Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bride of Satan?

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1    s_laurel

s_laurel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:01 AM

Can someone explain to me what bride of satan is exactly?
i saw this video of this girl who is an ex satanist and she used to be high up before...one of the 5th brides for Satan.
What is bride of Satan exactly? Lol...Satan needs a wife?

#2    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,933 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:21 AM

View Posts_laurel, on 03 April 2011 - 04:01 AM, said:

Can someone explain to me what bride of satan is exactly?
i saw this video of this girl who is an ex satanist and she used to be high up before...one of the 5th brides for Satan.
What is bride of Satan exactly? Lol...Satan needs a wife?
yeah, why would satan get married?
:hmm:

#3    scaredsilly

scaredsilly

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

• "In an open mind, there is always room to move."

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:24 AM

Dont know, but wouldnt mind finding out (if there is an answer)  :unsure:

#4    dazdillinjah

dazdillinjah

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

• "We went to explore the Moon & discovered the Earth" Gene Cernan

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:25 AM

Sounds like some Coven form of heirarchy

#5    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,008 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:27 AM

I don't think there is an explanation for every crazy claim out there.

#6    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:35 AM

It's just an extreme metaphor for silly girls with 'bad-boy' infatuations. Always ends in tears, no future in it. Do what your mother told you and find a nice boy.

#7    Non sequitur

Non sequitur

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:05 AM

the BRIDE OF SATAN is a woman who writes headings in capital letters :rolleyes:

Edited by Non sequitur, 03 April 2011 - 05:06 AM.

#8    Ozner

Ozner

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 06:27 PM

I've always thought of Satan as a swinging bachelor.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

#9    purplepsyche

purplepsyche

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 06:32 PM

Bride of Satan? I thought it was Mister "Lady" Gaga's song, “Alejandro”. :unsure:

#10    Athans

Athans

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 06:35 PM

Everyone knows Satan is gay...Don't you watch South Park?

#11    SKPandAVP

SKPandAVP

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

• I was born in the arms of imaginary friends

Posted 03 April 2011 - 11:16 PM

I thought satanism (is that right?! Lol) was an" attention" religion. Like didn't the creator of it say it was pretty much all made up for attention and that they don't actually worship satan? I'm sorry if that is wrong. I do not mean to offend anyone. That was something I heard on tv I believe and was curious as to the validity of it.

...and like Icarus I collide
Posted Image

#12    purplepsyche

purplepsyche

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 11:28 PM

You may be thinking of Anton LaVey and what he said of the church of Satan, which he founded.

In the case of CoS, they are atheists. They do not believe in an anthropomorphic deity , the antithesis of God, known as Satan. However, Joy of Satan does. CoS, is not the first Satanic church or organization in the world. It came to pass as a vehicle for exhibitionism so as to make Anton LaVey (aka/ given name, Howard Levey) a means of making a living during the revolutionary 60's era in America. It's focus was on Hedonism and doing everything contrary to what white light faiths consider frightening or impermissible, as long as it's between consenting adults, it's all good.

The Satanic Bible originated in the CoS, however it is a plagiarized work in it's entirety. It was ghost written for Anton LaVey who wasn't even involved in researching it's content. Which was derived from and is a composite of the writings or philosophies espoused by Nietzsche, Ayn Rand and Ragnard Redbeard's Might Is Right.

This being said, Satanism is not a 20th century creation. So called, "real Satanists" don't consider Joy of Satan, or Church of Satan, anymore than carnival like exhibitionist rebellious vehicles for angst ridden teen's and loser adults.

There is a Satanic practice in the world and it is not anything that reveres the antithesis of the Christian's God, who created his own adversary and then put the world's people in the middle so they could struggle to please one or satisfy the other at the peril of their God given and immortal soul. However, that practice does not write books. And it is not to be found on the web.
When you meet a real Satanist, you'll know it.

#13    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,552 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:02 AM

however it is a plagiarized work in it's entirety. It was ghost written for Anton LaVey

Just wanna point out there is a huge difference between plagiarizing and having something ghost-written for you.

Bride of Satan? Sounds like something made up by a cult or sect or whatever. Like the KKK dudes call themselves wizards and dragons or whatever... they're not actually magic users and flying reptiles. It just sounds bad ass.

Embrace the impossible.

#14    purplepsyche

purplepsyche

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:08 AM

View PostPurplos, on 04 April 2011 - 12:02 AM, said:

Just wanna point out there is a huge difference between plagiarizing and having something ghost-written for you.
  No need to point it out to me. I am quite aware there is a difference. However, in the context of my statement regarding The Satanic Bible, it is a Plagiarized work in that it is comprised of the philosophies of the three authors I mentioned. The writings of those three were compiled by a ghost writer and published under the title, The Satanic Bible. For which AL received sole credit as author.

B

#15    arenee

arenee

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

• I wish I was more witty; then this might say something funny.

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:06 AM

View Postpurplepsyche, on 03 April 2011 - 11:28 PM, said:

You may be thinking of Anton LaVey and what he said of the church of Satan, which he founded.

In the case of CoS, they are atheists. They do not believe in an anthropomorphic deity , the antithesis of God, known as Satan. However, Joy of Satan does. CoS, is not the first Satanic church or organization in the world. It came to pass as a vehicle for exhibitionism so as to make Anton LaVey (aka/ given name, Howard Levey) a means of making a living during the revolutionary 60's era in America. It's focus was on Hedonism and doing everything contrary to what white light faiths consider frightening or impermissible, as long as it's between consenting adults, it's all good.

The Satanic Bible originated in the CoS, however it is a plagiarized work in it's entirety. It was ghost written for Anton LaVey who wasn't even involved in researching it's content. Which was derived from and is a composite of the writings or philosophies espoused by Nietzsche, Ayn Rand and Ragnard Redbeard's Might Is Right.

This being said, Satanism is not a 20th century creation. So called, "real Satanists" don't consider Joy of Satan, or Church of Satan, anymore than carnival like exhibitionist rebellious vehicles for angst ridden teen's and loser adults.

There is a Satanic practice in the world and it is not anything that reveres the antithesis of the Christian's God, who created his own adversary and then put the world's people in the middle so they could struggle to please one or satisfy the other at the peril of their God given and immortal soul. However, that practice does not write books. And it is not to be found on the web.
When you meet a real Satanist, you'll know it.
Thank you for this explanation!  If I cannot find any information online or in books, where would I do more research?  I don't think I've ever met a real Satanist so I can't ask them....

"A valuable contributor to UM! Always enjoy her clever and often original outlook. - Paxus"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users