Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Revealed: How Area 51 Hid Secret Craft

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    ships-cat

ships-cat

Alien Abducter

• 5,122 posts

• ..it's all too confusing for the working Cat to understand.... :(

Posted 22 May 2011 - 03:06 PM

View Post1948, on 22 May 2011 - 02:04 PM, said:

My thoughts on this subject are, in one question. For thousands of years, we as humans led a very basic life, the transport, was the horse and cart, sailing ships, or on foot. Communication was very crude and took time to deliver information. My question is, "Why is it in the last 100 years, we have accelerated in alsorts of tecnology?" The list is endless.

Research the individual technologies. There are no gaps... each technology led on from the work of previous reserach. Each evolved. There is no example of a technology that was fueled by alien intervention and "leapt" ahead with an obvious "gap".

Read up on your history 1948.

meow purr :)

A cat stretches from one end of my childhood to the other.

#17    Bildr

Bildr

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

• “Enlightenment is not imagining figures of light but making the darkness conscious.” -Carl Gustav Jung

Posted 22 May 2011 - 04:04 PM

View Post1948, on 22 May 2011 - 02:04 PM, said:

My thoughts on this subject are, in one question. For thousands of years, we as humans led a very basic life, the transport, was the horse and cart, sailing ships, or on foot. Communication was very crude and took time to deliver information. My question is, "Why is it in the last 100 years, we have accelerated in alsorts of tecnology?" The list is endless.
I ask myself the same. And don't forget that if it wasn't for the only sake of power and money, we would be even further in terms of technology... But corporations just wont release a technology that would help the entire human race, if it would'nt give them more money and financial growth. It happenned to Tesla a century ago.

Posted Image

#18    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,821 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 05:33 PM

I vote we cover this thread with Cardboard and nobody will know it ever exisisted! :alien:

This is a Work in Progress!

#19    Mike D boy

Mike D boy

...from the Desert...

• 2,401 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:20 AM

Area 51 comes to show how far the US government/armed forces can go to keep a secret a secret from everyone, esp. an enemy nation or adversary could get its' hands on what technology weaponry was being developed and stored under wraps in the desert dry lake. But what gets me is how come a civilian is forewarned never to get passed the sign warning any trespasser will be shot on sight, while a Soviet spy satellite 10,000 miles above the earth was able to photograph the "non-existent" base without detection and our knowledge. Whether or not there were alien spacecraft stored and analyzed in Area 51, the top secrets had to be kept quiet strictly.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

#20    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,821 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:34 AM

Annie Jacobson`s new Book tells that Its all about us covering up our Toys ! And Goof ups that killed many of our own workers out there over a 60 year period.
Area 51 will always tease the imagination. Cardboard Models and All !
At least She`s going to make money and the ones that sneak`s around in the foothills only get a sun burn and thrown into jail!
Makes you wonder what really goes on out there ?
Im ready to Go again anyone eles?

#21    angi chiesa

angi chiesa

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:56 AM

in relation to the rest of the world the USA is a small piece of land. So if they have an ALIEN cover up so must the rest of the world. Come on guys ,get real

#22    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,821 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:10 PM

We have lots of cover ups in America ! Its really the way we do everything ! Look how well it works even now ! :alien:

#23    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:40 AM

Whole Area 51 is a cover up, its actualy a Ford factory... :lol:

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#24    Kali74

Kali74

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

• Out of the tens of thousands of sightings all over the world, only one need be true.
    -Jon Cypher (loosely)

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:24 PM

I would highly recommend watching the 1st installment of the documentary that this article is based on. More installments to follow.

ON TV: Area 51 Declassified
premieres on the National Geographic Channel on Sunday at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.
Aired Sunday May 22, 2011 but it can be found "elsewhere".

****SPOILER*****

Like in the article this 1st installment covers the secret military aircraft developed, tested, and used on active missions at Area 51. No aliens or UFO's, which was a dissapointment however, it was a fantastic insider look at how things were done during the cold war. I have no idea if the coming installments will be the same or if there is in fact something more mysterious to disclose, I'm inclined to think it will not be any jaw dropping reveal of aliens but cheekily at the end some of the pilots said "and I haven't told you everything yet".

Someone posted "what a waste of money" I would strongly disagree, had the US not upped the ante in the cold war who knows where would be now.

Edited by Kali74, 24 May 2011 - 02:27 PM.

I choose to live in hope, open to possibilites and risk dying wrong rather than to live looking down and possibly missing it all.
                                                                                                                                                                                     ~Me

#25    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:28 PM

Planning to watch that tonight hopefully, have it saved on my DVR.  How you been Kali?  Haven't seen you on too much for a while.

#26    Mike D boy

Mike D boy

...from the Desert...

• 2,401 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:13 PM

I read on AOL News last night on what was thought to actually happened in Area 51: the uncanny Nazi-Soviet-USA connections. The ultimate story for the ages on how the infamous Soviet leader Josef Stalin hired even more infamous Nazi doctor Josef Mengele right after WWII. The doctor was then hiding in the USSR and worked with the Soviets to mutilated the bodies of dead children in death camps either from Germany or Russia, made sure they appeared "alien" and placed them inside a Soviet spy aircraft to crashed in the New Mexico desert.

One other reason for the Roswell UFO crash was out of necessity of triggering mass hysteria. Stalin knew of the Halloween 1938 radio program War of the Worlds and how it created mass panic in America, so he thought up a phony "alien invasion" over the US. The two governments accepted a deal to keep the crash material and bodies there, but in total secrecy due to cold war jitters and how the public would react to an "alien invasion".

About the bodies themselves found in the Roswell UFO crash site resembled east Asians, so one can assume are captured Japanese civilians when the Soviets invaded (or war historians claimed were invited to take land after Japan surrendered) in the last days of the war of August 1945...and some were sent to the gulags or concentration camps of the Soviet system in Siberia. Dr. Mengele brought up in Nazi racist ideology was familiar with diabolical pseudoscience projects (i.e. mutilations, injections and medical experimentation of thousands of camp inmates) earned Mengele an evil reputation. But Mengele was thought to fled from Germany after the war's end and it took some decades to find Mengele: investigative detective work by the Israelis and the Simon-Weisenthal center in the USA located him living in Brazil or Argentina.    

I'm totally skeptical of the radical alternative view of historic events in UFOlogy, but I read much about the "Nazi flying saucer" program and seen the home video back in the l990s. Accordingly, the US army victors got hold of the blueprints of anti-gravitational aircraft stored in US government archives. The Nazis themselves were members of an occult known as the "Space Brothers" which were formed in the 1920's and claimed to made contact with humanoid aliens to provided information for a human national government to construct something of the sort to remind us of an UFO. The technology has indeed developed in Area 51, yet to detect the actual origin of post-WWII aerial weaponry remains unknown.

Edited by Makoto Jupiter, 24 May 2011 - 06:19 PM.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

#27    Kali74

Kali74

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

• Out of the tens of thousands of sightings all over the world, only one need be true.
    -Jon Cypher (loosely)

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:34 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 24 May 2011 - 04:28 PM, said:

Planning to watch that tonight hopefully, have it saved on my DVR.  How you been Kali?  Haven't seen you on too much for a while.

I'm good booNy thanks. I've dropped a few posts here and there, but mostly am busy with life lately. How bout yourself?
I forgot to add into my post before that the 1st installment starts covering events around 1952 or 1953 somewhere around there, well after the supposed alien crash. I hope they at least address it at some point lol.

I choose to live in hope, open to possibilites and risk dying wrong rather than to live looking down and possibly missing it all.
                                                                                                                                                                                     ~Me

#28    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:09 PM

View PostKali74, on 24 May 2011 - 06:34 PM, said:

I'm good booNy thanks. I've dropped a few posts here and there, but mostly am busy with life lately. How bout yourself?
I forgot to add into my post before that the 1st installment starts covering events around 1952 or 1953 somewhere around there, well after the supposed alien crash. I hope they at least address it at some point lol.
Glad to hear it, yes I'm doing pretty well too.  Also glad to hear that this is just the first installment of that show.  I'll be interested to see where it leads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users