Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien Stick-like creatures, Fresno

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#136    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:54 AM

View Postseptic peg, on 14 April 2011 - 08:37 PM, said:

Now Sussed totally and thoroughly debunked! (See pics)Attachment 2-2011 stick.png

But without everyone who shouted HOAX actually stating HOW it was a hoax... I investigated myself and Ive got the simple answer. Seems lost of folk misssed the most obvious.... Not by looking at the stickman either

Something with the latest 2011 bid was clearly suspicious, but I was drawn to the memory of the 2008 stick-vid initially...

Then I realised...its the same house in both vids! The door opens same way...coincidence? But having a single black brick to the right of the door?  Its the same man in 2011 vid from 2008 vid, with loss of hair and a moustache in 2011

Same house with same railings....simples!  See pics for yourselves below and the black brick!!!

Or watch the vids key point in time

Go to 1.50m here:    

Then 2m plus here:  

But could have been an intriguing story!

END OF SUBJECT AND THREAD! (At least my bothering with again anyways)!
Im not sure I follow you. You are comparing the same two videos, regardless of the dates they were released. Why is it an astounding breakthrough to determine that those are the same videos and the same house? What does it have to do with the video in the opening post which is a different video than the one your talking about above?

#137    DAH1968

DAH1968

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

• I want to believe.

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:40 AM

View Postvitruvian12, on 15 April 2011 - 12:54 AM, said:

Im not sure I follow you. You are comparing the same two videos, regardless of the dates they were released. Why is it an astounding breakthrough to determine that those are the same videos and the same house? What does it have to do with the video in the opening post which is a different video than the one your talking about above?

Yeah, you've kinda lost me a little too, Septic?

#138    curiouse

curiouse

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

• Let's Swim to the Moon, Let's Climb Through The Tide!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:34 PM

That is kinda weird (Eerie) I am a bit skeptical on this footage,How did the "Fakers" fake this?

#139    lilcharleslanca

lilcharleslanca

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:37 AM

should u try to capture some more footage? hmmm.. ummm... how about ye if we want to learn about these... if they are real that is. Seems crazy but theres so much unsolved and unexplained in this world. If they're real.. creepy

#140    VietRulerZ

VietRulerZ

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:55 PM

fake some ones is tying string into cloth and makeing them walk , their puppets

#141    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,827 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:05 PM

Old story sorry its a Fake ! But maybe some day we will get to view a video from another world Of us Landing and probing around hopping around in there gravity with our camcorders running. Sticking a Flag into there front yard.
Now that would be a great Video !

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users