Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Princess Diana knew that she would be killed?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:10 PM

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#2    dmgspycat

dmgspycat

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

• There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be fixed with what is right with America.-President Bill Clinton

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:34 PM

The owner of the white Fiat seen racing out of the tunnel after the crash belonged to a british intel contractor that lived in France, was a freelance photographer (a cover job no doubt)and was killed in his car on his property in a mysterious fire. Did Dodi's dad kill him in revenge? Did MI-6 do it to cover the trail when Mr Fayad was getting close to the truth? Hard to say, but he did die mysteriously.

Diana was truly a great woman, admired by the world much like John Kennedy, only to be snuffed out of existence by truly evil people. Why did the French officials drag their feet on the evidence? Seems to me bad players from Britain (MI-6), America (CIA) and the French authorities investigating the matter knew more than they let on. Conspiracy.

I also didn't know until recently that Dodi Fayad's uncle was none other than Adnan Khashoggi. Check out Danny Casolaros research into it.

"You get your information from the daily press. Yet that is the very last place on earth to seek for truth in any state of form." – Emma Goldman, March 1, 1933

"But this is their game. They're counting on your patriotism to distract you from their plunder. They're counting on you to be standing at attention with your hand over your heart, pledging allegiance to the flag, while they pick your pocket!" – Bill Moyers

#3    supervike

supervike

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,974 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:24 PM

Admittedly I don't know much about this incident, other than it happened.  Why would the CIA investigate any of this?  Is that even their function?

#4    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 42,531 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:44 PM

Keith Allen will debut his controversial film, 'the inquest of the inquest' of Princess Diana, at the festival as Unlawful Killing will not be shown in UK cinemas

http://www.guardian....umentary-cannes

Why can't she just be left to RIP  :(

Posted Image

#5    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 3,139 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:53 PM

If she really had any clue, why wasn't she wearing her seat belt?  I've heard she would have likely survived the crash had she done so.  To add to that, what kind of lame assassination attempt can be foiled simply because the target wears their seat belt?

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#6    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:28 PM

View Postfrenat, on 10 May 2011 - 08:53 PM, said:

If she really had any clue, why wasn't she wearing her seat belt?  I've heard she would have likely survived the crash had she done so.  To add to that, what kind of lame assassination attempt can be foiled simply because the target wears their seat belt?

Sure...

And what kind of lame assassination attempt employs a drunken driver with anti-depressants and an anti-psychotic drug in his system as an assassin?
Drunken, drugged Suicide murderer?  :blush:  

"OK, here's the deal, you get rip roaring drunk, take one of those anti-psychotics, and an anti-depressant, and just load her into that little car...drive like a loonie and when you get in that tunnel, slam it right into the wall.  It'll kill everyone probably.  It'll look like an accident!"

"Well....Uh...(hic).  Yea, but uh...what's in it for me?"

"Well, we'll make sure your family's taken care of."

"Oh, cool.  Deal!"

Hard to get this whole thing about the Princess.
A lovely, somewhat troubled, and most certainly beloved young woman dies in a car crash, and suddenly there's a huge conspiracy?  

Why, because she was a Royal?  
Who kills Royals and why?
Because she wasn't married to Charles anymore?
Because she was beloved for her work in the causes she believed in?

Really, it's kind of like asking, "Who kills First Ladies of the United States?"

You sort of have to sit there and say...

"....Uhhh, I dunno.  Nobody would do that.  Why would anyone do that?  Presidents or Prime Ministers, maybe religious leaders, active political figures, maybe even entertainers...sure, one can at least understand that some kook might have a motive for doing that...but Royals?  The Princess of Wales?

You got me.  When Royals actually ruled...maybe some whack job might, in some strange way, would concoct some motive for murdering a Princess, but how long's it been since Royalty ruled Great Britain?

Edited by MID, 10 May 2011 - 09:47 PM.

#7    glyndowers heir

glyndowers heir

Psychic Spy

• 1,633 posts

• We Are What We Are,
    But Some Of Us Are Not What We Seem!

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:44 PM

Folks she died in a car accident caused by greedy, careless, over attentive photographers, hellbent in invading her privacy

No conspiricies

No secret plot by the monarchy

no secret service operation to stop her marrying a follower of Islam

deal with it

once again it gets raked up by those who see a money making opportunity, whilst everyone is still interested following her sons wedding

Edited by glyndowers heir, 10 May 2011 - 09:46 PM.

Some people are like Slinkys ™! -
they don't do much good when they sit around ,
but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down stairs

#8    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,899 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:29 AM

Mids right again No Seat belt,Drunk Driver Outta control Event in Life !
We move on remember to Never forget the Loved ones and try not to repeat !
End of Epic Story! :innocent:
We All Loved Di `

This is a Work in Progress!

#9    dmgspycat

dmgspycat

Psychic Spy

• 1,232 posts

• There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be fixed with what is right with America.-President Bill Clinton

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:43 AM

Interesting to note how many people come here to the conspiracy forum to simply take a crap on evidence of a coverup...thought more people would come here to share what else I might have missed in the ongoing investigation...but I see I'm just throwing pearls to the swine.

"You get your information from the daily press. Yet that is the very last place on earth to seek for truth in any state of form." – Emma Goldman, March 1, 1933

"But this is their game. They're counting on your patriotism to distract you from their plunder. They're counting on you to be standing at attention with your hand over your heart, pledging allegiance to the flag, while they pick your pocket!" – Bill Moyers

#10    el midgetron

el midgetron

Government Agent

• 3,936 posts

• saturnalian brother

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:02 AM

View Postdmgspycat, on 11 May 2011 - 02:43 AM, said:

Interesting to note how many people come here to the conspiracy forum to simply take a crap on evidence of a coverup...thought more people would come here to share what else I might have missed in the ongoing investigation...but I see I'm just throwing pearls to the swine.

Some of those people obviously didn't even watch the 3 minute trailer before posting their feats of logic....

This section is ripe with masters of "accepted" knowledge.

Posted Image

Edited by el midgetron, 11 May 2011 - 04:04 AM.

Posted Image

"Feels good to be breaking the laws in America again" - Kenny Powers

#11    Peter B

Peter B

Psychic Spy

• 1,611 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:07 PM

If you're wondering what you might have missed, Frenat pointed it out:

If she really had any clue, why wasn't she wearing her seat belt? I've heard she would have likely survived the crash had she done so. To add to that, what kind of lame assassination attempt can be foiled simply because the target wears their seat belt?  

We know that none of the four people in the car was wearing a seat belt. Despite that, one of them still survived the crash completely, and Diana herself survived a short while although mortally wounded. How much more likely is it that she would've survived if she'd belted up?

#12    Peter B

Peter B

Psychic Spy

• 1,611 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:18 PM

Okay, I watched the first trailer. I note the letter said "Brake failure or serious head injury". Kathleen Madigan said Diana's death happened "exactly like that".

Well, it didn't. The car didn't suffer from brake failure, and she didn't die of a serious head injury.

Henri Paul drove the car into the tunnel at something like twice the speed limit, and Diana died because of damage to her heart.

#13    ali smack

ali smack

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:56 PM

I certainly think there is something fishy about the whole inciedent.
I would say she was murdered,at the very least by accident.
Why would someone like her agree to go into a car with a drunken driver?
It just doesn't happen.
Also it seems very conveniant that the bodyguard who survived "forgot everything"
Also why was the white car not found?Surely the french police could find it,
from the registration number.
And why would someone commit suicide by pouring themselves with petrol and burning themselves.
It quite clearly is some kind of coverup and she was IMO killed by the white car.
Why was the driver of the white car never arrested?

#14    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:18 PM

Interesting to note how many people come here to the conspiracy forum to simply take a crap on evidence of a coverup

;)

Ah but once again, we see that word used indiscriminantly by CT believers:  “evidence”.

The term is far too loosely utilized by people here, making it sound as if there actually is some real evidence being presented to support this fantastic idea.
It’s not that some of us are “crapping” on the evidence.  In using similar terminology, I’d say it’s simply that the “evidence” shown is crap.

...thought more people would come here to share what else I might have missed in the ongoing investigation...

That can be done.
First of all, there is no ongoing investigation into the death of Princess Diana.  The French Inquest, then the Metropolitan Police Investigation, combined with the official British Inquest, ended three years ago, after costing around 25 million dollars (US), taking 4 years overall, and including the testimony of hundreds of witnesses.

Diana died as the resuilt of injuries sustained in a car crash because the drunken driver lost control of the vehicle and slammed into a support pole.  

The investigation is over.

There is no evidence of a cover up, or a conspiracy to commit homicide.  There’s no reasonable motive, and no indication that any such planning was made.  

That is essentially what you’ve missed.  The case was closed three years ago.

#15    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:24 PM

View Postel midgetron, on 11 May 2011 - 04:02 AM, said:

Some of those people obviously didn't even watch the 3 minute trailer before posting their feats of logic....
This section is ripe with masters of "accepted" knowledge.

If a being who has passed from this plane required some sort of rest, the lovely Princess of Wales would most assuredly be a basket case by now...

It is as if watching that trailer would somehow magically present something that should re-open this long ago closed case.

:rolleyes:  

It is as if the sensationalism painted all over it is supposed to be of some influence to the discerning mind.  As if the troubled Princess of Wales, writing  in her journal about the plot she somehow perceived to kill her, is to now be taken in a completely different light because of another “drama” produced for the screen.

:unsure:  

Perhaps you think that her predictions about a brake failure and her death of head injuries now means something significant, when it’s clearly established that a drunken driver lost control of a car which had no brake failure, crashed it at high speed, and killed himself, and others including the Princess…who happened to die of cardiac trauma?

The “accepted knowledge”, which came at the result of great expense and a long period of official inquests, isn’t very hard to understand or accept.  It takes no particular mastery to understand it. It’s logical, makes perfect sense, and should satisfy most rational people enough so as to allow the Princess to rest in peace.   It was tragic…she was somewhat tragic, and it’s over—until, that is, the next film comes out showing some other new and “original” evidence.

On the contrary, this section is rapidly becoming ripe with masters  of seeing a conspiracy where there was nothing at all but peace!  It's the perfect soap opera, really!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users