Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Indiana Bigfoot #2

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1    Sightings

Sightings

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 January 2003 - 04:23 PM

This "Bigfoot" photograph looks somewhat like a person walking up an embankment in a shaded area. It was taken by some campers in Indiana, who took the picture before fleeing, after observing the "creature" coming towards them up the hill.

user posted image

Once again, this could very easily be a man in a costume. There just isn't enough detail in the picture to fully discern the features of the creature.                                                

#2    shorty

shorty

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• homicidal

Posted 09 February 2003 - 11:46 PM

am the great shorty from bust a groove ya laugh.gif this is so fake i live in indiana for my whole life and never saw a thing so this my friend it what i call a hoax, trust me i only thing i saw that was weird was an excaped mountain lion or puma, evil puma ate my cat, i know because it was spotted in hendricks county and i live in north salem, that's in hendricks county, but i just need to say that puma needs to die and that pic is that fakest i've seen
me user posted image                                                

Johnny The Homicidal Maniac By Jhonen Vasquez

#3    Test_Bear

Test_Bear

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 10 February 2003 - 12:16 AM

I'm STILL guessing that it's a guy in a suit. Afterall, what sane semi-intelligent ape creature, which has hid from the public for years, is going to charge a Rest Stop?                                                

"If I laugh at any human thing 'tis so I do not weep."     -Lord Byron

#4    wolfsinger

wolfsinger

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 February 2003 - 01:40 AM

I'll tell u this.... it lookz more real than the first Indiana Bigfoot pic thatz 4 sure.....
Test_Bear is also right...... I agree entirely!!!!!!!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif                                                  

I've been everywhere and still Im standing tall, I've seen a million faces and I've ROCKED 'EM ALL!!

#5    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 26 February 2003 - 05:35 AM

Maybe bigfoot needed to take a dump.  Just cos he's a hairy humanoid myth doesn't mean he ain't civilized.                                                  

Nothing to see here.

#6    Messiah 01

Messiah 01

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

• Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play

Posted 28 February 2003 - 11:00 AM

Why dont they change the bigfoots name to "man in a suit"? It would be closer to the truth. eek7.gif                                                  

I jumped in the river, what did i see? Black eyed angels swam with me. A moon full of stars and astral cars, and all the figures I used to see

Posted Image

#7    Guest_TeamcamoHq_*

Guest_TeamcamoHq_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 05:23 AM

Ive hunted ,fished,and basicaly enjoyed the great outdoors for the better part of my 40 years.   My adventures have taken me to places where its quite posible that no other human has ever sat foot.  Its strange how things happen in ways that we would not expect.  For instance , Ive never seen a bigfoot in person so to speak ,but Ive seen a track or footprint. The track that I found was not in one of these remote places however , it was about one and a half miles down river from a reguliarly used publick boat ramp .I would offer that the aria I was fishing in when I found the track was probably not frequinted by humans very often or not at all due to its almost enexesability,but probably used by wildlife because of its location . The aria was a small secludid beach on the river at the base of a cliff . My girlfriend and I had camped on edge of the high bluff or cliff ,and the next morning we found that the treeroots made natural steps down the steep bluff, about 60feet down to the beach. After we made our way down to do a little fishing and well you know it was secludid!! We found the track. We knew it was fresh as it had been raining the night before,and the track was in fresh mud . We climbed back up to the camper to get some flour to make a casting , but right when we reached the camp it started raining like hell ,and when it stoped we went back to look , and the track had been washed away. How about that ?  Conviniant Huh ?   Im a big man ,and the track I saw was at least twice as wide and as long as my boot .  I would dare say that if what made it was indeed a bigfoot monster , and if it had jumped out da bushes, and even if Idve had a camera with autofocus,I dont think I wuold have gotten the best shot what with me and my read head girlfriend scramblin our asses up that bluff. Ill admit that a lot of the footage that you see of strange creatures and such are more often lacking in clarity but I cant say that I could have done any better. Just the shear size of that track scared the weeby geebys out of me .                                                  

#8    Guest_MochaLocha_*

Guest_MochaLocha_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 11:14 PM

[FONT=Impact][SIZE=14]
I say that a bigfoot would probably be in a more secluded area. I noone has ever found any bones, a bigfoot or any part of a bigfoot's body so they would probably be in a much much much more secluded area. wub.gif  cool.gif  huh.gif                                                  

#9    wolfsinger

wolfsinger

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 04:51 PM

Two things:

1: In reply to TeamcamoHq, Bigfoots (Bigfeet? I dunno the plural form..) are said to be usually found relatively close to civilization, so they have adapted well so they can camaflouge well. (Maybe)
2: In reply to MochaLocha; since no one has found n e bones, maybe, like us, they bury them or somehow hide them! (dont ask y, cuz i dunno..) its just a thought!

I've been everywhere and still Im standing tall, I've seen a million faces and I've ROCKED 'EM ALL!!

#10    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 14 March 2003 - 06:27 PM

ive seen a bigfoot before.  they are real.  

i don't criticize people's pics because i ran screaming when i saw the bigfoot.  i can understand not being able to get a pic in focus because your primary goal is escape.                                                  

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#11    Guest_Bluemule_*

Guest_Bluemule_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2003 - 12:44 PM

dry.gif   Was this picture taken recently?  Meaning in the 2000's era.  If so, I have bought cheap disposable cameras that have taken better pictures.  So, I believe that if picture come out looking like that these days, the picture is a crappy a$$ fake.  But that is my opinion.  Especially since Fakesquatch seems so close.   And another opinion on the distance shots from people purposefully looking for Bigfoot.  Does the words "Telescopic Lenses"  mean anything.  My friend. professional photographer, looks at these pics and laughs.  He has shown me how well inexpensive equipment can perform.....again...come on people it is 2003 cameras are pretty much advanced to get decent pics.                                                  

#12    Guest_Bluemule_*

Guest_Bluemule_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2003 - 12:52 PM

Just a short disclaimer:  I criticize the pics only.  I do not discount the Bigfoots existance.  Or ghosts.  Or aliens, etc..  No I haven't actually seen any, but that doesn't mean they are not out there somewhere.  I won't look for them and yes I would run like a lil b!tch if I seen one.  I got not shame.....lol                                                  

#13    Guest_CrUnchYnUtS_*

Guest_CrUnchYnUtS_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2003 - 06:06 AM

looks a man dressed in a costume..
obviously not true sad.gif

ph34r.gif  blink.gif  wacko.gif  mad.gif  tongue.gif                                                  

#14    Sageghost

Sageghost

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 227 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 10:56 AM

On a similar subject...
Has anyone heard anything recently about the Australian variation, the 'Yowie'? I haven't heard anything for a long time.

There have been reported sightings of big cats (eg. Panther-like felines) in a few areas of Australia (not sure exactly where though). One theory is that they're descended from escaped circus/zoo stock, but funnilt enough no-one's been able to get a clear photo or any concrete evidence...

ph34r.gif

I was just thinking that of all the trails in this life, there is one that matters more than all the others. It is the trail of a true human being.

#15    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 09:53 PM

Sage ghost ,
       I believe the recent sightings of Big Cats in Australia have been centered around the Dandenong Rangers and the Grampians of Victoria. It is highly likely that Big cats could go undetected in remote areas like that. It could even explain why those girls whent missing at Hanging Rock.
  I have a question though . When I was growing up in Australia , I was taught about the Aboriginal legend of the Bunyip . I never heard of the Yowie untill they started to make the chocolate "Yowie" eggs. What I want to know is where did the legend of the Yowie come from and what is the difference between a Yowie and a Bunyip?                                                  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users