Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged] Interesting possible Bigfoot pic

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#1    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:49 PM

http://squatchdetect.../VtTrailCam.htm
Posted Image

Supposedly they had a photo expert look at the pic and conclude that the shadows indicate it is a real animal in the position it appears to be in.

Appears to be much larger then a normal human.

Posted Image

Some people have said it is an Owl with its back to the camera and some say it is a bear. Any other opinions?

I think it looks amazingly like what a bigfoot might look like in such a position.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#2    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:56 PM

A bear?

#3    ~TheBigK~

~TheBigK~

Government Agent

• 3,930 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:57 PM

Hmm, it does look a bit like an owl.

I'm curious though, it said it was taken in September '10? Why is this only now just getting out? And if it has been floating around, and people thought it was legitimate, you would think we'd have heard about it by now.

Posted Image

#4    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,508 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:10 PM

This possibly

http://www.google.ca...ved=0CB8Q9QEwAg

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#5    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

• I'm the fourth wise monkey.

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:13 PM

Looks like a guy in a gillie suit to me.

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#6    Drj312

Drj312

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:18 PM

gillie suit was the first thing i thought of

#7    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:39 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 03 May 2011 - 08:49 PM, said:

Some people have said it is an Owl with its back to the camera and some say it is a bear. Any other opinions?

I'm thinking it's the owl.

#8    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 43,363 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:00 PM

It could be facing the camera with its head down and the bulging parts are its thighs. Almost like a cat when it's drinking milk.

A wild boar? One foot looks a bit like a pig's trotter to me.

Posted Image

#9    wmbuzz

wmbuzz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:26 PM

Hi guys! 1st time poster. I don't know? but I see a head, a face and a black tube-like neck.

The pic is very interesting. I was leaning towards of it being phony because the neck looks so unnatural. Went back at it, and noticed it might be she, who looks like it might be carrying something under her belly like the apes do with their young. Still undecided because of the neck.

Edited by wmbuzz, 03 May 2011 - 10:53 PM.

#10    wmbuzz

wmbuzz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:54 PM

View Postwmbuzz, on 03 May 2011 - 10:26 PM, said:

Hi guys! 1st time poster. I don't know? but I see a head, a face and a black tube-like neck.

The pic is very interesting. I was leaning towards of it being phony because the neck looks so unnatural. Went back at it, and noticed it might be she, who looks like it might be carrying something under her belly, like the apes do with their young. Still undecided because of the neck.

#11    Mike G

Mike G

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

• Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:18 PM

Ewww, since when did Bigfoot get mange?

Posted Image

#12    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,449 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:25 PM

His picture of Deer have 3 consecutive pictures, meaning when his camera is triggered, it takes 3 shots.....

Why only one shot of this?...Where are the other 2?

Big sign of hoax right there.....They took the best of the 3 :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#13    Shiloh17

Shiloh17

The Last.

• Closed
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:11 AM

Maybe it's just me, but those don't look like apple trees. And even if they are, apples don't fall, then roll that
far away from the tree as depicted in the deer pictures. The guy posing like bigfoot at the same tree appears to be near an evergreen and not an apple tree.

Edited by Realm, 04 May 2011 - 03:14 AM.

#14    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,449 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:42 AM

View PostRealm, on 04 May 2011 - 03:11 AM, said:

Maybe it's just me, but those don't look like apple trees. And even if they are, apples don't fall, then roll that
far away from the tree as depicted in the deer pictures. The guy posing like bigfoot at the same tree appears to be near an evergreen and not an apple tree.

You made me go back and look....

1. Correct, not a apple tree at all....

2. Not a deer, a dog or Coyote.

3. A gillie suit, the bright areas are where the suit is opened up and not covering everything, the IR picks it up and brightens it.( light colors )

4. The camera is NOT in the same position it was for the first shots, it is much closer to the road...Unless someone moved the tree it was strapped to, I would say the camera was being held by someone while the other " posed ".

5. Again, the camera took 3 " burst " shots on the first pictures, why only one of the guy in the suit?...Cameras have settings for 3 burst, 6 burst, etc..No need to change from a 3 burst setting to a 1 burst....

6. I can not quite make out the dates on the first set of pics, but the time is later at night, 9 or almost 10 PM....The temperature is 65 degrees....Yet the Gillie suit picture is at 78 degrees, and says 5:55 PM, with a explanation that the time stamp is off...That does not add up at all....Temperatues do not rise during the night, they fall or stay stable...The excuse of the time stamp being wrong was to cover the time of 5:55 PM....Fail.

Not in the mood to look further, if someone get's bored, find the temperature at this location for the date of 09/02/10 at 12:30 A.M.....I would be willing to bet it was not 78 degrees.

The site that did the investigation either did not bother, or did not catch what they have posted.They have the temperatures....78-80 degrees around 6 P.M....Below 70 after 11:00 P.M. ......Good investigators.....LOL

As said, total fake.

I think many know I use trail cams, and have started a thread on it that many are contributing on.

I can safely say I am positive of above...

Edited by Sakari, 04 May 2011 - 04:06 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#15    Shiloh17

Shiloh17

The Last.

• Closed
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:53 AM

View PostSakari, on 04 May 2011 - 03:42 AM, said:

You made me go back and look....

1. Correct, not a apple tree at all....

2. Not a deer, a dog or Coyote.

3. A gillie suit, the bright areas are where the suit is opened up and not covering everything, the IR picks it up and brightens it.( light colors )

4. The camera is NOT in the same position it was for the first shots, it is much closer to the road...Unless someone moved the tree it was strapped to, I would say the camera was being held by someone while the other " posed ".

5. Again, the camera took 3 " burst " shots on the first pictures, why only one of the guy in the suit?...Cameras have settings for 3 burst, 6 burst, etc..No need to change from a 3 burst setting to a 1 burst....

As said, total fake.

I think many know I use trail cams, and have started a thread on it that many are contributing on.

I can safely say I am positive of above...

I agree with you. A fake.

I noticed camera position too, and story doesn't match pictures. What apple trees?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users