Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Buffy's Back!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 16 January 2003 - 06:02 PM

For all those Saddos (like me) ph34r.gif You Know who you are... rolleyes.gif

Buffy starts tonight on Sky One at 8pm followed by Angel at 9pm

Hello... my name is Halo and I admit I'm an avid Buffy Fan tongue.gif

also follwed by Scrubs ( Hillarious ) at 10pm.                                                

#2    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 16 January 2003 - 08:47 PM

biggrin.gif  rolleyes.gif  Cheers Halo although I am not a big Buffy fan<think Willow and Giles are better>
I will join you in spirit and DROOL over the yummy Angel tongue.gif                                                

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#3    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 16 January 2003 - 09:11 PM

Yay quality television is back! cool.gif  smile.gif  cool.gif                                                

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#4    emmy

emmy

Psychic Spy

• 1,448 posts

Posted 16 January 2003 - 09:14 PM

Sod Buffy......all I'm interested in is SPIKE SPIKE SPIKE.

I JUST LOVE THAT BAD BOY, ALTHOUGH I WONDER WHAT HE'LL BE LIKE NOW THAT HIS GOT HIS SOUL BACK...OH WELL JUST HAVE TO WATCH IT TO FIND OUT

THE 4TH SERIES OF ANGEL STARTS NEXT WEEK AND I CAN'T WAIT TO DROOL OVER HIM                                                

#5    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 16 January 2003 - 09:18 PM

Anyone think she likes spike?                                                

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#6    emmy

emmy

Psychic Spy

• 1,448 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 09:29 PM

LIKE?

I LOVE HIM!

sorry Al! wub.gif                                                

#7    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 09:58 PM

Apology accepted emmy wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif                                                  

David Gemmell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users