Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

James Norton UFO evidence

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,141 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:15 PM

View PostCSM Norton, on 02 April 2011 - 08:19 AM, said:

Im not looking for fame or money,I just want the truth to be told.I dont want anything in return.I just want to let the people know what goes on behind our back from the goverment.I have selected a lab to do the testing of the material.Thanks CSM Norton.

I don't know about anyone else, but the story and CMS Norton comments seem totally fabricated.

#17    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:29 PM

(Emphasis mine...)

View PostDieChecker, on 30 March 2011 - 12:06 AM, said:

I find the fact that he picked up a piece of debris and walked off with it curious. When I was in the Army in 1993 to 1997, I was a often a range safety and also a team leader of 4 to 5 guys, and we searched everyone every time for brass and other stuff they picked up. We did not want soldiers even walking off with unused blanks, much less live rounds. Think how tight a person to person search would be if there was UFOs being shot down involved. Unless he swallowed that piece or otherwise concealed it very, very well, it would have been taken from him.
That reminds me of a movie scene about a watch.  I sure hope Norton came up with a better method of concealment... :P

#18    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,184 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:34 PM

Im not looking for fame or money,I just want the truth to be told.I dont want anything in return.I just want to let the people know what goes on behind our back from the goverment.I have selected a lab to do the testing of the material.Thanks CSM Noton.

Why have you waited for over 30 years to come forward with this? If it is as you say (I have my doubts) then you could have blown the lid off of this years ago. Why now and why not sooner?

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#19    Elecktra

Elecktra

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

• I Don't Want To Believe.......
    ............I want To Know. ~E~

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:50 PM

Im not looking for fame or money,I just want the truth to be told.I dont want anything in return.I just want to let the people know what goes on behind our back from the goverment.I have selected a lab to do the testing of the material.Thanks CSM Noton.

Hello CSM Norton. A very interesting claim you have. Do you have an approximate date to when the results will be released? This artifact you claim to be in possession of, sounds very reminiscent to the Roswell artifact.

I believe you were detained on April 6th by the NSA for a period time. Were there threats or demands to hand the artifact over, made to you on that occasion?

Thank you. ~E~

Posted Image

I Don't Want To Believe..........

.....................I Want To Know

#20    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:29 AM

I'll reserve judgment until I see some photos and analysis of whatever that object is.

Nothing to see here.

#21    DoubtingJessi

DoubtingJessi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 256 posts

• "Some people say I've done all right for a girl."--Melanie "Brand New Key."

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:55 PM

Norton picked up a metallic piece from the crash site that has strange hieroglyphics on it. This metallic piece cannot be burned. A hacksaw will not cut it, if you bend it, it will go back to its original shape. Norton has this metallic piece BURIED AT HIS PROPERTY! Norton is willing and ready to show this evidence to some credible UFOlogists and to the media! Norton claims he has proof of UFOs being real, with this solid piece of evidence that he held onto since the incident!!

If you can't cut it, burn it, bend it, then how on earth can you ever hope to get a piece of it?????

<_<

--Jessi/Jess/Jessica

It's official.  I hate Twitter!

#22    karmarunsdeep

karmarunsdeep

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:18 PM

I would be careful with what you say, and when you say it.

Such claims are irrelevant in this current age, unless you press evidence with your claim.

However, if you press forward with your evidence, what will happen then?

Do you believe you will change anything?

You cannot.

Be my guest, and open that box.

You can see quickly that it's easy to be swept away in that flood.

I'll be waiting Mr. Norton.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users