Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

New lead in the Zodiac Killer Case ?

• Please log in to reply
426 replies to this topic

#256    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:26 AM

Bryan was never considered a suspect in this case, and rightfully so. :)

I still wonder if the story told by Zodiac ( that he was a convict, that he needed to go to Mexico,e tc. ) on that day at Berryessa is true. I mean why would he create such a story ?? Was it part of his fantasy, was he playing a character ?? The conversation between him and Bryan, Cecelia is perhaps the strangest event in the entire case. Very strange.

If some people have never seen the great movie Zodiac ( 2007, David Fincher ) you can watch it on Youtube. It's one of the best movie I have ever seen ( I think I might have watched it 30 times lol ), however we have to remember that the movie is not 100% accurate. Yes, all the details about the murders are true, however a lot of the discussions between the main characters ( Toschi, Graysmith, Avery, Armstrong, etc. ) simply never took place, and are there to make the movie more interesting. I'd say that the movie is 45% accurate. The movie is in 11 parts, just follow the links. :)

#257    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:16 PM

Well....Another year is ending, and this case is still unsolved.

Cool to see that this thread have more than 20,000 views, hopefully a lot of people have discovered the case because of this thread.

Maybe 2012 will be the year where, finally, this case will be solved. I sure hope so. :)

#258    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,364 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:52 AM

I've come to the conclusion that too much time has pasted for new evidences to come bout!

Happy 2012 Jon!

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#259    Mario Lemieux

Mario Lemieux

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:12 AM

Yep. DB Cooper and this case probably won't be solved. Unfortunate really, especially with this one. I can somewhat imagine the fear those kids had living out there (DC sniper attacks), but man, too bad they never caught him. Police baffled it that one night when they talked to him and they radioed it was a black male. One mistake like that changed history for the worse.

Pittsburgh Steelers 2008-2009 Super Bowl Champions
Pittsburgh Penguins 2008-2009 Stanley Cup Champions

#260    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:00 PM

View PostMentalcase, on 01 January 2012 - 12:52 AM, said:

I've come to the conclusion that too much time has pasted for new evidences to come bout!

Happy 2012 Jon!
Happy 2012 to you, MC. :)

I still have hope that the case will be solved. I remember when Richard Gaikowski suddenly reappeared as a suspect, a few years ago. Everybody was excited, a lot of people ( including myself ) thought that the case was solved, that they had finally identified the killer. Sadly it wasn't the case. A lot of people still believe Gaikowski was Zodiac, and the rest of us are waiting for solid evidences against him. But I still have hope.

View PostMario Lemieux, on 09 January 2012 - 07:12 AM, said:

Yep. DB Cooper and this case probably won't be solved. Unfortunate really, especially with this one. I can somewhat imagine the fear those kids had living out there (DC sniper attacks), but man, too bad they never caught him. Police baffled it that one night when they talked to him and they radioed it was a black male. One mistake like that changed history for the worse.
Well said, 66. I still can't believe that somebody told these officers that they were looking for a black man. Big mistake. :(

#261    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:03 PM

From WWW.ZODIACKILLER.COM:

After nearly a year, the identity of the unknown man remains a mystery. (...) An official statement is coming soon.

Well that's exciting. Maybe we'll finally know the identity of the "unknown" man. :)

#262    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:40 PM

There's still a lot of controversy about this picture. Some people still believe that the "unknown man" was involved in Darlene's murder, others ( like myself ) are convinced he had nothing to do with her death. Some people still believe the "unknown man" might be Darlene's ex-husband, others believe he is somebody else. Amazingly ( and sadly ) the debate is still on.

For more: Zodiackiller.com Message Board: Darlene Ferrin and the UNKNOWN MAN

#263    DoctorBeautiful

DoctorBeautiful

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

Zodiac was in SF correct?

#264    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:35 PM

View PostDoctorBeautiful, on 24 February 2012 - 05:37 PM, said:

Zodiac was in SF correct?
Yes, all the murders/attacks happened in the Bay area.

The murders of Faraday/Jensen and murder/attack on Darlene Ferrin and Mike Mageau happened in Vallejo. The murder/attack of Shepard and Hartnell happened near Napa, and finally the murder of Paul Stine happened in the Presidio Heights neighborhood of SF.

Why ?? :)

#265    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

New information linking suspect Richard Gaikowski to the case.

A lot of similarities can be found between a movie review Gaikowski wrote for a NY newspaper in may 1966 and the Cheri Jo Bates confession letter, written only 6 months later. I'm skeptical that Cheri Jo was killed by Zodiac, but it's possible that he wrote the confession letter and tried to take credit for the murder. Judge for yourself.

Zodiackiller.com  Message Board

#266    msmike1

msmike1

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:30 PM

I don't know why anyone is still trying to solve this case. David Kaufman has already solved it. His step dad Jack Tarrance was the zodiac, everybody knows that. Well, if David Kaufman and his merry band of idiots is considered everybody then everybody knows that. Seriously, Jonathan, have you read any of this guys stuff? I am sure you have, its pretty funny if you have not.

Mike

#267    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:52 PM

View Postmsmike1, on 10 March 2012 - 10:30 PM, said:

I don't know why anyone is still trying to solve this case. David Kaufman has already solved it. His step dad Jack Tarrance was the zodiac, everybody knows that. Well, if David Kaufman and his merry band of idiots is considered everybody then everybody knows that. Seriously, Jonathan, have you read any of this guys stuff? I am sure you have, its pretty funny if you have not.

Mike
Hey Mike :)

Yes, I have read almost anything related to the "Step-father" theory, the possibility that Jack Tarrance was the Zodiac. Tarrance was not the Zodiac, no doubt about that.

Dennis Kaufman, the guy making the claims against mr. Tarrance, is simply not credible. In fact almost all serious researchers believe Kaufman is a liar and a fraud. I certainly do. Kaufman claims that mr. Tarrance was also The Black Dahlia murderer, The Texarkana Murderer (aka Phantom killer), the author of the Jon Benet Ramsey ransom note, The Anthrax Killer, the Lipstick killer; do I have to say more ?? The guy is a liar, and nobody should believe his claims. No serious researchers believe him, and his "theory" is not even debated on major Zodiac message boards.

#268    msmike1

msmike1

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

Yeah, guy is definitely a fruitcake. I think he even tried to sell some bogus "evidence" to Tom Voigt at one time. I think maybe a piece of the Paul Stine's shirt. Anyway, you give some very good information on this case. Obviously done your homework.

Mike

#269    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:13 PM

View Postmsmike1, on 10 March 2012 - 11:08 PM, said:

Yeah, guy is definitely a fruitcake. I think he even tried to sell some bogus "evidence" to Tom Voigt at one time. I think maybe a piece of the Paul Stine's shirt. Anyway, you give some very good information on this case. Obviously done your homework.

Mike
Well thank you Mike, I appreciate the compliment, coming from a respected member like you. :tu:

Sadly I have spent way too much time trying to research this case. Oh well.... :lol:

#270    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,364 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:09 AM

View PostJonathanVonErich, on 10 March 2012 - 11:13 PM, said:

Well thank you Mike, I appreciate the compliment, coming from a respected member like you. :tu:

Sadly I have spent way too much time trying to research this case. Oh well.... :lol:
And you may be the one the break it! B)  I hope so, that would be awesome!!

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users