Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Three Bigfoot clips

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,841 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:04 AM

Three Bigfoot clips
Posted Image
Click here to watch video - 07:46s

A few clips from some controversial video footage claiming to show the legendary sasquatch or "Bigfoot".

#2    Robbie333

Robbie333

"Seek and you shall find"

• 2,790 posts

• Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there; I do not sleep.

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:37 PM

Interesting to say the least. I would love to have a film editor investigate this clip further, as in, dissect the film frame by frame. Real or not it is very convincing and a good find, thanks.---Robbie :yes:

Edited by Robbie333, 22 March 2011 - 02:53 PM.

#3    xXHellkittiesXx

xXHellkittiesXx

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

• >^.^<

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:16 PM

I can't imagine an animal like this being this hard to find, between that and all the hoaxes, I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist.

#4    paul the walrus

paul the walrus

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

• "Instant Karma's gonna get you, its gonna look you right in the face."

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:17 PM

Who stands there filming and doesn't chase after this thing? I mean if you found the holy grail that all bigfoot hunters chase, would you just stand there and let this thing walk away and not try for a better shot then what is shown? I mean seriously, give me a break........

#5    Maggotman52518

Maggotman52518

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:12 PM

I agree with "Paul the Walrus." If i saw this in the woods and it was only like 30 feet from me and i had a camera, i would run after it trying to film as much as i could of it.

#6    The Id3al Experience

The Id3al Experience

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

• "Live with cause and leave results to the great law of the universe"

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:26 PM

So a big 7 foot ape looking giant you would chase after? Because thats safe, No body knows its real natural, Would you ran after a giant that could rip you apart in seconds? I know if i saw one i would do excalty the same thing, Stand in amazement.

#7    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:47 PM

I agree with Paul and Maggotman and I said this in a different post about "Bigfoot," and I'll say it again. I'm awaiting there to be the first human casualty resulting in "Bigfoot." Not that "Bigfoot" will kill anyone. I mean some idiot meandering through the woods in a costume and someone saying "Holy crap! A BIGFOOT! I gotta shoot this for 100% proof!" lol it'll happen only a matter of time.

#8    Machine of Disgrace

Machine of Disgrace

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:14 AM

I live in the sunshine state;if there was anything like bigfoot anywhere in this state it would have been caught by now. the person who took this video knew exactly what he was doing;filming his freind in the scrub trying to get a good looking video without giving it away...the guy narating the video is killin me with the''i verified it and its consistant''

#9    paul the walrus

paul the walrus

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

• "Instant Karma's gonna get you, its gonna look you right in the face."

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:46 AM

To respond to "Id3al Experience"

Would I chase after a big 7 foot ape looking giant if I happened to see it in the woods while having a video camera?
Yes I would, as would just about any serious Bigfoot hunter, not only could you put the decades old debate to rest, BUT YOU COULD SELL THE FOOTAGE FOR PROLLY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. I am not one to pass up a windfall of money and fame, but you can rest assured I would have at least tried to get a good look at it's face and try to get at least that on video.
What makes you think the average American wouldn't at least take some risk to acquire fame and fortune? Isn't that what Americans have been doing since this country has been founded?????

#10    :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Deadliest of the Species

• 3,798 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 01:12 PM

View PostMaggotman52518, on 22 March 2011 - 09:12 PM, said:

I agree with "Paul the Walrus." If i saw this in the woods and it was only like 30 feet from me and i had a camera, i would run after it trying to film as much as i could of it.

If it's real and not knowing how it would react if you charge at it, that action could be a bad idea.

Try charging a bear and see what happens.

Posted Image
"I'd long heard rumors of an alien species that hunted men for sport. I'd always thought they were nothing but campfire tales."

#11    terbo559

terbo559

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:22 AM

Clip 1 and 2 looks more real, but 3 looks ridiculous.

#12    curiouse

curiouse

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

• Let's Swim to the Moon, Let's Climb Through The Tide!

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:36 AM

I dont know about the footage,, But the Narrator is soooo annoying,  And surely every time we think we may see a little detail" throughout this clip- the focus dissapears. Almost as if they dont want us to see it clearer....Skeptic No.But this footage YES.

#13    Internationalmanof mystery

Internationalmanof mystery

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 121 posts

• The littlest sceptic

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:29 PM

Well that was awful in all senses of the word. Fake and cheesy.

#14    Universal Sight

Universal Sight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts

• Nature doesnt have a language.... but its talking to us all the time

Posted 27 March 2011 - 07:00 PM

what peers in at 6:33 at the bottom left corner?  another Bigfoot?

Did this video not come with audio? Wheres the original? (or did i miss it?)

Stanton Friedman- "But absence of evidence is not evidence for the absence of evidence. <--- WHAT?!

#15    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,458 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 27 March 2011 - 11:12 PM

View Postpaul the walrus, on 22 March 2011 - 04:17 PM, said:

Who stands there filming and doesn't chase after this thing? I mean if you found the holy grail that all bigfoot hunters chase, would you just stand there and let this thing walk away and not try for a better shot then what is shown? I mean seriously, give me a break........

View PostMaggotman52518, on 22 March 2011 - 09:12 PM, said:

To add to this.....

This guy had to have walked up to this thing. ( I know it's fake )....He also had to have filmed it walking away?....No footage before , no footage after......Typical.

Someone asked who would go after it?

People do hunt bear , cougar , elk , a slew of African animals.......So , including myself , I think a lot of people , especially the ones that are " searching for Bigfoot " .......Chasing a hoax would be hard to do though....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users