Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Montauk Project...

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#16    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:05 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 30 March 2011 - 02:14 AM, said:

It is said that the military is about 30-40 years ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to technology. Particle beams are certainly a possibility. We KNOW they are using electro or sound wave or microwave defense. Or all of them. In fact, I have a little cheap toy model of a military styled "Electronic Defense Unit" right here at my elbow. AND i met a man once who specialized in this particular aspect of warfare. It exists, in all sorts of forms! http://www.google.co...lient=firefox-a, http://www.knovel.co...LAY_bookid=1290
It is said that is how they got Saddam or one of his doubles (He had 6 of them) to come out of the  bunker he was hiding in, after the illegal invasion of Iraq.

What do you think Cern is?

To scoff it is to show some kind of lack of knowledge about it. OR to downplay or obfuscate what you know to be truth.

Our government, all our governments have a lot of answer for, alot of deeds that they should not be proud of, no matter how superior they think they are compared to us little people. In all my fifty years, it is the rule, not the exception, that the little people like me act is a more moral and upright manner.

There is no doubt whatsoever that our military would and could do what Preston Nichols relates to us. Look what they did in Abu Gharib and now with dead bodies in Afghanistan.

Iran-Contra, where the lives in complete villages of innocents were wiped out. Oh yeah, sometimes you have to be above the law, right? WRONG!
Ollie was wrong, wrong, wrong.
And those that gave small-pox laden blankets to the natives in North America. Yeah, this is the kind of behavior our country was founded on.
I demand better behavior from our military and our government!!

Yes the military has the latest technology, that's a given, especially in weapons design. I'm not sure why this comes as a surprise to some people, although it's more 20 years in advance, if that.  And yes the military has been using things like electronics, sound waves or microwaves as weapons, they've been doing that since the second world war.

And the next gen weaponry is a lot further along than you imagine, I think.  

For example, Boeing is developing an Advanced Tactical Laser (we're talking a 40,000-pound, megawatt-class, chemical laser here) carried in a transport plane, an idea they stole of a smaller application.

The navy is making quite big rail guns. See it here.

Some pricate corporations are already thinking further than that, they are developing actual combat robots. Remember the Roomba robot, the vacuum cleaner? Well the same company is developing combat robots, armed and all.

Space-Launched Kinetic Megabombs, is something the RAND corporation is working on for the Air Force. The explanation is best given in the article : "A pair of satellites orbiting several hundred miles above the Earth would serve as a weapons system. One functions as the targeting and communications platform while the other carries numerous tungsten rods—up to 20 feet in length and a foot in diameter—that it can drop on targets with less than 15 minutes’ notice" Source

Triton Systems, is trying to develop a Modular Disc-Wing Urban Cruise Munition for the Air Force. What are they? Frisbee shaped weaponized UAV's, either remote piloted or on autopilot More info here.

There's also the Active Denial System, this one even has a Wiki page

The Personnel Halting and Stimulation Response rifle, or PHASR (goes to prove that some scientists have humour). Also it's own Wiki page.

I don't know what you think CERN is, but I will assume you are actually talking about the Large Hadron Collider? If not, allow me to enlighten you as to what CERN is : The Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire (European Council for Nuclear Research), is an international organization whose purpose is to operate the world's largest particle physics laboratory, which is situated in the Northwest suburbs of Geneva on the Franco–Swiss border. Their main function is to provide the particle accelerators and other infrastructure needed for high-energy physics research. Numerous experiments have been constructed at CERN by international collaborations to make use of them. It is also the birthplace of the World Wide Web (you couldn't post on this forum without them).
So, no, not weapons development or testing. Purely nerds and high energy research.

I scoff this, because it's nothing else that some hair brained conspiracy theory. And trust me, I do have a good grip on technology, I'm fairly well informed about what is or is not being developed, or what is still in the theoretical stages. Why, you may ask, because I love technology, hell, I'd build my own spaceship if I had the finances, just to see if I could.

Do I believe that governments do reprehensible things? Of course, that goes without saying, and this is the only thing we do agree on. As soon as politics and profit become involved, it's just a matter of degree, but the fact remains, there will be some disgusting behaviour.

Do I believe that there is some nefarious testing going on ion some alleged secret place under an abandoned radar station? No of course not. There's no need to do so, since any military base or even industrial research center will do and usually has quite adequate security.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#17    dekker87

dekker87

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:30 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 31 March 2011 - 11:05 AM, said:

Yes the military has the latest technology, that's a given, especially in weapons design. I'm not sure why this comes as a surprise to some people, although it's more 20 years in advance, if that.  And yes the military has been using things like electronics, sound waves or microwaves as weapons, they've been doing that since the second world war.

For example, Boeing is developing an Advanced Tactical Laser (we're talking a 40,000-pound, megawatt-class, chemical laser here) carried in a transport plane, an idea they stole of a smaller application.

Some pricate corporations are already thinking further than that, they are developing actual combat robots. Remember the Roomba robot, the vacuum cleaner? Well the same company is developing combat robots, armed and all.

Space-Launched Kinetic Megabombs, is something the RAND corporation is working on for the Air Force. The explanation is best given in the article : "A pair of satellites orbiting several hundred miles above the Earth would serve as a weapons system. One functions as the targeting and communications platform while the other carries numerous tungsten rods—up to 20 feet in length and a foot in diameter—that it can drop on targets with less than 15 minutes’ notice" Source

Triton Systems, is trying to develop a Modular Disc-Wing Urban Cruise Munition for the Air Force. What are they? Frisbee shaped weaponized UAV's, either remote piloted or on autopilot More info here.

The Personnel Halting and Stimulation Response rifle, or PHASR (goes to prove that some scientists have humour). Also it's own Wiki page.

WOW!! Some seriously cool weaponry there....nice!

#18    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 12:55 PM

View Postdekker87, on 31 March 2011 - 11:30 AM, said:

WOW!! Some seriously cool weaponry there....nice!

And all out in the open too..... There's most likely a lot more, but as much as I am into technology, some papers are too damned tedious to read. There's even more if we talk purely infantry or groundtroops.

Take the XM1216 Small Unmanned Ground Vehicle, which is a small portable unmanned robot vehicle, that can either be remotely manned, or manipulated through use of a Microsoft Xbox 360 gamepad fitted with speciality drivers. Usable for recon in urban terrain, tunnels, sewers, and caves.

Now in the more "boomstick" range, here is the XM-25, one of the first smart shoulder-fired weapons. I'll let you read the article, it's quite amazing.

There also is the Brigade Combat Team network. This network is a layered system of interconnected computer softwares, radios, and sensors within the Brigade Combat Team. This in turn will eventually lead to the Future Force Warrior.

Yes some of the names given are very very corny..... I know.

I'll just link a few more.
Metal Storm (yes, not just a video game.)
The F-35 fighter plane
Long Range Acoustic Device
Starstreak missile
Pulsed energy projectiles
Plasma cannons

I mean the list goes on, and all of this is out there, for most people to read. Like I said some of it is very very tedious and if you're not into it, then don't try. With all this known, I don't see what else they could hide or would want to hide except the plans and the prototype.

Publilius Syrus.

#19    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,810 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:33 PM

WOW! Great post.
So everything about the Montauk issue is possible.

There is indeed a need for governments to hide underhanded activity. Secrecy in the USA has never been so abundant, so copious. There are things that our military and black ops people are doing that would cause massive riots in this country.

I personally think it is time to riot against all the secrecy and things hidden from us. Why? Because we pay for those. It is our right to know and see what is going on. It is our right to approve or disapprove of all of them.

View PostTheSearcher, on 31 March 2011 - 11:05 AM, said:

I don't know what you think CERN is, but I will assume you are actually talking about the Large Hadron Collider? If not, allow me to enlighten you as to what CERN is : The Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire (European Council for Nuclear Research), is an international organization whose purpose is to operate the world's largest particle physics laboratory, which is situated in the Northwest suburbs of Geneva on the Franco–Swiss border. Their main function is to provide the particle accelerators and other infrastructure needed for high-energy physics research. Numerous experiments have been constructed at CERN by international collaborations to make use of them. It is also the birthplace of the World Wide Web (you couldn't post on this forum without them).
So, no, not weapons development or testing. Purely nerds and high energy research.

I scoff this, because it's nothing else that some hair brained conspiracy theory. And trust me, I do have a good grip on technology, I'm fairly well informed about what is or is not being developed, or what is still in the theoretical stages. Why, you may ask, because I love technology, hell, I'd build my own spaceship if I had the finances, just to see if I could.

Do I believe that governments do reprehensible things? Of course, that goes without saying, and this is the only thing we do agree on. As soon as politics and profit become involved, it's just a matter of degree, but the fact remains, there will be some disgusting behaviour.

Do I believe that there is some nefarious testing going on ion some alleged secret place under an abandoned radar station? No of course not. There's no need to do so, since any military base or even industrial research center will do and usually has quite adequate security.

Edited by regeneratia, 02 April 2011 - 07:40 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#20    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:47 PM

You won't know about them until they have warrant to use them. Are you gonna give 'em the excuse?

How long until wars are fought by robots? Dunno but cool links Searcher... Plasma cannon? Seriously? Brilliant.

The most recurrent them of Montauk is the backwards engineering of the Montauk Chair and the opening up of dimensions. It is a good story and the montauk monsters have done a lot to give credence to it. Either it is a very good hoax with maybe a hint of truth or Montauk is host to a lot of creepy a$$ $#!£.

http://www.alienshift.com/id33.html

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#21    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 11:58 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 02 April 2011 - 07:33 PM, said:

WOW! Great post.
So everything about the Montauk issue is possible.

There is indeed a need for governments to hide underhanded activity. Secrecy in the USA has never been so abundant, so copious. There are things that our military and black ops people are doing that would cause massive riots in this country.

I personally think it is time to riot against all the secrecy and things hidden from us. Why? Because we pay for those. It is our right to know and see what is going on. It is our right to approve or disapprove of all of them.

The US signed their right to know away, the moment that Patriot Act I and II were passed and the moment certain other acts relating to terrorism were passed.  It basically gives the military and secret service the right to do as they please, as long as they play the terrorist card. Sad but true. You pay for them? Doesn't matter, mention the words terror or national security and it stops right there.

@ Slim, I just wanted to show that science is a lot further than we assume. Specially in weapons design as there is a great market for it, loads of profit to be made. Sad but true.

Publilius Syrus.

#22    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,810 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:03 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 03 April 2011 - 11:58 AM, said:

The US signed their right to know away, the moment that Patriot Act I and II were passed and the moment certain other acts relating to terrorism were passed.  It basically gives the military and secret service the right to do as they please, as long as they play the terrorist card. Sad but true. You pay for them? Doesn't matter, mention the words terror or national security and it stops right there.

@ Slim, I just wanted to show that science is a lot further than we assume. Specially in weapons design as there is a great market for it, loads of profit to be made. Sad but true.

The Patriot Act is a high crime against this country and the US Constitution. AND all who voted on it and didn't read it should be imprisoned.

What I don't understand is why the people in the military did not protect us against this act. They vow to protect the US Constitution. Why didn't they act against this legislation?

Edited by regeneratia, 05 April 2011 - 07:22 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#23    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:23 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 03 April 2011 - 11:58 AM, said:

Terrorism has been around since man started warring. Nothing is different prior to 9-11 than it was before. The media just tells you that it is.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#24    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:55 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 05 April 2011 - 07:03 PM, said:

The Patriot Act is a high crime against this country and the US Constitution. AND all who voted on it and didn't read it should be imprisoned.

What I don't understand is why the people in the military did not protect us against this act. They vow to protect the US Constitution. Why didn't they act against this legislation?

Mate, the way this act was passed and the sheer size of it made it impossible to a be read in time and be be read altogether. That's how it was explained over here that is, I of course do not know the truth of the matter.
Once it was passed, what could the military do? Start another civil war? Since' it's based on interpretation if it is or not anti-constitutional, it could have divided the military as well. Not something you would want to happen.

View Postregeneratia, on 05 April 2011 - 07:23 PM, said:

Terrorism has been around since man started warring. Nothing is different prior to 9-11 than it was before. The media just tells you that it is.

That's very true.

Publilius Syrus.

#25    Matt121

Matt121

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:50 AM

nope it's a dead animal. National Geographic Wild has a series called Wild Case Files they talked about this and it is a severely bloated racoon that had lost it's fur and the skin around it's nose giving it a freakish appearance. What is supposedly a tag is just a left over patch of fur

#26    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:18 AM

View PostMatt121, on 12 April 2011 - 06:50 AM, said:

nope it's a dead animal. National Geographic Wild has a series called Wild Case Files they talked about this and it is a severely bloated racoon that had lost it's fur and the skin around it's nose giving it a freakish appearance. What is supposedly a tag is just a left over patch of fur

Methinks this was an answer in the wrong thread.

Publilius Syrus.

#27    Matt121

Matt121

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:23 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 12 April 2011 - 07:18 AM, said:

Methinks this was an answer in the wrong thread.

I read some of the first couple of posts and thought they were talking about the Montauk monster and they were trying to link it to the Montauk base

#28    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:47 AM

View PostQuiet Insanity, on 30 March 2011 - 03:39 AM, said:

That article gave a lot of theories about what's going on there and acted as if they were true with no sources listed or even any plausible reason why they should know any of this. It does make a good case for something going on in the last half of the article, but nothing necesserily evil as the first half would have you believe.

Even if something is happening there, so what? There are some projects that are so important or potentially dangerous that it's probably better they remain secret as long as possible. I hate government secrets as much as the next person, but unless what's happening there is a direct harm to the public then I can live without knowing.

Read the Preston Nichols/Peter Moon books. Again, I still sit on the fence with this, but i will never forget what is in them.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#29    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:33 AM

View PostMatt121, on 12 April 2011 - 07:23 AM, said:

I read some of the first couple of posts and thought they were talking about the Montauk monster and they were trying to link it to the Montauk base

Aaaah ok, now I understand. My bad, not a wrong post.

Publilius Syrus.

#30    Bildr

Bildr

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:25 PM

http://the-missing-p...s-b-aliens/   <--- well that text can be a little far fetched, but can still be intriguing talking about the montauk project.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users