Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

POLL: Would disclosure cause panic or riots?

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#151    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:30 AM

The poll stands at

NO = 33
YES = 8

The question is, if ET is FRIENDLY and contacts us, would people still panic and riot?
Please vote by printing a clear "YES" or "NO" if you haven't voted already.
(Forum/automated polls seem to fail when I try doing them from work - maybe due to an old version of IE)

Edited by Paxus, 27 April 2011 - 05:32 AM.

#152    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,417 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:58 AM

IMO the most important aspect of this question is ETs basic nature. If the ETs are friendly (Paxus'scenario) I'm convinced that the vast majority of people could deal with visitation fairly well. :yes:  

Frankly, it's the possibility of there being hostile ETs somewhere 'out there' that makes me a bit nervous. :unsure2:

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#153    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,804 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:34 PM

View PostLilly, on 27 April 2011 - 11:58 AM, said:

IMO the most important aspect of this question is ETs basic nature. If the ETs are friendly (Paxus'scenario) I'm convinced that the vast majority of people could deal with visitation fairly well. :yes:  

Frankly, it's the possibility of there being hostile ETs somewhere 'out there' that makes me a bit nervous. :unsure2:

Yes this is all too true Lilly ! Key word is "Possibility" If you ever get a chance to see a movie thats being released on a very limited  scale here Go see it !Tom Shayac "i am" He`s actually know for Films like "Ace Ventura Pet Dective" and such Laugh flims.
You Will Love it Im sure. Very much Like "What the Bleep"
I do Hope People like Paxus are correct about E.T. being very,VERY evolved! and Peacful. If they are not Were In for a quite Quick
EXTINCTION ! :alien:

Attached Files

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users