Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA's primary North American facilities -

Raptor Witness

Here's an interesting fact. What would you guess the odds are, of all three of NASA's primary North American facilities, taking direct hits by HISTORIC tropical systems in only three years?

These were not glancing blows.

1) Hurricane Katrina - Stennis Space Center - 2005(LA-MS coastal border)

2) Tropical Storm Fay - sat and spun on top of Cape Canaveral for 3 days in 2008

3) Hurricane Ike - made a direct hit on Mission Control in 2008

What are the odds?

Watch the video below, which contain detailed information about the upcoming Atlantic hurricane season, as well as the events I describe above. Pay close attention to that radioactive isotope, uploaded on March 1, 2011 .... because it accurately predicts that a nuclear wind would appear this year, and it is depicted moving directly over Port-au-Prince, as if to deliberately connect the two disaster types.

The description on YouTube contains dated references for the annotations and prior predictions. They are backed up by other dated sources, including the image host.

If you calculate the odds of this curious NASA coincidence alone, it's interesting, but if you begin multiplying the interconnected odds of someone predicting these events, as statistics require, they begin to grow into very large numbers.

Here's a bonus, because what you saw above is just the tip of an iceberg that very few people have seen, and even fewer comprehend the gravity of.

Note: You may find that poison mass forecast, of particular interest.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptor Witness

• Space Commander Travis

• aquatus1

• booNyzarC

What does this have to do with ET or UFOs? Shouldn't this be in the conspiracy section or something?

What does this have to do with ET or UFOs? Shouldn't this be in the conspiracy section or something?

The argument begs the question. What power could possibly do this? If it isn't human power, then what is it?

A "conspiracy" involves the power of men.

Perhaps I should have entitled the thread .... "NASA under attack by mysterious power beyond their control?"

Common sense should tell you the odds are very much against this happening. So what is it?

That's the question I'm asking. No human could cause a tropical system to sit on top of Cape Canaveral and spin for three days, could they? What could do that, especially after a map appears the year before, saying that the area will be hit in a unique way. "Torrential, and the number 4"

Here are links to the original posts, supporting just one of the arguments. See if you can figure it out. Good luck calling it a conspiracy of men.

My reply ...

Note: [Fay sat on top of Cape Canaveral] for 3 days in 2008, dumping torrential rainfall on the facility. It's also the only tropical system to ever make landfall on a state [in four separate places.] It was very unusual. The top video has a clip of Fay, just sitting there ... spinning.

As the question, how many wings does a bumble bee have?

Edited by Raptor Witness

--

Common sense should tell you the odds are very much against this happening. So what is it?

--

Common sense tells me a lot of things about this thread actually... but something tells me that you wouldn't agree.

Oh well, have fun.

Wha?

Is this something to do with HAARP again? :unsure2:

So your telling us that aliens are making tropical storms and are using them as attack weapons ?

Oh my head is starting to hurt :huh:

TiP.

Edited by tipotep

So your telling us that aliens are making tropical storms and are using them as attack weapons ?

TiP.

I'm as confused as you are TipoTep. I'm just like :unsure: this emoticon right known. I'm still scratching my head at Raptorswitness post.

Edited by Ryinrea

Wha?

Is this something to do with HAARP again? :unsure2:

HAARP is a diversion here. It's a red herring, and comes up every time I mention this curious coincidence.

However, even if you believe that HAARP is being used to affect the weather, it could not steer hurricanes to make landfall in such a precise way. That is far beyond its capability, and anyone who bothers to study how it works, would quickly realize this. That is, if they understood what they were reading to begin with.

It has capability, especially to heat the ionosphere, but that's a far cry from directionally steering huge columns of rotating air, and Ike was the largest windstorm to ever hit the United States in terms of total energy at the surface. Never in the history of the United States has a storm accomplished what hurricane Ike did. It knocked out power to hundreds of thousands in the Ohio Valley, many for two weeks, and that's a long ways from Houston.

Rarely will you ever hear much discussed about how unusual hurricane Ike was, but Dr. Greg Forbes of the Weather Channel summed it up pretty good.

Edited by Raptor Witness

So Aliens are responsible for climate change?

I guess we can shut down meteorology globally now.

Ohh well, lets chill out

bwb%20lrgr%20copy.jpg

Ermm...I live and work right where your triangle of doom is drawn. Do a little historical search regarding the frequency of hurricane strikes. While 2004 was an unusual year it wasn't a devestating event by any means. Not only do I live 15 miles from KSC and at the time I was actually working at KSC I assure you the worst the disaster brought was some flooding and power outages (from a comfort standpoint it was horrific - middle of summer and 80-90 percent humidity and billions of mosquitos). There were some structures on the beaches that took a beating. The Vehicle Assembly Building has a few panels pulled off as well but no serious damage. There was only one building where the orbiters are process that had any read damage. I cannot recall the name of the building but it is where they repair and manufacture the 'blankets' for the shuttles.

TiP.

I'm saying is that the odds are very much against three direct hits in three years, and the math will bear this out. The maps drawn ahead of time will also, add greatly to these odds.

Edited by Raptor Witness

I'm saying is that the odds are very much against three direct hits, in three years, and the math will bear this out. The maps drawn ahead of time add greatly to these odds.

Im afraid that odds have nothing to do with natural events , as Esoteric Toad pointed out the damage was very minimal, what good did this " alien cyclone terrorist attack " do ?

TiP.

It has capability, especially to heat the ionosphere, but that's a far cry from directionally steering huge columns of rotating air, and Ike was the largest windstorm to ever hit the United States in terms of total energy at the surface. Never in the history of the United States has a storm accomplished what hurricane Ike did. It knocked out power to hundreds of thousands in the Ohio Valley, many for two weeks, and that's a long ways from Houston.

Rarely will you ever hear much discussed about how unusual hurricane Ike was, but Dr. Greg Forbes of the Weather Channel summed it up pretty good.

Well, it wasn't that precise a weapon, then, was it? If the (I presume is what we're getting at) ETs wanted to sabotage NASA, surely they could think of something much more efficient and precise than this technique.

perhaps something is goin on within NASA that is attracting hurricaines?

Somewhere on www.nhc.noaa.gov there are maps that show the historical tracks of hurricanes. Florida, the gulf coast and virtually all of the east coast of the US are within the track of hurricanes. They form in the Carribean, the Gulf of Mexico or off the coast of Africa and track to the west and usually curve North at some point along that path. It is extremely unlikely that a year goes by that one of these locations (and that covers a lot of area) is not hit by a hurricane.

This premise is just pure silliness. Hurricanes happen and they hit general areas and affect wide swaths of land. I forgot to mention in my earlier post that NONE of the hurricanes since 2004 (and before that I can recall and I have lived in the area for the last 39 years) hit where I live or KSC directly (as in the center of the storm passes directly overhead).

Edited by Esoteric Toad

The rough odds of hurricane landfall in any particular area on a year over year basis is known to science, just as are the odds of an earthquake happening in certain high risk areas. These calculations are based upon a number of data, not the least of which is sedimentary soil sampling.

The odds also increase if the person making that forecast, has a track record of being able to forecast hurricanes and earthquakes, because they become interconnected to that person, requiring multiplication ... not addition. It's a rule of statistics, and although I admit I'm not a statistics major, I have read a considerable amount on the subject for this purpose.

You won't find any meteorologists who will claim they can forecast the lowest pressured storm in the Atlantic for a hurricane season, AND/OR the costliest strike on the U.S. mainland, but that's what happened in 2007, and they weren't the same storm. How is it possible that same person who drew those maps of Cape Canaveral and Houston before NASA was hit in 2008, also predicted publicly what would happen the year before? Those are pretty long odds, and if you doubt my argument, just ask any meteorologist what he thinks about it, or if he would dare try that kind of forecast.

Below is one of those arguments I made afterward here, and which explains generally what happened in 2007. It's worth your time to study it carefully.

[2007 Atlantic Hurricane Season ... results]

Every year, these so called "hurricane experts" get together to hob nob and pat each other on the back, for their brilliant predictions. They call it the ["National Hurricane Conference."] Here's the ["official" site,] for what it's worth, as they're already gearing up for next years, big blow.

This is an open letter to these mirage makers, who are laughable in my opinion.

What if, instead of someone telling us the number of hurricanes that might occur, we were told beforehand, which storms:

1) Would be strongest in terms of lowest pressure in the Atlantic. That would be Dean for 2007.

AND

2) Would be the costliest in terms of damage to the U.S. That would be Humberto for 2007.

What if somebody could do that? Wouldn't that be more valuable than these,

what if's?

If you want to see how it's done, just look for yourself. This isn't a

joke. This is really lucky.

[The 2007 Hurricane Contest]

[The Prediction]

Considering the motivation for the prediction, pretty amazing, huh? After all, how many

are chased down from the sky, by a hurricane?

Please invite me next year, because I have a message that is much more important than you'll ever hear from any of your usual speakers, and it will be far more accurate.

I'll be looking forward to your invitation.

RW

As it turned out, my forecast for the 2008 Atlantic Hurricane Season would indeed ... "be far more accurate."

Edited by Raptor Witness

Common sense should tell you the odds are very much against this happening.

Common sense tells me a lot of things about this thread actually... but something tells me that you wouldn't agree.

Oh well, have fun.

Hey booNy...

Isn't it interesting that the ones who most frequently drop the "Its common sense" card in these types of discussions are the ones who seem to be the most devoid of it? ;)

Cz

Edited by Czero 101

Czero, Boo, tone it down.

Raptor, since you obviously didn't get the hints before, no one can make heads or tales of the nonsense you put up. Posting it again isn't going to change that.

Czero, Boo, tone it down.

Raptor, since you obviously didn't get the hints before, no one can make heads or tales of the nonsense you put up. Posting it again isn't going to change that.

Why don't you try debating the odds, instead? Calling it "nonsense" is easy. Doing the calculating will require some brainpower. :yes:

What exactly is your theory, though? That "Someone" deliberately sabotaged NASA through mnipulation of the weather? And (I presume, since this is in this section) that the "Someone" were ETs? But you said up there somewhere that the effects of the hurricanes affected places as far away as Iowa, or Idaho, or somewhere like that. So how on earth can you assume that They were specifially targetting NASA? And if they were, couldn't They have used something a bit more precise?

Why don't you try debating the odds, instead? Calling it "nonsense" is easy. Doing the calculating will require some brainpower. :yes:

What part of "no one can make heads or tales of the nonsense you put up" aren't you getting? You can't calculate something that doesn't have a cause, effect, or motive.

If you build your NASA sites in a part of the world that is wracked by massive tropical storms.

Then yes, I would exoect them to be hit by storms.

Its like saying "I stood in front a of a train and it hit me, therefore a malignant power is guiding the train and is out to get me!!!"

lol.

If you build your NASA sites in a part of the world that is wracked by massive tropical storms.

Then yes, I would exoect them to be hit by storms.

Its like saying "I stood in front a of a train and it hit me, therefore a malignant power is guiding the train and is out to get me!!!"

lol.

Yeah good point, it can get a bit ridiculous how people feel the need to find patterns and reasons and whatnot with completely natural events. A perfect example, I've heard some pretty radical conspiracies with the constant Japan quakes over the past few years (2012 doom and gloom, gravitational pull from incoming Nibiru, etc...).. The fact is its just one of the most geologically active areas on the planet! It can get irritating and I feel its disrespectful to the victims of these catastrophies...

Dont you just love a thread that has all the Legs of a ? Hum ? I`ll have to get back to this one in a few hundred years after the data is crunched!