.

Mike


#281    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

    Space Cadet

  • Member
  • 5,365 posts
  • Joined:23 Aug 2001
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chi-Town

  • Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:37 PM

View PostMademoiselle de Lioncourt, on 22 March 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:



I'm pretty sure we've went down this road before. Too many things don't add up. Plus the rape and torture thing isn't his MO, especially cannibalism. He was a media whore, not a sadistic cannibal. If he was still killing, he would most definitely be trying to brag about it and be a menace to society. I think the guy is dead or in jail. I vote for dead. Even if he was in jail, I think he would at least admit to the killings (for fame) or still be contacting media. This is why I believe he is dead. Or depending on what he could be incarcerated for, he may keep his mouth shut if he has a chance for parole. Hope we find the answer someday!

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#282    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

    Telekinetic

  • Banned
  • 7,519 posts
  • Joined:19 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:24 PM

View PostMademoiselle de Lioncourt, on 22 March 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:

Thanks for the links, madame. :)

The links you gave are interesting. However the theories you can find in these links can be easily dismissed, and are simply not logical or credible. It's sad that her daughter was molested, but let's face it: There's nothing linking her suspect to Zodiac. Absolutely nothing. Where is the evidences ?? Show me the evidences.

Just look at the second link. She claims that her suspect is Zodiac just because of his email address. Really !? These blogs are nothing more than a series of ramblings, circumstancial links, unfounded theories and illogical claims. When you know the Zodiac case very well then you know that the claims made in these blogs are simply not credible.

Months ago I had many discussions with a member called Theniece. The discussions can be found in this thread. I believe "Theniece" is the woman who wrote these blogs. I'm not sure, but I believe it's her. I liked Theniece, and it was fun to talk about the case with her. I have read her claims, have read her researchs,a nd there's no doubts in my mind that her suspect(s) had nothing to do with the Zodiac case. I mean she knew nothing about the Zodiac case; nothing. I had to tell her how the victims died, when the attacks took place, details about the crime scenes....everything. She was convinced that her suspect(s) was Zodiac, but didn't even knew what weapons he used or didn't knew when he killed !! How can she be so sure that her suspect(s) was involved when she knew nothing about the crimes !? It was laughable, but I still tried to help her and gave her all the infos about the case. Sadly her claims that her suspect was also involved in the JFK assassination or other cases ( again without a single piece of evidences or logic ) made me understand why the authorities don't want to help her. Who can blame them ??

But still thanks for the link, madame, we have to look at all the possibilities ! :tu:


View Postmsmike1, on 22 March 2012 - 03:06 PM, said:

Interesting, but most of the "evidence" she points to is just her opinion and she doesn't offer any real evidence to support her claim. Could it be true, well, yeah I guess it could. I just don't see any link, and the police not wanting to help in any way says a lot.

Mike
I agree 100% with you, Mike.

In the many discussions I had with Theniece we talked a lot about why the authorities refused to help her in her "investigation". Long story short she claims that the authorities didn't want to help her, didn't want to listen to her theories because they didn't want to learn the truth. The truth is: she had absolutely no evidences to support her claims, and her ramblings about her suspect also being involved in the JFK assassination and other famous cases were ridiculous. I mean if you have absolutely no evidences to back up your claims and if it seems like you try to link your suspect to unrelated cases in the US and Canada....then what can the authorities do to help you ?? I agreed with her that her suspect(s) were possibly murderers, but I am convinced he/they had nothing to do with the Zodiac case.

No disrespect to her, I often said in this thread that I believe she was honest and that she really wanted to find the truth. However her claims are false and are based on absolutely nothing but hatred or revenge.


View PostMentalcase, on 22 March 2012 - 03:37 PM, said:

If he was still killing, he would most definitely be trying to brag about it and be a menace to society. I think the guy is dead or in jail. I vote for dead. Even if he was in jail, I think he would at least admit to the killings (for fame) or still be contacting media. This is why I believe he is dead.
Well said MC, I agree with you brother. :tu:


#283    msmike1

msmike1

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Joined:14 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississippi

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:06 PM

View PostJonathanVonErich, on 23 March 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

Thanks for the links, madame. :)

The links you gave are interesting. However the theories you can find in these links can be easily dismissed, and are simply not logical or credible. It's sad that her daughter was molested, but let's face it: There's nothing linking her suspect to Zodiac. Absolutely nothing. Where is the evidences ?? Show me the evidences.

Just look at the second link. She claims that her suspect is Zodiac just because of his email address. Really !? These blogs are nothing more than a series of ramblings, circumstancial links, unfounded theories and illogical claims. When you know the Zodiac case very well then you know that the claims made in these blogs are simply not credible.

Months ago I had many discussions with a member called Theniece. The discussions can be found in this thread. I believe "Theniece" is the woman who wrote these blogs. I'm not sure, but I believe it's her. I liked Theniece, and it was fun to talk about the case with her. I have read her claims, have read her researchs,a nd there's no doubts in my mind that her suspect(s) had nothing to do with the Zodiac case. I mean she knew nothing about the Zodiac case; nothing. I had to tell her how the victims died, when the attacks took place, details about the crime scenes....everything. She was convinced that her suspect(s) was Zodiac, but didn't even knew what weapons he used or didn't knew when he killed !! How can she be so sure that her suspect(s) was involved when she knew nothing about the crimes !? It was laughable, but I still tried to help her and gave her all the infos about the case. Sadly her claims that her suspect was also involved in the JFK assassination or other cases ( again without a single piece of evidences or logic ) made me understand why the authorities don't want to help her. Who can blame them ??

But still thanks for the link, madame, we have to look at all the possibilities ! :tu:



I agree 100% with you, Mike.

In the many discussions I had with Theniece we talked a lot about why the authorities refused to help her in her "investigation". Long story short she claims that the authorities didn't want to help her, didn't want to listen to her theories because they didn't want to learn the truth. The truth is: she had absolutely no evidences to support her claims, and her ramblings about her suspect also being involved in the JFK assassination and other famous cases were ridiculous. I mean if you have absolutely no evidences to back up your claims and if it seems like you try to link your suspect to unrelated cases in the US and Canada....then what can the authorities do to help you ?? I agreed with her that her suspect(s) were possibly murderers, but I am convinced he/they had nothing to do with the Zodiac case.

No disrespect to her, I often said in this thread that I believe she was honest and that she really wanted to find the truth. However her claims are false and are based on absolutely nothing but hatred or revenge.



Well said MC, I agree with you brother. :tu:
Yeah JVE, Theniece was out there. She has posted her outlandish claims on other forums generally to the same response. According to her she has been a witness too, involved in, or had information about every freakin famous murder since Kennedy. Anyway, don't know where she went, guess it got to hot around here for her. The theory about Z being in Canada is something I have heard before, and I just don't see it. It is just one of the many theories associated with this case and others. Some are convinced Z was the Unabomber, while others are convinced that Z was associated with  a satanic cult that was also associated with Son of Sam. I don't know, so many theories so little time.

Mike


#284    simplybill

simplybill

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Joined:23 Jan 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Heartland of America

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:23 PM

Interesting find! Thanks for sharing. The Zodiac case seems to be our modern-day Jack the Ripper mystery.
I notice in the picture the man is wearing a wedding ring, and although he has his arm around her they certainly don't appear to be a happy couple.
Also the picture of the small child on the fireplace mantle behind them must have raised some questions.

Every warrior is happy when his enemies flee before him, but much more blessed is the man to whom his fiercest enemies can come with confidence, knowing beforehand they will be received with love.
Richard Wurmbrand in Reaching Toward the Heights.

#285    MelodyWall

MelodyWall

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined:10 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Vancouver, BC

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:29 AM

This is Melody and I am the woman who wrote the blog www.zodiackillernorth.blogspot.com

First of all I would like to say that I respect the opinion of those who do not support me. Generally I find those who judge me so critically are those who have not read all the posts on my blog in their entirety and have not been aware of my fight for justice over the years.

My daughter is not a child anymore. She is 21 years old, a drug addict and a prostitute and has been so since the age of 12. My daughter is fully aware of my blog, that I am writing a book and she supports my fight for justice. Unfortunately she is too messed up herself to come forward and try to do anything about this.

A few years ago, before I started my blog or resumed my fight for justice my child said "Mom, it really messed me up that the cops didn't believe me", she also said "I wonder how my life would have turned out if I was never taken away from you." She was taken from Children's psychiatric ward because the diagnosis was that she was so traumatized that she needed special care. I was still suffering a lot myself and was severely depressed and in my own therapy and I just wasn't able to give my child the same kind of care that a family experienced at dealing with sexually abused children could.

I have tried over and over to get the police to listen, but they don't care. All anyone has to do is google "BC Missing Women Inquiry", and you will find a ton of media coverage on how this bias and negligence has been going on a long time here in British Columbia. My child and I are not the only victims here.

I have already gone through 7 years of counselling to try and overcome what happened to my child, but it will never leave me. Me fighting, starting the blog, writing a book, sending out tons of emails to women's organiazations, missing persons organizations, media etc, is all to help me cope, to show my daughter that I never stopped fighting for her, and to gain public support that will give me the momentum that I need to force the RCMP to be responsible for the gross negligence.

What is in the past I cannot change, but hopefully I can help to make changes moving forward so that when a child victim comes forward with disclosures of abuse, that they are believed and not dismissed and treated like a piece of **** as the cop treated both my child and I. Just because someone does something so horrifying to a child that it is inconceivable, doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

Whatever this man did to my child, whether she witnessed murders, or he only convinced her she saw these things, is abuse no matter which way you put it. There is a lot of evidene not posted on my blog that the RCMP refused to look at and Ron Rice, Forensic Examiner in the US has taken on my case pro bono. His opinion thus far is that my evidence is explosive and I haven't even sent it all to him. Ron himself is astonished at how the justice system here could have been so blind and outwardly negligent.

As for the Zodiac connection, I have never said this guy is Zodiac. I was watching the movie in 2007, and recognized the handwriting... "That's just how Henning writes!", I yelled out. Now I am not claiming to be an expert, I just recognized the style, as being the same way he wrote, and I have posted samples on my blog that show this. Doesn't me he is Zodiac, but I started doing some research and finidng more and more weird things that made a possible connection, and all I am doing is sharing those strange coincidences.

I abosolutely do believe this man is a killer and killings in BC have happened in areas where he had family as did the Zodiac killings way back... in areas he had family. Anyway there is a lot that leads me to believe the man is a killer, and it is all laid out on my blog... such as always throwing away his clothing and runners even when they were new, driving a van with chains hanging from the ceiling behind the passenger seat up Highway of Tears the same time women disappear, he was always giving me used women's clothing, wallets, and watches, etc, etc, etc... not to mention the secret compartment he dug out under his bathroom floor and the strange smell in his apartment...

There is far too much to this story to share here or on a blog and that is why I am writing a book. I want to make people aware that this kind of thing does happen. That people we trust can be evil. The the police we think are there to protect us, don't always protect us, and when a child discloses abuse we should believe them...

Some will continue to judge me critically, and that is ok. I am not here to sway opinions, but just speak up for who I am and why I fight for justice. I am just a mom who is still devastated by what happened to my child, and I will never give up fighting.

My team is at http://www.indiegogo...-North?a=275377 where I have posted a campaign to raise funds for investigations and forensics as well as my book. This was urged by one of my team members. You can google anyone of these people to find they are legitimate professional people who have been backing me.  This link here also talks about how serial killers evolve.  It is not uncommon for a killer to change his MO, victim type, or grow to canablize their victims... it is just interesting talk, but what happened to my child, there is no doubt and in my mind there is also no doubt he is a killer.... check out this excerpt from my child on youtube to understand only a fraction of what she told me.... not to mention the horrifying pictures she drew...

Thank you and I respect everyone's opinion. Some support me and some don't. I thank those who have followed me the past couple years and sent me their support and words of encouragement. For those who don't, it is the difference in opinion that makes the world an innovative place....

PS:  I am not Terri Williams, who I assume is "Theneice", which is "The neice".  She claims that her Uncle Bubba was Zodiac and I had to delete a bunch of comments on my blog from her, because she was getting out of control.  Anyway, Melody Wall is my real name, and I am not saying without a doubt this guy is Zodiac.  I just thought there were some very strange coincidences, and so I started posting them bit by bit.  There are other things as well not posted, but maybe he only admired Z and modeled himself after him, who knows. All I know is that he terribly hurt my daughter, and I absolutely believe he is a killer... the Zodiac connection may be pure conincidence, but when you align all those coincidences including a lot of stuff I have not posted, it is just weird and me starting the blog has helped me to cope and to bring public awareness to my personal story and the story of BC's missing women and the gross negligence by our RCMP....  I am far from done with proving this man is evil.

Edited by MelodyWall, 26 April 2012 - 06:41 AM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users