Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

• Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#1216    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

View Postkumaran, on 12 September 2012 - 01:01 AM, said:

At least Rossi has demonstrated something. In Keshes case he has not provided any proof whatsoever. I still support Rossi for being open with his research.

What he demonstrated was that earlier results could not be replicated.  Until replication can be achieved consistently you basically have nothing.  Did you read the article?  The results of the test have prompted Swedish investors to change their mind about investing in the technology.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#1217    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:03 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 12 September 2012 - 08:14 PM, said:

What he demonstrated was that earlier results could not be replicated.  Until replication can be achieved consistently you basically have nothing.  Did you read the article?  The results of the test have prompted Swedish investors to change their mind about investing in the technology.
But still I support Rossi. The way he has gone about doing his work is open and good. He hasnt taken anybodys money. Keshe is selling generators for delivery in 2013. Rossi allows people to test his reacotrs and see thaqt it works before he delivers. Keshe dosent even show the generators. I support Rossis work and research. It is valid. He is doing all his research on his own money.

Edited by kumaran, 13 September 2012 - 03:04 PM.

#1218    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,503 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:45 PM

View Postkumaran, on 13 September 2012 - 03:03 PM, said:

But still I support Rossi. The way he has gone about doing his work is open and good. He hasnt taken anybodys money. Keshe is selling generators for delivery in 2013. Rossi allows people to test his reacotrs and see thaqt it works before he delivers. Keshe dosent even show the generators. I support Rossis work and research. It is valid. He is doing all his research on his own money.

From what I have been able to find in searching the net, there have been no deliveries of e-cat machines at all.

AA LOGIC
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps

#1219    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:43 AM

View PostQuaentum, on 13 September 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

From what I have been able to find in searching the net, there have been no deliveries of e-cat machines at all.

View PostQuaentum, on 13 September 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

i support LENR research because I believe it is the future of energy. So I support Rossi too.

#1220    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,190 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:02 AM

I now know that keshe has stolen his information from  "Stefan Denaerde "  and its only the power units that the Ingra`s built ! YOu know the guy !  Right ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1221    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:48 AM

This is a video criticising the Keshe foundation. Keshe has to open source and have independent peer review before he can be considered real. I totally agree. Unless Keshe shows sometihng he is nothing more than a scam. Video is . Website forum discussion here http://www.alienscie...ravity-!/page14 .

This is what alien scientist had to say here

"I discuss my feelings on Keshe briefly in the above video, and I'd like to take some time to elaborate on my comments.

I agree with Joseph's post above

Posted Image Originally Posted by Joseph Posted Image
Keshe is a scam as long as he dosent release the knowledge so that it can be replicated by other scientists. Until I see an independent replication of his energy and antigravity technology or I see products in the market or I see one of his flying saucers I will consider him a scam. SCAM!!!!!! Dont buy anything from this scamster. It is a waste if time.
Absolutely a waste of time Joseph!

As promoters of TRUTH and DISCLOSURE, it is our duty to shun and ignore anyone who claims to have the answers yet refuses to release it fully and openly for examination!
Rossi was the first example of the absolute WRONG way to go about releasing breaking technology (if in fact he even does have real technology)

I'm tired of the dog and pony shows. . . I'm tired of false promises. . . I'm tired of all the secrets!

Disclose Now! or Shut Up! We don't believe you any more. We have no reason to give you any attention as long as you have nothing to disclose.

I have looked at everything you have disclosed and here are my comments:

A lot of the content on your website is based off real technologies, which you do not provide links to the original sources for.

I provide all the links and source for my Quasicrystal and Metamaterials research. I've even included a list of every single major academic development in Invisibility technology at the bottom of my invisibility page.
Maybe my website doesn't look as new and pretty as Keshe Foundation's, but at least I have real content with sources, which I give credit to instead of faking like it's my own original technology. . .

I didn't invent this stuff, I just exposed it to a wider audience and talked about what it could be used for.

After working toward furthering the disclosure of information vital to the future for the past 6 years, I can't have any respect for someone that would claim to have such world changing science, yet would want to hold that information back from humanity for their own selfish purposes...

I keep my faith in LENR as the world's top future energy source. http://www.alienscie...com/energy.html
Better solar cells should also be a huge focus, given the recent breakthrough in metamaterials and quasicrystals.

I have done my best to expose the real energy conspiracies, such as the General Motors Streetcar Conspiracy, where the car companies bought up all the trollies and rail systems, then dismantled them in order to sell more automobiles by limiting transportation availability: http://en.wikipedia.....car_conspiracy
Or the recent Sierra club report on the who is attacking Clean Energy and how: http://www.sierraclu....UnderSiege.pdf

The "free energy" stuff is a distraction and a pipe dream for the people who don't understand energy, engines, and the basic laws of thermodynamics.

If the real solution was that easy, they wouldn't have been able to keep it suppressed and covered up this long.

LENR is different, it's not an easy problem to figure out the source of the anomalous heat in these experiments. The theory behind fusion energy is mathematically sound in terms of calculating the exact amount of energy produced, and the sources of that energy (which is E=mc2 in the case of fusion energy)

Any proposal of an energy producing systems that doesn't include these kind of energetic calculations, should never be taken seriously by engineers or scientists.

Real Science = Open Source + Peer Review

Sorry Keshe, this will be my last mention of you ever unless by some miracle you actually release the technology, in full, on the date you promised: SEPTEMBER 21, 2012
http://planet.infowa....e-to-the-world

We'll be waiting... "

#1222    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,503 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:25 PM

View Postkumaran, on 14 September 2012 - 04:48 AM, said:

This is a video criticising the Keshe foundation. Keshe has to open source and have independent peer review before he can be considered real. I totally agree. Unless Keshe shows sometihng he is nothing more than a scam.

This also applies to Rossi as well.

AA LOGIC

#1223    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,210 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 14 September 2012 - 02:25 PM, said:

This also applies to Rossi as well.

Pretty much.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#1224    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:46 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 14 September 2012 - 07:23 PM, said:

Pretty much.

Cheers,
Badeskov

View Postbadeskov, on 14 September 2012 - 07:23 PM, said:

Pretty much.

Cheers,
Badeskov
You are right. He too is fairly secretive. There should be a law forcing scientists to prove their claims to disclose their secrets or face jail terms. Science is supposed to be all about independent replication. When scientists keep secrets how are we to replicate independently. I still believe in LENR though I wish the scientists wont be so secretive and shared their knowledge with each other.

#1225    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,210 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:15 AM

View Postkumaran, on 15 September 2012 - 01:46 AM, said:

You are right. He too is fairly secretive. There should be a law forcing scientists to prove their claims to disclose their secrets or face jail terms. Science is supposed to be all about independent replication. When scientists keep secrets how are we to replicate independently. I still believe in LENR though I wish the scientists wont be so secretive and shared their knowledge with each other.

Science governs itself in that respect, publish or perish. Any reputable scientist would either publish to verify his results or he would start selling working thingies. You do not go out and promote non-working stuff like this to gather fame and fortune. That is why he will perish in the end - the only thing that is propping him up is people gullible enough to believe his ridiculous claims. Otherwise he would have faded away into the oblivion where he belongs a long time ago.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#1226    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,190 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:25 AM

I found where Keshe got his power plant for the saucer ! :tu:

Attached Files

#1227    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:50 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 15 September 2012 - 02:15 AM, said:

Science governs itself in that respect, publish or perish. Any reputable scientist would either publish to verify his results or he would start selling working thingies. You do not go out and promote non-working stuff like this to gather fame and fortune. That is why he will perish in the end - the only thing that is propping him up is people gullible enough to believe his ridiculous claims. Otherwise he would have faded away into the oblivion where he belongs a long time ago.

Cheers,
Badeskov
S

View Postbadeskov, on 15 September 2012 - 02:15 AM, said:

Cheers,
Badeskov
Still think LENR is viable as an energy source. Also I believe gravity modification of some sort is possible acording to Marc Millis formerly of NASAs breakthorugh propulsion physics. I plan on getting his book. Frontiers of Propulsion Science instead of Keshes books if Keshe fails again to release the technology by September of this year. I will have to assume it was a scam. I believe like Mark Millis that physics is not complete. There is still a lot we don't know about physics and these new physics will lead to the development of gravity modification or antigravity vehicles.  The investigation of the anomalies in Marc Millis book will be my focus from now on.

#1228    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:36 PM

Keshes fraud is continuing. He has postponed the release of the technology and demonstration to December. I found a site with his books for free here https://skydrive.liv...FC10F89987!2745 . I read it and it was total nonsense. I read half of the first book and it was full of bull****. I was thinking of buying it. Thank god I saw this free site. Now I see Keshe was just a scam. I will stick with John Searl and Mark Tomion. I read Tomions book and it made perfect sense.

Edited by kumaran, 26 October 2012 - 02:38 PM.

#1229    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,190 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:42 PM

Truth is a Good thing ! the more of it the Better off we all are ! :tu:

#1230    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,271 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

The transfer of Keshe Foundation 'Know How'....to World Governments is gathering pace...

And now also includes.... India, Armenia, Japan, Sierra Leone, Thailand, Sudan and Italy.

http://www.keshefoun...ewforum.php?f=2

from video info...

The Space Ship Program (SSP) will protect Earth and will give Man the freedom to travel in Space and to have new settlements on the Moon, on Mars or in deep space. The building of Magravs (Magnetic Gravitational fields) space ships, related plasma reactor systems, health systems and habitation systems will bring a new plasma industry, create new jobs and will bring prosperity (water, food, health, power, residence) for ALL. This technology will bring peace as there is no need for fighting for world security and it's resources.

fingers crossed, eh....

:tu:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users