Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Three Bigfoot clips

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Universal Sight

Universal Sight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts

• Nature doesnt have a language.... but its talking to us all the time

Posted 27 March 2011 - 11:43 PM

i would just like to see the original. if it has sound or not. Otherwise if no sound. the man...er..Bigfoot could be directed to just happen to stop with a foreground tree covering most of it...er him.

"stop! right there!  excellent! Be sure to spread those fingers. it will add validity to our genius miracle shot. this is gonna be so kewl getting those suckers" ... ***(filmer thinks to self:" next time ill get some shots on the way to further give validation to this")

Stanton Friedman- "But absence of evidence is not evidence for the absence of evidence. <--- WHAT?!

#17    HolyHandGrenade

HolyHandGrenade

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:13 PM

"crotch opens and you can see how big his arm is" That's his 3rd arm!!

#18    The Id3al Experience

The Id3al Experience

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

• "Live with cause and leave results to the great law of the universe"

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:00 AM

View Postpaul the walrus, on 23 March 2011 - 09:46 AM, said:

To respond to "Id3al Experience"

Would I chase after a big 7 foot ape looking giant if I happened to see it in the woods while having a video camera?
Yes I would, as would just about any serious Bigfoot hunter, not only could you put the decades old debate to rest, BUT YOU COULD SELL THE FOOTAGE FOR PROLLY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. I am not one to pass up a windfall of money and fame, but you can rest assured I would have at least tried to get a good look at it's face and try to get at least that on video.
What makes you think the average American wouldn't at least take some risk to acquire fame and fortune? Isn't that what Americans have been doing since this country has been founded?????

Dont get me wrong paul the walrus I am not for one moment convinced that this film is correct. I beleive it is a fake myself. I was simply putting forth the idea that a big scary hairy monster is right in front of you would be capable of ripping you apart. Id get what i can on film, but mainly Id rather live to tell the story.

And yes American's do that a lot - Everyone would risk for fame/fortune - just hard to justify when your live is in danger - IMO

Me,

Watch this space

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users