Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Disclosure Project Is Fake

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#1    zuozongtang

zuozongtang

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 05:30 PM

The "Disclosure" project is funded heavily by Rothschild. Steven Greer is not who he claims to be, he is working for the CIA. The CIA knows people want answers and wants this technology made public. With that notion, the cia decided to stack the deck. They created the disclosure project and threw money at it left and right. The disclosure project is to slow people down, it was created to give people a false hope for "disclosure". If we leave "disclosure" up to the disclosure project it will never happen. Please realize this people. The Disclosure Project is not real, its fake, and its created to fool people like you and i. Its time for a revolution.

#2    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,775 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 05:40 PM

Welcome zuozongtang ! What a Cool Name ! Love it !
And where do you get your data from please?
THis Helps out in the debates to Folllow !

Attached Files

This is a Work in Progress!

#3    zuozongtang

zuozongtang

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 05:51 PM

It says on his website, i cant find it now. I will post in the future with more info.

Till then just remember; since the beginning of the Rothschilds they have funded both sides of every war. They are doing the same now, who do you thinks gonna win the disclosure war?

#4    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 05:51 PM

Although I would agree that the Disclosure Project is primarily bunk...  trying to paint it as a CIA operation is a bit silly in my opinion. :hmm:

zuozongtang, on 15 May 2011 - 05:30 PM, said:

--
Its time for a revolution.
But hey, let's have us a revolution anyway. :D

:tu:

#5    zuozongtang

zuozongtang

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 05:57 PM

Its come to my understanding that Rothschild Rockefeller and CIA are all in this together.

#6    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 15 May 2011 - 05:57 PM

I hope those things you people call Greys eradicate those man at  cia, dod, and other covert organizations which are funded by small and unaware people like us/you... If this people think that giving information which we/you funded is too risky well than they should change the job...And again this was said by american? See whatever americans say is not to be belived... Again i dont belive a word from any american guy which has any sort of clearance... People probably belive that US has killed Osama? OW really? So why dont they show picture of hes body to nation, which they told hes public enemy no.1? And only some people in congress might see this photo.. now why are they more important than whole nation? Please dont gimme BS, i aint stupid to obvious, this is nothing but a political game.
Sorry for changing to Osama subject, but its on the same political field as any other american information...And dont worry i wont reply anymore to any american information subject, unless its foreign scientist/doctor/anything...

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#7    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,025 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:00 PM

Cornish or Cheese & Onion?  :unsure2:

Oh, patsy, not pasty.
:passifier:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#8    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:12 PM

zuozongtang, on 15 May 2011 - 05:57 PM, said:

Its come to my understanding that Rothschild Rockefeller and CIA are all in this together.
Do you have anything concrete in the way of evidence, or dare I say proof, which backs up your claim?

I'm not trying to be negative or anything, just wondering what has you so convinced.  It must be pretty compelling if you're ready to announce such a thing with this level of certainty, right?

#9    zuozongtang

zuozongtang

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:39 PM

booNyzarC, on 15 May 2011 - 06:12 PM, said:

I'm not trying to be negative or anything, just wondering what has you so convinced.  It must be pretty compelling if you're ready to announce such a thing with this level of certainty, right?

I completely understand. And for the record i believe osama has been dead since late 90's

I do not have direct evidence, but the motives are there. I will go over what ive seen and get some more tangible evidence. Its more of a collective understanding. And i kid you not, it used to say on his website that Rothschild has helped fund him. Now its not on there.

But just think about it.

Hes come out of blue and has these huge conferences in washington, lots of press, promises all sorts of things. And nothing has come of it? Nothing.
      I feel that by now something would have risen, he claimed to have many scientists with the understanding of these technologies on his side etc etc.

He claims, and has video evidence, of being able to meditate and communicate with aliens and in the videos it shows he is able to summon these "beings"/ufos.
     So, you mean to tell me that some random medical doctor (no phd by the way) is the only man who is able to summon these et's? Why not monks who have been trained in the art of meditation since they were infants? Seems like an inside job to me.

He claims to have levitated.
    If i could mediate, and levitate, i kind of feel like someone besides myself would have seen this, i think i would have went out of my way to show someone my new skill.

Just think about it. The Disclosure Project started in 1992, its now almost 20 years later, and absolutely NOTHING has come from it. Nothing at all. And it also so happens that this disclosure project is pretty much the only one of its kind, its the only organization that is pushing for disclosure. We have put all our eggs in the wrong basket. The enemies basket.

#10    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:13 PM

I wouldn't call myself a Steven Greer fan by any stretch, and I can see that nothing significant has come from the Disclosure Project, but those two things don't mean that it was some kind of CIA operation.  I guess I'll wait for you to put something more substantial together before I offer any more to the thread.

Regarding bin Laden...  it was on the news recently, he was shot and killed on May 2nd in Pakistan by Navy Seals. :gun:   One of his wives was injured in the firefight and has confirmed that it was indeed Osama bin Laden and that they had been living in that compound for something like five years.  Not that this has anything to do with the Disclosure Project...

#11    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,360 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:38 PM

zuozongtang, on 15 May 2011 - 05:30 PM, said:

The "Disclosure" project is funded heavily by Rothschild. Steven Greer is not who he claims to be, he is working for the CIA. The CIA knows people want answers and wants this technology made public. With that notion, the cia decided to stack the deck. They created the disclosure project and threw money at it left and right. The disclosure project is to slow people down, it was created to give people a false hope for "disclosure". If we leave "disclosure" up to the disclosure project it will never happen. Please realize this people. The Disclosure Project is not real, its fake, and its created to fool people like you and i. Its time for a revolution.

The Disclosure Project has always been a fluke, though not for the reasons you think I suspect. Do you have any substantiation for those admittedly rather far out claims (Sorry BooNy, for sounding like a parrot)?

Cheers,
Badeskov

PS: And welcome to UM :)

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#12    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 32,169 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:54 PM

Just a little reminder to everyone that this is the Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon, lets not wander too far off topic topic and stay focused on disscusion relevant to that please. If you wish to branch out into other, non-ET/UFO based conspiracies then we have a whole forum dedicated to that.

Thank you.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#13    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

Government Agent

• 3,965 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:01 AM

I don't think the disclosure project is a fake since it really hasn't disclosed anything that wasn't already known long before it existed, such as the Tehran incident of 1976, the Peru UFO chase of 1980, Bentwaters, the Loring Air Force Base incident, and so on.  All of these were publicly known long before Greer came on the scene--years before.  No one has ever been able to provide conventional explanations for any of these famous cases, at least none that hold any water.

Greer did not disclose any of these, but he did bring many of the witnesses together in one room.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#14    philbo

philbo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:02 AM

So basically zouzongtang....you don't have any evidence ?

And as we see your reasoning skills above ,should any evidence present itself...you won't believe it on the basis you don't want it to be true.

That explains it then.

#15    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

Government Agent

• 3,965 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:05 AM

I'd go so far as to ask whether Greer found a single new UFO case that wasn't already known before the Disclosure Project?  He's more of a compiler and editor of previously known cases than anything else.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users