Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

HAARP software: biblical targets ?

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:41 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: HAARP</strong>
Image credit: HAARP
Peter Fotis Kapnistos: A Pentagon project named HAARP ((High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) can beam over a billion watts of radio waves into the ionosphere. But just what kind of software does it use? And where are its so-called “communications and surveillance” targets? The HAARP Research Station, near Gakona, Alaska, is supposedly there to analyze the ionosphere and develop enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance purposes. But HAARP has recently been blamed for a dreadful range of events, including numerous natural disasters such as earthquakes and bird deaths.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Socio

Socio

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:25 AM

But HAARP has recently been blamed for a dreadful range of events, including numerous natural disasters such as earthquakes and bird deaths.

True, conspiracy theorists have pinned the blame on Japan's earthquake, the massive size and sheer numbers of tornado's in the US, flooding in various parts of the world, including the Mississippi river, droughts in others and the predictions of the worst hurricane season on record as they continue to experiment on the world.

Here is an interesting article on HAARP as it regards to Japan's earthquake;

US government takes down HAARP website to conceal evidence of US weather modification and earthquake inducing warfare.

#3    ZEB

ZEB

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

• Music is the Universal Language, Emotions are the Key's

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:04 AM

View PostUM-Bot, on 25 May 2011 - 09:41 AM, said:

Peter Fotis Kapnistos: A Pentagon project named HAARP ((High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) can beam over a billion watts of radio waves into the ionosphere. But just what kind of software does it use? And where are its so-called “communications and surveillance” targets? The HAARP Research Station, near Gakona, Alaska, is supposedly there to analyze the ionosphere and develop enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance purposes. But HAARP has recently been blamed for a dreadful range of events, including numerous natural disasters such as earthquakes and bird deaths.

OH I BELIEVE so much of this is true..I did a Haarp Global Warning feeling for ambient style,,,take a listen if you like  Haarp A global Warning

Edited by ZEB, 01 June 2011 - 04:08 AM.

#4    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,138 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:24 AM

View PostZEB, on 01 June 2011 - 04:04 AM, said:

OH I BELIEVE so much of this is true..I did a Haarp Global Warning feeling for ambient style,,,take a listen if you like  Haarp A global Warning

What the hell was that and what was it suppose to prove or disprove.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#5    ZEB

ZEB

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:35 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 01 June 2011 - 04:24 AM, said:

What the hell was that and what was it suppose to prove or disprove.

Well it doesent prove or disprove anything,,its just all frequencies,,just a feeling ,,sorry if it offended you ZEB :unsure2:

#6    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,798 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:59 AM

Can we blame it for the extinction of the dinosaurs?

#7    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:45 PM

View PostUM-Bot, on 25 May 2011 - 09:41 AM, said:

Whenever there is something many people don't understand it will get blamed for many anomalous events. So it doesn't surprise me that earthquakes, tsunamis, and tornadoes are blamed on HAARP. That doesn't mean it is responsible, all it actually means is that the people doing the blaming want something to blame.

#8    ZEB

ZEB

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:08 PM

View PostWookietim, on 01 June 2011 - 03:45 PM, said:

Whenever there is something many people don't understand it will get blamed for many anomalous events. So it doesn't surprise me that earthquakes, tsunamis, and tornadoes are blamed on HAARP. That doesn't mean it is responsible, all it actually means is that the people doing the blaming want something to blame.

Blame is easy,,,so is biblical chit chat,,,but It just so happens that I knew someone that had worked on the development of the Haarp Project,,There are many things going on we will never know about,,always kept in the dark,,But that is always the plan,,becuase we are not in control of a damn thing only fed bullcrap to keep us informed as they see fit,,but i can tell you there are things going on up there for years we will never know about,,and thats a fact,,take it as you may  ZEB

#9    Damrod

Damrod

Seeker of Knowledge

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:59 AM

I thought HAARP was a Weapon of Mass Speculation...when was it's destructiveness actually verified?

#10    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:22 PM

View PostDamrod, on 02 June 2011 - 12:59 AM, said:

I thought HAARP was a Weapon of Mass Speculation...when was it's destructiveness actually verified?

That about explains it best.  "A weapon of mass speculation"  (I like it!).

HAARP.

Go read, everyone.  
A completely unclassified research oprogram that has no effect on weather, plate tectonics, or any other nonsense often attributed to it...

Edited by MID, 22 June 2011 - 09:23 PM.

#11    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,265 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:21 PM

View PostSocio, on 30 May 2011 - 11:25 AM, said:

True, conspiracy theorists have pinned the blame on Japan's earthquake, the massive size and sheer numbers of tornado's in the US, flooding in various parts of the world, including the Mississippi river, droughts in others and the predictions of the worst hurricane season on record as they continue to experiment on the world.

Here is an interesting article on HAARP as it regards to Japan's earthquake;

US government takes down HAARP website to conceal evidence of US weather modification and earthquake inducing warfare.

So wait - this super secret evil US MILITARY (sppoky)weapon's site put evidence of their work on their public website for anyone with an internet connection to discover.  And because of this, the site had to be taken down for 3 weeks?  

Doesn't this ascertion raise any sort of red flag with the HAARP conspiracy types?

Oh, by the way, HAARP is sooooo top secret that you can go to their open houses several times a year.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#12    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,265 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:25 PM

View PostZEB, on 01 June 2011 - 05:08 PM, said:

Blame is easy,,,so is biblical chit chat,,,but It just so happens that I knew someone that had worked on the development of the Haarp Project,,There are many things going on we will never know about,,always kept in the dark,,But that is always the plan,,becuase we are not in control of a damn thing only fed bullcrap to keep us informed as they see fit,,but i can tell you there are things going on up there for years we will never know about,,and thats a fact,,take it as you may  ZEB

Isn't that the case with pretty much everything?  Why would anyone think we should know everything that goes on a research site that does secret research?  

Not to mention, I can make the same claim about my neighbors or the local mall...."there are things going on up there for years we will never know about,and thats a fact".

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#13    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:31 PM

View PostRafterman, on 23 June 2011 - 02:25 PM, said:

Isn't that the case with pretty much everything?  Why would anyone think we should know everything that goes on a research site that does secret research?  

there's absolutely no reason to think that such a situation would be somehow abnormal.  Secret research would be secret for a reason, no?

However, HAARP is not such a place.  There's no secret research there. Never has been. There are no classified activities there, and the work is regularly published in scientific journals and in the journals of the 15 Universities who's students and Professors participate in the work going on at HAARP.

#14    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:39 PM

View PostRafterman, on 23 June 2011 - 02:21 PM, said:

So wait - this super secret evil US MILITARY (sppoky)weapon's site put evidence of their work on their public website for anyone with an internet connection to discover.  And because of this, the site had to be taken down for 3 weeks?  

Doesn't this ascertion raise any sort of red flag with the HAARP conspiracy types?

Oh, by the way, HAARP is sooooo top secret that you can go to their open houses several times a year.

Yep.

It's a tough thing for people to grasp.  There's just gotta be something in an acronym like HAARP that's nasty, top-secret, criminal, sinsiter and all that!

:geek:

...bunch of sinister college students up there.  The physics geeks, you know!
They'd cut your head off while you sleep, and make sure that thousands die in a tsunami / earthquake that they caused by their ...uh..."research".

#15    ZEB

ZEB

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:44 PM

View PostMID, on 23 June 2011 - 08:31 PM, said:

there's absolutely no reason to think that such a situation would be somehow abnormal.  Secret research would be secret for a reason, no?

However, HAARP is not such a place.  There's no secret research there. Never has been. There are no classified activities there, and the work is regularly published in scientific journals and in the journals of the 15 Universities who's students and Professors participate in the work going on at HAARP.

,,,,come on guys,,I dont believe it has anything to do with earthquakes etc,,,BUT they are sending Rf into the skys for a reason,,just remember everything in the universe operates on its own vibrational frequency,,and well this is the most powerful frequency generator on the planet,,,just what do you think they are doing with it???  What they tell you is what they want you to think,,just like the rest of the crap they serve us...you dont know and i dont know,,,tho i do know some things,,,but who will listen without bashing anyway,,its the way of american life now,,so i expect nothing more or nothing less,,,

Edited by ZEB, 23 June 2011 - 09:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users