Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

a creative endeavor

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
118 replies to this topic

#1    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 15,144 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 15 August 2004 - 07:49 PM

Here's the scoop. See if we can write a UM related story together. The rules are simple it has to be UM related. You can contribute no more than two sentences and then have to wait until some one else posts before you can contribute 2 more sentences. Happy writing.

She felt the panic building in her as she stared at the blinking red light. "What the hell was going on?" she wondered.

Your turn...

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons, 15 August 2004 - 07:52 PM.

"You cannot pass," he said. … "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

#2    seventh_son

seventh_son

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

• When you see the light at the end of the tunnel you're about to be hit by a train!!!

Posted 15 August 2004 - 08:11 PM

A deep feeling of dread creeped into her soul as she wondered what the police were doing at her friends house. She put her car into park and slowly opened the door.

Edited by seventh_son, 15 August 2004 - 08:13 PM.

Angels offer ‘unconditional love’ – they set no rules, no standards to be fulfilled. Angels are here for us this instant, loving and guiding, giving us the support we need to move onwards and upwards towards spiritual enlightenment.
Margaret Neylon

#3    Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 15,144 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 15 August 2004 - 08:46 PM

She sat trembling, unable to force herself to step out of the car. Every fibre of her being was screaming "RUN!".

Your turn...

"You cannot pass," he said. … "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

#4    seventh_son

seventh_son

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

• When you see the light at the end of the tunnel you're about to be hit by a train!!!

Posted 15 August 2004 - 09:10 PM

Knowing she had to see what was happening, she shook the off the feelings of
fear and slowly exited the car. She was quickly stopped from nearing the house be a very determined officer.

have at it!!!

Angels offer ‘unconditional love’ – they set no rules, no standards to be fulfilled. Angels are here for us this instant, loving and guiding, giving us the support we need to move onwards and upwards towards spiritual enlightenment.
Margaret Neylon

#5    Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 15,144 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 15 August 2004 - 09:19 PM

"Excuse me Miss, you can't go in there." Said the officer.

She looked up at him.

Your turn...

#6    seventh_son

seventh_son

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 09:22 PM

Why, why, why can't i go in?  What's happened to Cindy?  

next?

Margaret Neylon

#7    Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 15,144 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 15 August 2004 - 09:29 PM

"We received a 911 distress call from this location" he said.

"The responding officers found the door wide open and no one inside."

your turn...

#8    seventh_son

seventh_son

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 10:17 PM

"But officer that can't be, i just spoke to her ten minutes ago on my cell phone".
"She was very upset about a noise she heard coming from the attic, she wouldn't have gone anywhere, she knew i was on my way!

ur turn    

Margaret Neylon

#9    Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 15,144 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 15 August 2004 - 10:27 PM

She woke up with a start from the dream that had been plaguing her for the last 3 years. She turned over and looked at the blinking red light on the answering machine.

#10    seventh_son

seventh_son

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 10:29 PM

LOLOL   the end!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!  

Margaret Neylon

#11    Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 15,144 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 15 August 2004 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (seventh_son @ Aug 15 2004, 06:29 PM)
LOLOL   the end!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

um...no.

She woke up with a start from the dream that had been plaguing her for the last 3 years. She turned over and looked at the blinking red light on the answering machine.

Your turn...

#12    seventh_son

seventh_son

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 10:48 PM

Wow, six thirty and she was so tired , another bad dream, another unrestful night.
She knew she had to get up but she wasn't looking forward to another day of wondering what it all meant.

Margaret Neylon

#13    VampChilde18

VampChilde18

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

• I give you CORN........... so much corn I do give.

Posted 15 August 2004 - 11:07 PM

Could the dream pssibly be a sign?  Could something happen to Cindy soon?

Yor turn

Remember people, skepticism is the better part of valor. or something.

THE SUPREME GIVER OF CORN to the DARK LORDS OF NON-BELIEVING UPPITY ANNOYINGNESS!!!

#14    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 15 August 2004 - 11:10 PM

She hit the play message on the answering machine.  It was Cindy, she sounded confused, panicked, in fact.

Nothing to see here.

#15    Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 15,144 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 16 August 2004 - 12:01 AM

"Kate if you're there please pick up!" A click and then nothing else.

next...

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons, 16 August 2004 - 12:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users