Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

synergy, universal consciousness

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 07:58 AM

LMAO HALO , he he he Telletubbie  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif                                                

#17    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 02:13 PM

Well i must say that it all sounds  a little far fetched.... but strange things are known to happen. Let's give Dragon the benefit of the doubt (humor me here) and see if he can elaborate on his experiences.  wink.gif                                                

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#18    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 02:17 PM

If he hasn't been frightened off laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif                                                

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#19    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 22 January 2003 - 02:52 PM

which he probably has been, he hasn't even been back since he posted it.                                                

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#20    Dragon

Dragon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2003 - 04:07 AM

Caring for most of ur heads, as i know what i feel...but it is too dificult to explain.
Humour for some, questions for others I hope.

Since I heard the first voice (beginning), I wanted to speak to my ionstructor in the same way using only the mind as was a reknowned artist in over 20 styles around the world.  It started working but he was cursing at me very strong, I responded in a calm and collected way and said Yes Sir.  I was at training one night (Jeet Kune Do) and was sparring with a special instructor.  When the main instructor came to assist the lights above us exploded (flouro).  At the time I was bouncing as if on air in an ecstatic state of mind.  When I sign my sheet he said Yes Sir.  That night on the way home I saw two dark shadows following me in the car when I looked at the rear vision mirror.  I woke up in the night from ann unusual dream....my spirit was driving  through a tunnel...it flashed all sorts of colours and then black and white...eventually waking me upright, I then heard a clash lightning that would of struck our backyard.   I almost knew I felt the lighning coming.

The next day I went to a friends place to play a game of magic (card game, he used to study black magic),  I pre-animated and one every time even telling him by how much I was going to win.  We went to a bonfire that night at the national park and lightning rose that evening.  On the way I scent where lightning was going to hit as if I was being controlled by it.                                                

#21    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 23 January 2003 - 11:07 AM

Please stop it - you're messing with my head...

wacko.gif                                                

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#22    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 23 January 2003 - 12:35 PM

sounds like he's doing black magic

The next day I went to a friends place to play a game of magic (card game, he used to study black magic),

personally i like the one thats made out of..... well ok i like all of them, i'd eat the whole box to meself if i could get away with it.                                                

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#23    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 23 January 2003 - 02:01 PM

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif @ Al
Since I heard the first voice (beginning), I wanted to speak to my ionstructor in the same way using only the mind as was a reknowned artist in over 20 styles around the world.

Huh! huh.gif

Your probably suffering from a belief of your own self importance, bought on by the sugar rush you experienced from indulging in way to many "Black Magic"                                                

#24    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 23 January 2003 - 02:10 PM

ooh yes sugar rush can do that to a person, he'll start to feel dizzy later on when it wears off tho.                                                

David Gemmell

#25    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 23 January 2003 - 05:07 PM

I woke up in the night from ann unusual dream....my spirit was driving through a tunnel...it flashed all sorts of colours and then black and white...eventually waking me upright,

That'll explain that then rolleyes.gif                                                

#26    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2003 - 01:46 PM

I was at training one night (Jeet Kune Do) and was sparring with a special instructor.

huh.gif Master Yoda is it?                                                

#27    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 24 January 2003 - 07:01 PM

Have been, it must, mmmm, yes.                                                

David Gemmell

#28    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 24 January 2003 - 11:22 PM

blink.gif  wacko.gif I'm confused                                                

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#29    Druss

Druss

Psychic Spy

• 1,209 posts

• My tongue is firmly in my cheek

Posted 24 January 2003 - 11:39 PM

All I can say is that there are a lot of words there, but none of them make any sense to me.

wacko.gif                                                

#30    Astarael

Astarael

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 January 2003 - 07:26 PM

hey dragon, we might be a community of people with open minds and a penchant for believing in extraterrestrials and other "paranormal phenomena," but that doesn't mean we're all crackheads like you. get help, man, and stay away from the coke, 'kay?                                                

Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users