Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New alien abduction video surfaces on the web

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,539 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:50 PM

www.examiner.com said:

There has been a new video surfacing around the web that seemingly shows a woman disappearing through her bed and then after 13 minutes she pops right back up. This story first broke at Cosmic-Conspiracies.com but has starting gaining speed, being added to several other websites now too.

This new video was filmed off of a closed captioned security camera system that the woman, whom Cosmic Conspiracies calls “Sonia,”  had purchased just to record this phenomena. “Sonia” explains in their interview, detail by detail of her first encounter in the early morning hours of December 2, 2010 and of the days leading up to her buying the security camera system that recorded her abduction.

Posted Image Read more...
Read more here and watch video -

http://www.cosmic-co...nabduction.html

Posted Image

#2    HMS Dreadnought

HMS Dreadnought

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:25 PM

It's a strange video but I'm sure it would be easy to fake so doesn't really prove much imo.

Dear you guys. Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my confederate body. We have taken Topeka and I must rally the men onward to Missouri. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because I hate you guys. I hate you guys so very very much. Yours, General Cartman Lee.

#3    ohio_traveler

ohio_traveler

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:34 PM

Very strange. It would have been better though if she wasn't all covered up with the blanket.

#4    Order66

Order66

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

• The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger ...

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:46 PM

I can't view the video, it doesn't play  :unsure:

Posted Image

#5    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:04 PM

What a load of crap. I can see her foot sticking out from under the blanket the entire time.

Absolutely BS.

Edited by Moonie2012, 03 May 2011 - 02:06 PM.

#6    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,165 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:12 PM

View PostMoonie2012, on 03 May 2011 - 02:04 PM, said:

What a load of crap. I can see her foot sticking out from under the blanket the entire time.
You sure that isn't the husband's?

#7    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:31 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 03 May 2011 - 02:12 PM, said:

You sure that isn't the husband's?

Yes, because I see both of his + one more. Look.

She probably just rolled into the depression in the bed made by her fatty hubby.

Edited by Moonie2012, 03 May 2011 - 02:35 PM.

#8    George Ford

George Ford

smile

• 2,828 posts

• "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:36 PM

Is that her husbands naked ass at the end? lol

"The footage that you see here is of the original footage that is recorded off a TV screen because the original CCTV VVF file is encoded in such a way that cannot be transferred to the PC. We have personally tried to decode the original footage in software programs such as VX4SL, but none of them even allows us to view the footage - let alone convert it.  The problems linked with decoding such a file onto PC therefore pretty much discounts that the footage could have been manipulated with any sort of video editing software."

The above statement makes me think that this is fake. It took me all of 5 seconds to find this link to a converter:-

http://www.cctvforum...php?f=1&t=23602

and about another 10 seconds to find this link

http://www.downloada...-extension.html

They should make the original .VVF file available to download and one of us lot could convert it for them. Plus the video does not make sense? So aliens are using transporters like from that Star trek show? Does it only transport living flesh and not blankets? If so, what about hair (which is not living).

Also it looks like someone is crouched over a hole in the bed, like it's bench a couple of feet away from the bed with a gap running down it and a blanket over the top, and they seem to go into this hole at 2min20sec.  When they 're-materialise' it looks like they push them selves up out of the whole and back onto the bench. It's about as fake as fake can get. Or maybe that's what they want us to think??  :huh:

“Extraordinary claims require extraoardinary evidence”

~
Carl Sagan

#9    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,165 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:38 PM

View PostMoonie2012, on 03 May 2011 - 02:31 PM, said:

Yes, because I see both of his + one more. Look.

She probably just rolled into the depression in the bed made by her fatty hubby.
To me it looks she just lowered herself into a hole in the bed, and when she "reappeared" it looks shes kicking the blanket up.

#10    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:45 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 03 May 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

To me it looks she just lowered herself into a hole in the bed, and when she "reappeared" it looks shes kicking the blanket up.
Yep, that is what it looked like to me as well.  Even right before she "disappeared" it looked like she was positioning herself under the covers on her knees and elbows to "drop" into the hole.

#11    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 5,042 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:57 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 03 May 2011 - 02:45 PM, said:

Yep, that is what it looked like to me as well.  Even right before she "disappeared" it looked like she was positioning herself under the covers on her knees and elbows to "drop" into the hole.

I agree.
a- there looks to be a hole.
b- strange position prior to vanishing
c- why such bad quality (again)
d- havent got another point but do we need a 'd' also?

#12    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:04 PM

View PostHMS Dreadnought, on 03 May 2011 - 01:25 PM, said:

It's a strange video but I'm sure it would be easy to fake so doesn't really prove much imo.

Well, maybe not an "Easy" fake (That particular magic trick is not exactly the easiest thing in the world to do after all) but definite possible to fake. So I am gonna go with "Fake" for now but keep an open mind for later.

#13    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,513 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:31 PM

A single bed next to a home made frame ( 2x4's), with a hydraulic floor jack and a sheet of plywood....I could do it....

The first thing I saw is that " we have no software to convert this file, can't find any anywhere".....Pure B.S.....I have it on my computer right now....Anyone can get that software.

One lie just leads to another lie....

I emailed them and said if they send the file I will be happy to convert it.....Think I will hear back?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#14    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:39 PM

I really think you guys are reading way too far into it with thoughts of some kind of trickery and holes/devices in the bed. She just rolls over and lays in such a way that she appears to disappear on the crappy video. She moves again and the illusion is gone. Obviously the people who made it are none to bright if they can't even find a simple piece of software, so it's no wonder they are amazed. Sure they could easily fake it, but I don't think they did. It's just a simple illusion.

Also, considering that she is only "gone" for 13 seconds goes against most abduction scenarios of hours of missing time - not to mention the lack of little gray guys surrounding the bed.

Edited by Moonie2012, 03 May 2011 - 03:42 PM.

#15    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:11 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 03 May 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

Agreed.  

Just a fancy pratical joke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users