Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HAARP software: biblical targets ?

UM-Bot

Peter Fotis Kapnistos: A Pentagon project named HAARP ((High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) can beam over a billion watts of radio waves into the ionosphere. But just what kind of software does it use? And where are its so-called “communications and surveillance” targets? The HAARP Research Station, near Gakona, Alaska, is supposedly there to analyze the ionosphere and develop enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance purposes. But HAARP has recently been blamed for a dreadful range of events, including numerous natural disasters such as earthquakes and bird deaths.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MID

• turbonium

• ZEB

• Farmer77

Top Posters In This Topic

But HAARP has recently been blamed for a dreadful range of events, including numerous natural disasters such as earthquakes and bird deaths.

True, conspiracy theorists have pinned the blame on Japan's earthquake, the massive size and sheer numbers of tornado's in the US, flooding in various parts of the world, including the Mississippi river, droughts in others and the predictions of the worst hurricane season on record as they continue to experiment on the world.

Here is an interesting article on HAARP as it regards to Japan's earthquake;

US government takes down HAARP website to conceal evidence of US weather modification and earthquake inducing warfare.

Peter Fotis Kapnistos: A Pentagon project named HAARP ((High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) can beam over a billion watts of radio waves into the ionosphere. But just what kind of software does it use? And where are its so-called “communications and surveillance” targets? The HAARP Research Station, near Gakona, Alaska, is supposedly there to analyze the ionosphere and develop enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance purposes. But HAARP has recently been blamed for a dreadful range of events, including numerous natural disasters such as earthquakes and bird deaths.

OH I BELIEVE so much of this is true..I did a Haarp Global Warning feeling for ambient style,,,take a listen if you like Haarp A global Warning

Edited by ZEB

OH I BELIEVE so much of this is true..I did a Haarp Global Warning feeling for ambient style,,,take a listen if you like Haarp A global Warning

What the hell was that and what was it suppose to prove or disprove.

What the hell was that and what was it suppose to prove or disprove.

Well it doesent prove or disprove anything,,its just all frequencies,,just a feeling ,,sorry if it offended you ZEB :unsure2:

Can we blame it for the extinction of the dinosaurs?

Whenever there is something many people don't understand it will get blamed for many anomalous events. So it doesn't surprise me that earthquakes, tsunamis, and tornadoes are blamed on HAARP. That doesn't mean it is responsible, all it actually means is that the people doing the blaming want something to blame.

Whenever there is something many people don't understand it will get blamed for many anomalous events. So it doesn't surprise me that earthquakes, tsunamis, and tornadoes are blamed on HAARP. That doesn't mean it is responsible, all it actually means is that the people doing the blaming want something to blame.

Blame is easy,,,so is biblical chit chat,,,but It just so happens that I knew someone that had worked on the development of the Haarp Project,,There are many things going on we will never know about,,always kept in the dark,,But that is always the plan,,becuase we are not in control of a damn thing only fed bullcrap to keep us informed as they see fit,,but i can tell you there are things going on up there for years we will never know about,,and thats a fact,,take it as you may ZEB

I thought HAARP was a Weapon of Mass Speculation...when was it's destructiveness actually verified?

• 3 weeks later...

I thought HAARP was a Weapon of Mass Speculation...when was it's destructiveness actually verified?

That about explains it best. "A weapon of mass speculation" (I like it!).

HAARP.

Go read, everyone.

A completely unclassified research oprogram that has no effect on weather, plate tectonics, or any other nonsense often attributed to it...

Edited by MID

True, conspiracy theorists have pinned the blame on Japan's earthquake, the massive size and sheer numbers of tornado's in the US, flooding in various parts of the world, including the Mississippi river, droughts in others and the predictions of the worst hurricane season on record as they continue to experiment on the world.

Here is an interesting article on HAARP as it regards to Japan's earthquake;

US government takes down HAARP website to conceal evidence of US weather modification and earthquake inducing warfare.

So wait - this super secret evil US MILITARY (sppoky)weapon's site put evidence of their work on their public website for anyone with an internet connection to discover. And because of this, the site had to be taken down for 3 weeks?

Doesn't this ascertion raise any sort of red flag with the HAARP conspiracy types?

Oh, by the way, HAARP is sooooo top secret that you can go to their open houses several times a year.

Blame is easy,,,so is biblical chit chat,,,but It just so happens that I knew someone that had worked on the development of the Haarp Project,,There are many things going on we will never know about,,always kept in the dark,,But that is always the plan,,becuase we are not in control of a damn thing only fed bullcrap to keep us informed as they see fit,,but i can tell you there are things going on up there for years we will never know about,,and thats a fact,,take it as you may ZEB

Isn't that the case with pretty much everything? Why would anyone think we should know everything that goes on a research site that does secret research?

Not to mention, I can make the same claim about my neighbors or the local mall...."there are things going on up there for years we will never know about,and thats a fact".

Isn't that the case with pretty much everything? Why would anyone think we should know everything that goes on a research site that does secret research?

there's absolutely no reason to think that such a situation would be somehow abnormal. Secret research would be secret for a reason, no?

However, HAARP is not such a place. There's no secret research there. Never has been. There are no classified activities there, and the work is regularly published in scientific journals and in the journals of the 15 Universities who's students and Professors participate in the work going on at HAARP.

So wait - this super secret evil US MILITARY (sppoky)weapon's site put evidence of their work on their public website for anyone with an internet connection to discover. And because of this, the site had to be taken down for 3 weeks?

Doesn't this ascertion raise any sort of red flag with the HAARP conspiracy types?

Oh, by the way, HAARP is sooooo top secret that you can go to their open houses several times a year.

Yep.

It's a tough thing for people to grasp. There's just gotta be something in an acronym like HAARP that's nasty, top-secret, criminal, sinsiter and all that!

:geek:

...bunch of sinister college students up there. The physics geeks, you know!

They'd cut your head off while you sleep, and make sure that thousands die in a tsunami / earthquake that they caused by their ...uh..."research".

there's absolutely no reason to think that such a situation would be somehow abnormal. Secret research would be secret for a reason, no?

However, HAARP is not such a place. There's no secret research there. Never has been. There are no classified activities there, and the work is regularly published in scientific journals and in the journals of the 15 Universities who's students and Professors participate in the work going on at HAARP.

,,,,come on guys,,I dont believe it has anything to do with earthquakes etc,,,BUT they are sending Rf into the skys for a reason,,just remember everything in the universe operates on its own vibrational frequency,,and well this is the most powerful frequency generator on the planet,,,just what do you think they are doing with it??? What they tell you is what they want you to think,,just like the rest of the crap they serve us...you dont know and i dont know,,,tho i do know some things,,,but who will listen without bashing anyway,,its the way of american life now,,so i expect nothing more or nothing less,,,

Edited by ZEB

,,,,come on guys,,I dont believe it has anything to do with earthquakes etc,,,BUT they are sending Rf into the skys for a reason,,just remember everything in the universe operates on its own vibrational frequency,,and well this is the most powerful frequency generator on the planet,,,just what do you think they are doing with it??? What they tell you is what they want you to think,,just like the rest of the crap they serve us...you dont know and i dont know,,,tho i do know some things,,,but who will listen without bashing anyway,,its the way of american life now,,so i expect nothing more or nothing less,,,

That leaves your mind wide open for a little learning doesn't it?

You ask what they're doing. I provided the direct link to their site, but that doesn't matter because "what they tell you is what they want you to think".

have any idea where that's placed you?

You expect nothing more or nothing less (than that)?

Interesting. They tell you only what they'd like you to know, which is everything they do, and you don't want that. You want more?

Well that's a shame, because there was alot here for you--alot other than the typical HAARP CT baloney that is astounding in it's pervasiveness.

There was learning about the science involved and what it actually does, as well as what it's incapable of doing.

That would've been fun, but alas, you shut yourself out of that.

Hope you get alot of CTs over here to advance new nonsensical theories about HAARP, and keep it going for you!

There are many!

:tu:

My favorite part of the HAARP discussion is all the people who say "there never was anything secret there" and "HAARP cant cause earthquakes or modify weather". Their evidence: The government told them so! Yet the HAARP patent itself talks about many of those very things being a possibility :

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=4,686,605.PN.&OS=PN/4,686,605&RS=PN/4,686,605

Quoted directly from the patent:

This invention has a phenomenal variety of possible ramifications and potential future developments. As alluded to earlier, missile or aircraft destruction, deflection, or confusion could result, particularly when relativistic particles are employed. Also, large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction or deflection of same. Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device

That leaves your mind wide open for a little learning doesn't it?

You ask what they're doing. I provided the direct link to their site, but that doesn't matter because "what they tell you is what they want you to think".

have any idea where that's placed you?

You expect nothing more or nothing less (than that)?

Interesting. They tell you only what they'd like you to know, which is everything they do, and you don't want that. You want more?

Well that's a shame, because there was alot here for you--alot other than the typical HAARP CT baloney that is astounding in it's pervasiveness.

There was learning about the science involved and what it actually does, as well as what it's incapable of doing.

That would've been fun, but alas, you shut yourself out of that.

Hope you get alot of CTs over here to advance new nonsensical theories about HAARP, and keep it going for you!

There are many!

:tu:

Think as you may,,exactly what i mean,,,I read and learn and read and understand,,but you cant believe everything you read thats for sure,,,but Haarp is much more then meets the eye and what they tell you they are doing,,who really knows,,,but i read oh yes i read,,I am a Amatuer radio operator,,for many years,, just like The bullcrap with Cell Phones no one listens or cares,,but keep on RFing your brains,,you will find out,,Z

,,just remember everything in the universe operates on its own vibrational frequency,,

What exactly does this mean? And how is it supported?

My favorite part of the HAARP discussion is all the people who say "there never was anything secret there" and "HAARP cant cause earthquakes or modify weather". Their evidence: The government told them so! Yet the HAARP patent itself talks about many of those very things being a possibility :

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=4,686,605.PN.&OS=PN/4,686,605&RS=PN/4,686,605

Quoted directly from the patent:

This invention has a phenomenal variety of possible ramifications and potential future developments. As alluded to earlier, missile or aircraft destruction, deflection, or confusion could result, particularly when relativistic particles are employed. Also, large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction or deflection of same. Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device

:blush:

Uh huh...expected it was.

Possible ramifications and potential future developments.

Why don't you learn what HAARP actually does, and has been doing for 20 years.

No, forget it. That's the government talking. It can't be trusted.

As I said, it coulda been fun!

Think as you may,,exactly what i mean,,,I read and learn and read and understand,,but you cant believe everything you read thats for sure,,,but Haarp is much more then meets the eye and what they tell you they are doing,,who really knows,,,but i read oh yes i read,,I am a Amatuer radio operator,,for many years,, just like The bullcrap with Cell Phones no one listens or cares,,but keep on RFing your brains,,you will find out,,Z

So?

You're an amatuer radio operator, and you believe cell phones are destroying brains. Great. Maybe you're right, but I fail to see the relevance to HAARP.

But again, "you can't believe everything you read" is an automatic shut out.

What you're saying is you don't care what HAARP says it's doing. You don't know, and you can't trust their site.

OK. I suppose...

That'll just about do it.

Edited by MID

So?

You're an amatuer radio operator, and you believe cell phones are destroying brains. Great. Maybe you're right, but I fail to see the relevance to HAARP.

But again, "you can't believe everything you read" is an automatic shut out.

What you're saying is you don't care what HAARP says it's doing. You don't know, and you can't trust their site.

OK. I suppose...

That'll just about do it.

RF RF RF RF RF RF,,,Magnify it to haarp level,,,lets fry some brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND god knows what else,,,

Edited by ZEB

:blush:

Uh huh...expected it was.

Possible ramifications and potential future developments.

Why don't you learn what HAARP actually does, and has been doing for 20 years.

No, forget it. That's the government talking. It can't be trusted.

As I said, it coulda been fun!

Not sure what the point of that was. I posted the patent for HAARP, which states what it was intended to do. No real debate there.

What exactly does this mean? And how is it supported?

Boy thats a long story,,but you can do research,,,and why i say this,,,Rf can mix up signals in the brain,,this is a proven fact,,,it can also fry your brain,,,MICROWAVES,,are nothing more then RF signals,,way up on the frequency charts,,,its been proven that low rf freqs can also cause cancer etc,,,,in the amateur radio society,,,why do you think Policeman wear there transmitters away from the head now,,,they use to put it right in front of their face to talk,,,no more,,,for this very reason,,, Rf can be used as a weapon, i guess i should have put this on mids reply lol,,but anyway do some reasearch on the universe and how everything operates on its own frequency of existence,,,its a fact,,and we mess with freqs of the brain or the universe,,etc,,weather etc,,,we will pay the piper,,,,we already are,,,

Boy thats a long story,,but you can do research,,,and why i say this,,,Rf can mix up signals in the brain,,this is a proven fact,,,

There is study into the idea that mobile phones can damage the brain. It is not because it "mixes up the signals". You say you've "researched" it, but to be honest it just sounds like you're making it up as you go along.