Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Disclosure Project Is Fake

zuozongtang

The "Disclosure" project is funded heavily by Rothschild. Steven Greer is not who he claims to be, he is working for the CIA. The CIA knows people want answers and wants this technology made public. With that notion, the cia decided to stack the deck. They created the disclosure project and threw money at it left and right. The disclosure project is to slow people down, it was created to give people a false hope for "disclosure". If we leave "disclosure" up to the disclosure project it will never happen. Please realize this people. The Disclosure Project is not real, its fake, and its created to fool people like you and i. Its time for a revolution.

• Like 1

Welcome zuozongtang ! What a Cool Name ! Love it !

And where do you get your data from please?

THis Helps out in the debates to Folllow !

post-68971-0-43221900-1305481214_thumb.j

It says on his website, i cant find it now. I will post in the future with more info.

Till then just remember; since the beginning of the Rothschilds they have funded both sides of every war. They are doing the same now, who do you thinks gonna win the disclosure war?

• Like 1

Although I would agree that the Disclosure Project is primarily bunk... trying to paint it as a CIA operation is a bit silly in my opinion. :hmm:

--

Its time for a revolution.

But hey, let's have us a revolution anyway. :D

:tu:

Its come to my understanding that Rothschild Rockefeller and CIA are all in this together.

I hope those things you people call Greys eradicate those man at cia, dod, and other covert organizations which are funded by small and unaware people like us/you... If this people think that giving information which we/you funded is too risky well than they should change the job...And again this was said by american? See whatever americans say is not to be belived... Again i dont belive a word from any american guy which has any sort of clearance... People probably belive that US has killed Osama? OW really? So why dont they show picture of hes body to nation, which they told hes public enemy no.1? And only some people in congress might see this photo.. now why are they more important than whole nation? Please dont gimme BS, i aint stupid to obvious, this is nothing but a political game.

Sorry for changing to Osama subject, but its on the same political field as any other american information...And dont worry i wont reply anymore to any american information subject, unless its foreign scientist/doctor/anything...

Cornish or Cheese & Onion? :unsure2:

Oh, patsy, not pasty.

:passifier:

Its come to my understanding that Rothschild Rockefeller and CIA are all in this together.

Do you have anything concrete in the way of evidence, or dare I say proof, which backs up your claim?

I'm not trying to be negative or anything, just wondering what has you so convinced. It must be pretty compelling if you're ready to announce such a thing with this level of certainty, right?

I'm not trying to be negative or anything, just wondering what has you so convinced. It must be pretty compelling if you're ready to announce such a thing with this level of certainty, right?

I completely understand. And for the record i believe osama has been dead since late 90's

I do not have direct evidence, but the motives are there. I will go over what ive seen and get some more tangible evidence. Its more of a collective understanding. And i kid you not, it used to say on his website that Rothschild has helped fund him. Now its not on there.

But just think about it.

Hes come out of blue and has these huge conferences in washington, lots of press, promises all sorts of things. And nothing has come of it? Nothing.

I feel that by now something would have risen, he claimed to have many scientists with the understanding of these technologies on his side etc etc.

He claims, and has video evidence, of being able to meditate and communicate with aliens and in the videos it shows he is able to summon these "beings"/ufos.

So, you mean to tell me that some random medical doctor (no phd by the way) is the only man who is able to summon these et's? Why not monks who have been trained in the art of meditation since they were infants? Seems like an inside job to me.

He claims to have levitated.

If i could mediate, and levitate, i kind of feel like someone besides myself would have seen this, i think i would have went out of my way to show someone my new skill.

Just think about it. The Disclosure Project started in 1992, its now almost 20 years later, and absolutely NOTHING has come from it. Nothing at all. And it also so happens that this disclosure project is pretty much the only one of its kind, its the only organization that is pushing for disclosure. We have put all our eggs in the wrong basket. The enemies basket.

I wouldn't call myself a Steven Greer fan by any stretch, and I can see that nothing significant has come from the Disclosure Project, but those two things don't mean that it was some kind of CIA operation. I guess I'll wait for you to put something more substantial together before I offer any more to the thread.

Regarding bin Laden... it was on the news recently, he was shot and killed on May 2nd in Pakistan by Navy Seals. :gun: One of his wives was injured in the firefight and has confirmed that it was indeed Osama bin Laden and that they had been living in that compound for something like five years. Not that this has anything to do with the Disclosure Project...

The "Disclosure" project is funded heavily by Rothschild. Steven Greer is not who he claims to be, he is working for the CIA. The CIA knows people want answers and wants this technology made public. With that notion, the cia decided to stack the deck. They created the disclosure project and threw money at it left and right. The disclosure project is to slow people down, it was created to give people a false hope for "disclosure". If we leave "disclosure" up to the disclosure project it will never happen. Please realize this people. The Disclosure Project is not real, its fake, and its created to fool people like you and i. Its time for a revolution.

The Disclosure Project has always been a fluke, though not for the reasons you think I suspect. Do you have any substantiation for those admittedly rather far out claims (Sorry BooNy, for sounding like a parrot)?

Cheers,

Badeskov

PS: And welcome to UM :)

Just a little reminder to everyone that this is the Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon, lets not wander too far off topic topic and stay focused on disscusion relevant to that please. If you wish to branch out into other, non-ET/UFO based conspiracies then we have a whole forum dedicated to that.

Thank you.

I don't think the disclosure project is a fake since it really hasn't disclosed anything that wasn't already known long before it existed, such as the Tehran incident of 1976, the Peru UFO chase of 1980, Bentwaters, the Loring Air Force Base incident, and so on. All of these were publicly known long before Greer came on the scene--years before. No one has ever been able to provide conventional explanations for any of these famous cases, at least none that hold any water.

Greer did not disclose any of these, but he did bring many of the witnesses together in one room.

So basically zouzongtang....you don't have any evidence ?

And as we see your reasoning skills above ,should any evidence present itself...you won't believe it on the basis you don't want it to be true.

That explains it then.

I'd go so far as to ask whether Greer found a single new UFO case that wasn't already known before the Disclosure Project? He's more of a compiler and editor of previously known cases than anything else.

No worries bade, the more the merrier. :D

Far be it from me to dissuade anyone else from asking good questions! :tu:

I don't think the disclosure project is a fake since it really hasn't disclosed anything that wasn't already known long before it existed, such as the Tehran incident of 1976, the Peru UFO chase of 1980, Bentwaters, the Loring Air Force Base incident, and so on. All of these were publicly known long before Greer came on the scene--years before. No one has ever been able to provide conventional explanations for any of these famous cases, at least none that hold any water.

Greer did not disclose any of these, but he did bring many of the witnesses together in one room.

I agree that Greer offers little more to the Disclosure Project than being a hell of a good public speaker and possibly having a few political connections that allowed him to bring some people together. Tis unfortunate that the vast majority of the whole thing was complete bunk.

At least one of the cases you've mentioned has a completely plausible conventional explanation. And I'm pleased to see that the language filters have stopped blocking it... ;):P Oh, here's a

that covers most of the explanations as well. Of course, people unwilling to look at the actual evidence regarding that case objectively will probably think that this explanation doesn't hold water, but I guess that is to be expected when there is a mythology to be upheld and defended.

And no, I'm not saying that you would be anything less than objective McGuffin. I actually find you to be quite astute, well-versed, and prepared to discuss a great deal of this subject matter intelligently and with multiple sources to back up your position. I am honestly curious about your take on Ian Ridpath's analysis of Rendlesham if you have the time and inclination.

Cheers

Although I would agree that the Disclosure Project is primarily bunk... trying to paint it as a CIA operation is a bit silly in my opinion. :hmm:

But hey, let's have us a revolution anyway. :D

:tu:

:D

No worries bade, the more the merrier. :D

Far be it from me to dissuade anyone else from asking good questions! :tu:

I agree that Greer offers little more to the Disclosure Project than being a hell of a good public speaker and possibly having a few political connections that allowed him to bring some people together. Tis unfortunate that the vast majority of the whole thing was complete bunk.

At least one of the cases you've mentioned has a completely plausible conventional explanation. And I'm pleased to see that the language filters have stopped blocking it... ;):P Oh, here's a

that covers most of the explanations as well. Of course, people unwilling to look at the actual evidence regarding that case objectively will probably think that this explanation doesn't hold water, but I guess that is to be expected when there is a mythology to be upheld and defended.

And no, I'm not saying that you would be anything less than objective McGuffin. I actually find you to be quite astute, well-versed, and prepared to discuss a great deal of this subject matter intelligently and with multiple sources to back up your position. I am honestly curious about your take on Ian Ridpath's analysis of Rendlesham if you have the time and inclination.

Cheers

Thanks for saying that, boon. To me the main aspect of the Bentwaters case centers on whether or not they saw this strange craft on the ground--close enough to read the symbols on it.

UFO-Sketch.jpg

1980.jpg

That eliminates all the explanations about stars, meteorites and flying lighthouses, etc. That would also be true if they saw UFOs flying and hovering over the forest and near the base on several nights in 1980, behaving in ways that rule out stars and meteorites.

I suppose these things could have been Stealthy aircraft being used to test the reactions of the base, and perhaps they were even nulcear powered, Top Secret test aircraft, although I think that would be a very unusual place to test such secret craft, especially when civilian witnesses might see them, start calling the poice and so forth. It would have been a very risky and reckless thing to do, which leads me to conclude that these things were just unknowns.

As for Greer, I always thought it was funny how he tried to "disclose" UFOs to the CIA Director, since we know the CIA has been investigating them secretly since the 1940s and that a mountain of UFO documents have never been declassified. (I don't mean the Blue Book "investigation:, either, which was mostly a PR exercise). The CIA could have disclosed something to Greer if they felt like it, and sometimes they do.

After all, the military and intelligence agencies had all those scientists with top security clearances looking into UFOs, but most of them never talked at all, not to the colleages, not to anybody. Wilbert Smith is the one exception I can think of who gave us a hint about what was really going on behind the scenes.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

Thanks for saying that, boon. To me the main aspect of the Bentwaters case hands on whether or not they saw this strange craft on the ground--close enough to read the symbols on it.

Sketch1

Sketch2

That eliminates all the explanations about stars, meteorites and flying lighthouses, etc. That would also be true if they saw UFOs flying and hovering over the forest and near the base on several nights in 1980, behaving in ways that rule out stars and meteorites.

I suppose these things could have been Stealthy aircraft being used to test the reactions of the base, and perhaps they were even nulcear powered, Top Secret test aircraft, although I think that would be a very unusual place to test such secret craft, especially when civilian witnesses might see them, start calling the poice and so forth. It would have been a very risky and reckless thing to do, which leads me to conclude that these things were just unknowns.

--

Thanks for your reply McGuffin. When I first encountered this case I was of the same opinion. I initially put a lot of stock in those sketches and found them to be truly compelling. The sad part about that though is that the more I looked into the case the less reliable those sketches seemed to be. Some doubt about their authenticity began to emerge and I was a little confused.

The odd thing about those sketches is that they never surfaced until after he'd had his hypnosis, which I believe was in 1994. In fact, there was no mention of him seeing an actual landed craft until after this hypnosis if I'm not mistaken. And the gentleman that was with him, Burroughs, had no recollection of the landed craft or the purported 45 minute examination either. That struck me as very odd when I first heard it. Does that strike you as odd?

Ian Ridpath goes into great depth about Penniston's notebook on this page of his web site. What are your thoughts about what he has to say there?

Thanks for your reply McGuffin. When I first encountered this case I was of the same opinion. I initially put a lot of stock in those sketches and found them to be truly compelling. The sad part about that though is that the more I looked into the case the less reliable those sketches seemed to be. Some doubt about their authenticity began to emerge and I was a little confused.

The odd thing about those sketches is that they never surfaced until after he'd had his hypnosis, which I believe was in 1994. In fact, there was no mention of him seeing an actual landed craft until after this hypnosis if I'm not mistaken. And the gentleman that was with him, Burroughs, had no recollection of the landed craft or the purported 45 minute examination either. That struck me as very odd when I first heard it. Does that strike you as odd?

Ian Ridpath goes into great depth about Penniston's notebook on this page of his web site. What are your thoughts about what he has to say there?

I went back and listened to Col. Halt's original tapes about the landing site, where they take soil samples and do Geiger counter readings, and notice heat reflections on the trees using infared detectors, where they thought the object hit them. This was on December 26, 1980 at 3 AM. Halt was initially very skeptical about the UFO reports until he went out there and saw this landing spot. Something landed there that gave off heat and radioactivity, and broke the braches on the trees.

Then they see something else landing that was definitely not the lighthouse, and it started moving towards them. Others were beaming lights down toward the ground and over the base. This whole incident on the 26th lasted about an hour, and involved things that did not act like stars and meteorites.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

Of course, Penniston said he saw the craft earlier--around midnight on the 26th--and then went back and reported it to Col. Halt. He also says that they took pictures and made sketches of it.

He said that he watched it for about 45 minutes, and wrote in his notebook that its speed was "impossible" when it finally took off.

Well McGuffin, that doesn't exactly address the questions I asked you about Penniston and the inconsistincies between his varied testimonies from before and after his hypnosis. And the fact that the sketches of the purported object went unseen by anyone until like the end of 2003. If you would care to take a look at that web page I linked to and provide some feedback, I'd appreciate your perspective on that. Plus, he talks a little more about Penniston on another page.

5. In more recent television interviews Penniston has exhibited a notebook in which he claims he made real-time notes and sketches of a landed craft for about 45 minutes (see picture below). However, there are serious problems with this claim. For one thing, the date in the notebook is December 27 and the starting time is noted as 12:20 (presumably meaning 00:20). This, as we know, does not accord with the established date and time. Burroughs, who was within a few yards of him throughout the incident and saw no craft, told me in an email on 2006 March 22: “Penniston was not keeping a notebook as it went down”. In a further email dated 2008 January 17 Burroughs emphasized: “Penniston did not have time to make any sketches in a note book while this was going on and did not walk around it for 45 min.” Penniston now claims the date and time refer to a stream of binary digits he received telepathically and wrote down while at home the following day, but unfortunately that is not what the notebook shows.

Jim Penniston’s notebook

Airman Jim Penniston showed this notebook on the Sci Fi channel documentary UFO Invasion at Rendlesham first broadcast in 2003.

The first page, shown here, is headed with the date “27 Dec 80”. Below is written “12:20. Response notes. A/C [i.e. aircraft] crash”. The rest is hidden behind his hand.

Penniston claims to have made these notes at the time of the incident. For a fuller discussion of this notebook, see here.

It just all seems pretty fishy to me. And then last year's revelation of ASCII code he claims was also written shortly after the event in that notebook? Doesn't that strike you as odd also?

In addition, regarding Halt's tape, it wasn't recorded on December 26th, it was actually some time after midnight on the 28th. Ian talks quite a bit about that tape here if you're interested.

And me. Don't forget me. :P

Don't you even have any circumstantial evidence?

Well McGuffin, that doesn't exactly address the questions I asked you about Penniston and the inconsistincies between his varied testimonies from before and after his hypnosis. And the fact that the sketches of the purported object went unseen by anyone until like the end of 2003. If you would care to take a look at that web page I linked to and provide some feedback, I'd appreciate your perspective on that. Plus, he talks a little more about Penniston on another page.

It just all seems pretty fishy to me. And then last year's revelation of ASCII code he claims was also written shortly after the event in that notebook? Doesn't that strike you as odd also?

In addition, regarding Halt's tape, it wasn't recorded on December 26th, it was actually some time after midnight on the 28th. Ian talks quite a bit about that tape here if you're interested.

You're right. Halt's famous tape is from the 28th, not the 26th. Penniston and Burroughs clamed to have seen the object on the ground on the 26th, then Halt and his group went out there on the 28th. Halt was skeptical and didn't believe any of it until he had his sightings.

Of course, Larry Warren's testimony is far more bizarre, since he claimed to have seen three small aliens around the craft in contact with Air Force officers, but Halt, Burroughs and Penniston all deny that. Warren also claimed to have been taken away, drugged and hynotized by intelligence types, to the point where he wasn't sure which of his memories were real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvgp5RVWJu0&feature=related

Halt and the others didn't even believe he was out in the forest with them at any time.

quite a bit about that tape here if you're interested.

Here's a link to an interview Penniston gave in 2002, in which he described the craft he saw with Burroughs.

http://www.hyper.net/ufo/vs/m18-020.html

You're right that he had himself hypnotized in 1994 in order to recall more deatils about what he'd really seen in 1980. That's when he made statements that the craft was from the future and that humans of that time were going back into the past to collect genetic materials.

He also recalled that he had been drugged and hypnotized in 1980 by intelligence types who wanted more details about what he had seen.

This interview also mentions yet another UFO incident at Bentwaters on Decmber 29th and 30th in which "entities" were seen around the base, at least according to declassified documents. I don't believe the entire record of this case has been declassified by any means, and Penniston thinks that intelligence agencies have been putting out disinformation about it, altering dates and details to throw up a smokesreen and confuse the issue. There's nothing unusual about that, though.