Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

HAARP software: biblical targets ?


  • Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#61    MID

MID

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,490 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male

  • ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:30 PM

View Postbigtroutak, on 28 June 2011 - 09:45 PM, said:

You are correct this conversation has run its course. *snip*


We trust you shall continue the process (there's an awful lot of knowledge to gain here) without getting something else snipped?


:tu:


#62    Farmer77

Farmer77

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,672 posts
  • Joined:04 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Desert

  • "Science has done its utmost to prevent whatever science has done" - Charles Fort

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:46 PM

View PostMID, on 29 June 2011 - 09:30 PM, said:

We trust you shall continue the process (there's an awful lot of knowledge to gain here) without getting something else snipped?


:tu:


Nahhh pearls before swine and all that  ;)

Edited by bigtroutak, 29 June 2011 - 10:05 PM.

I don't suffer from insanity, I rather enjoy it

#63    turbonium

turbonium

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,344 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2005

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:36 AM

View PostMID, on 25 June 2011 - 03:44 PM, said:

Rafterman had it right.

You wouldn't have been allowed in either, nor would I....


Especially if we were a well-known nut with a Conspiracy TV show, and at the gate with a TV crew and cameras and all that crap demanding to get inside.



How can you possibly claim it's all above board, and that they have nothing to hide, when they ARE hiding it from everyone??


This is just nonsense.


#64    MID

MID

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,490 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male

  • ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:05 PM

View Postturbonium, on 01 July 2011 - 05:36 AM, said:

How can you possibly claim it's all above board, and that they have nothing to hide, when they ARE hiding it from everyone??



Actually, all I've ever explained is what HAARP actually does, directed people to where they too can learn some of it, and explained its completely un-classified character and frequent research publication.

It's certainly above board.  However, it's a little beyond the average CT to accept such a thing.

However, they are not hiding anything from anyone at HAARP.  It's all right there for the lookin'.


#65    turbonium

turbonium

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,344 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2005

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:12 AM

View PostMID, on 01 July 2011 - 08:05 PM, said:

Actually, all I've ever explained is what HAARP actually does, directed people to where they too can learn some of it, and explained its completely un-classified character and frequent research publication.

It's certainly above board.  However, it's a little beyond the average CT to accept such a thing.

However, they are not hiding anything from anyone at HAARP.  It's all right there for the lookin'.

You claim it's all above board, which is false. You claim "it's all right there for the lookin'", which is false.

The fact is that we are NOT allowed into the facility.

You simply choose to ignore that fact.

It's very clear that you have no intention of an honest debate, since you fail to acknowledge the blatant contradiction in your claim.

I see no point in wasting any more of my time on this matter.


#66    MID

MID

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,490 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male

  • ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:40 PM

View Postturbonium, on 03 July 2011 - 05:12 AM, said:

You claim it's all above board, which is false. You claim "it's all right there for the lookin'", which is false.


Ahh, true to form, you neglect the small matter of your burden of proof.


Quote

The fact is that we are NOT allowed into the facility.

From the HAARP site itself---

Quote

Can I visit HAARP?
The HAARP Research Station does not employ sufficient on-site staff to allow routine tours of the facility. Entry to the facility is normally restricted to those having a need to conduct business at the facility.
We recognize that there is great interest in the scientific work of the facility. In response to this interest, HAARP schedules open houses at which any and all are invited to visit the site. Several scientists are usually present at these open houses so that visitors can talk directly with those who use the facility for research. Open houses have been held most years since 1995 and have proven to be a popular event. The most recent open house was held on July 17, 2010.

How can I find out about the Open Houses?
Open Houses are generally held during the summer season. The dates and times are announced in advance in Alaska newspapers and on the HAARP Home Page.

The fact IS...you are wrong.  You wanted a routine tour, perhaps, any old time you like?  Only Jesse Ventura would try that...for a stupid TV show.
You couldn't get that in most establishments of business anywhere.
Try an open house.



Quote

You simply choose to ignore that fact.

Actually, I simply chose to show you the facts.  This isn't hard to find, Turb.
To see you take the intellectually lazy, easy CT side of an argument again isn't surprising.


Quote

It's very clear that you have no intention of an honest debate, since you fail to acknowledge the blatant contradiction in your claim.

I see no point in wasting any more of my time on this matter.


:rofl:  :w00t:

I think that's wise...


#67    turbonium

turbonium

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,344 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2005

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:48 AM

View PostMID, on 03 July 2011 - 01:40 PM, said:

The fact IS...you are wrong.  You wanted a routine tour, perhaps, any old time you like?  Only Jesse Ventura would try that...for a stupid TV show.
You couldn't get that in most establishments of business anywhere.
Try an open house.


An 'open house' is your notion of honesty and transparency? Get serious. I mean, you could make a filthy crack-house look like a kiddie daycare center in an 'open house'!! It's worthless.


!
Ventura is also a well-known former Governor of Minnesota, not any Joe Blow off the street. The reason for his visit to the HAARP facitilty is to get the truth.

If they had nothing to hide, they'd have jumped at the chance to prove it, and put all those 'nutty conspiracists' in their place...

But they won't do that.

What a crock.


#68    MID

MID

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,490 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male

  • ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:12 PM

View Postturbonium, on 09 July 2011 - 07:48 AM, said:

An 'open house' is your notion of honesty and transparency? Get serious. I mean, you could make a filthy crack-house look like a kiddie daycare center in an 'open house'!! It's worthless.


!
Ventura is also a well-known former Governor of Minnesota, not any Joe Blow off the street. The reason for his visit to the HAARP facitilty is to get the truth.

If they had nothing to hide, they'd have jumped at the chance to prove it, and put all those 'nutty conspiracists' in their place...

But they won't do that.

What a crock.

:w00t:
I must say that it is beneficial every once in a while to just laugh out loud.
You have on occassion provided that type of theraputic value here.


#69    kitco

kitco

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Beutifull British Columbia (CAN)

  • " WE COME IN"
    │▒│ /▒/
    │▒│/▒/
    │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
    │▒│▒|▒│▒│
    ┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
    ...│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
    └┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
    └┐▒▒▒▒┌

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:19 PM

The Earth has been overrun by Greed, Hate, Anger, Lust, Hippocrite's, slanderer's, lover's of Money rather then self worth.
"God Smite us all!"

But seriously why do we have to play god all the time? I think it is best to leave mother nature alone, quit pissing her off or she might just kick us out!

Edited by kitco, 10 July 2011 - 02:21 PM.

A LIFE OF MYSTERIE IS BETTER THEN SIMPLICITY. - kitco

#70    MID

MID

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,490 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male

  • ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:32 PM

View Postkitco, on 10 July 2011 - 02:19 PM, said:

The Earth has been overrun by Greed, Hate, Anger, Lust, Hippocrite's, slanderer's, lover's of Money rather then self worth.
"God Smite us all!"


Easy now!
Honestly, there's some truth to what you say up there, but is this all loving, all knowing, omnipotent God you speak of actually into smiting us all?


Quote

But seriously why do we have to play god all the time? I think it is best to leave mother nature alone, quit pissing her off or she might just kick us out!

Who is it that's "playing God?"  Who's messing with mother nature?


:)


#71    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

    Space Cadet

  • Member
  • 5,369 posts
  • Joined:23 Aug 2001
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chi-Town

  • Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:21 PM

View Postturbonium, on 09 July 2011 - 07:48 AM, said:

An 'open house' is your notion of honesty and transparency? Get serious. I mean, you could make a filthy crack-house look like a kiddie daycare center in an 'open house'!! It's worthless.


!
Ventura is also a well-known former Governor of Minnesota, not any Joe Blow off the street. The reason for his visit to the HAARP facitilty is to get the truth.

If they had nothing to hide, they'd have jumped at the chance to prove it, and put all those 'nutty conspiracists' in their place...

But they won't do that.

What a crock.

That's only an opinion. Actually, since they have little to nothing to hide, why would they care either way? Would you shut down a place of business, just to have some distractions take away your income? This is a place of business and study. The last thing any of those employees are thinking, is CT! So, I think you should leave this opinion behind, personally. I wouldn't let someone come into my place of business and create havoc. Ventura is well known for his antics. I like the guy, but he is loud annoying and over-bearing.

Edit; shpeellling

Edited by Mentalcase, 15 July 2011 - 05:53 PM.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#72    turbonium

turbonium

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,344 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2005

Posted 16 July 2011 - 12:34 AM

View PostMentalcase, on 15 July 2011 - 05:21 PM, said:

That's only an opinion. Actually, since they have little to nothing to hide, why would they care either way? Would you shut down a place of business, just to have some distractions take away your income? This is a place of business and study. The last thing any of those employees are thinking, is CT! So, I think you should leave this opinion behind, personally. I wouldn't let someone come into my place of business and create havoc. Ventura is well known for his antics. I like the guy, but he is loud annoying and over-bearing.

Edit; shpeellling

They hardly need to shut down for a couple guys touring the facility! The excuses you and MID make for HAARP are absurd.

Anyway, you just keep right on believing anything they tell you. I'd rather see the proof for what someone is claiming, thanks....


#73    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

    Space Cadet

  • Member
  • 5,369 posts
  • Joined:23 Aug 2001
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chi-Town

  • Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:36 AM

You can believe in faeries too, but if the proof of their existence hasn't been proven, then what? Just blindly believe I suppose.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#74    turbonium

turbonium

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,344 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2005

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:12 AM

View PostMentalcase, on 16 July 2011 - 02:36 AM, said:

You can believe in faeries too, but if the proof of their existence hasn't been proven, then what? Just blindly believe I suppose.

Exactly. So let's revise your comment, using HAARP...

'You can believe in the claims that HAARP has nothing to hide, but if the proof of their claims hasn't been proven, then what? Just blindly believe I suppose.'

It fits into your comment quite well, wouldn't you agree?


#75    MID

MID

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,490 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male

  • ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 16 July 2011 - 01:54 PM

View Postturbonium, on 16 July 2011 - 12:34 AM, said:

They hardly need to shut down for a couple guys touring the facility! The excuses you and MID make for HAARP are absurd.

:w00t:

Anyone here run a business?
Anyone here work at a manufacturing facility, private industrial facility?
Hell, anywhere:  Dryden Flight Research Facility,  U.S. Airways Maintenance Center, Pfizer, Inc. manufacturing Facility???


Just let anyone in for a tour, unannounced, unplanned?
Some nut pulls up with a TV crew and wants in.
You let him?
:wacko:

You've got to make arrangements for that, and, the facility doesn't have to grant special tours, either.


What world do you live in Turb?

...rhetorical question.


As I said:


Quote

I must say that it is beneficial every once in a while to just laugh out loud.
You have on occassion provided that type of theraputic value here.






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users