Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

• Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#1321    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,736 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 06 December 2012 - 08:48 AM, said:

It's a bloody joke Bee.

To you maybe....but not to the people from all over the world intending to be part of the study group.

Mock and ridicule all you want psyche...it won't change or influence anything to do with the Keshe Foundation.

#1322    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,736 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:39 PM

View Postuprize, on 06 December 2012 - 09:33 AM, said:

So you are not concerned with the fact that he damaged his demonstration model, just as he was going to demo it?

it looks like that particular demonstration model is getting sorted now

http://www.keshefoun...=3191&start=180

This damage was not done during the operation, but during the assembly. Anyway that part was made yesterday and now we are back in the lab to assemble the new setting again.

#1323    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

This is Fabio Meronis facebook page here https://www.facebook...oni/83673084279 . The man is dedicated to bringing Keshe technology to the world. A truly brave and fascinating politician.

#1324    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:50 AM

I believe with the help of Fabio Meroni this Keshe technology should become mainstream science within the next year. Things are changing for the better. Rossi's cold fusion is coming out. Searl is getting more investors from Australia. Free energy and antigravity has never looked better.

Edited by kumaran, 07 December 2012 - 01:50 AM.

#1325    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,033 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:37 AM

Well send us all a video of that Free Energy and Anti-gravity when you get it ! theres only  15 days left in the Universe ! Or maybe Not ! Like All this Keshe crap !

This is a Work in Progress!

#1326    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,382 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:48 AM

View Postkumaran, on 06 December 2012 - 09:58 AM, said:

The main point there is that Fabio Meroni a member of the Italian parliament and a mayor of one of Italys cities is interested in this and is going to take it up in parliament. I hope he succeeds. The translation is a bit off in some places but it is a automatic translation. The Italian people are convinced enough to bug their leaders on this. Hence I tend to think there is something to it. Heres to Keshe technology. If its convincing enough to an Italian member of parliament its good enough for me a normal peasant in sri lanka.

If that is the case, what is all this about then?

Because in two months was not undertaken to transmit the information received to one of several prestigious Italian universities in order to validate the content?
Alternatively, tell us  what are the "Competent Authorities" in that it should occupy .
Recall that Dr. Keshe want to make available to interested governments that demonstrate a number of patents, at no charge, which could revolutionize the medical industry, energy and transport.
As my commitment I am working to organize a hearing to Dr. Keshe in one of the standing committees of the House.

Is that not what I said? Why is it going to Government delegates (if it even is) in one country instead of contacting green organisations?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1327    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,382 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:53 AM

View Postbee, on 06 December 2012 - 12:25 PM, said:

To you maybe....but not to the people from all over the world intending to be part of the study group.

That is why it's a joke Bee. :rolleyes:

View Postbee, on 06 December 2012 - 12:25 PM, said:

Mock and ridicule all you want psyche...it won't change or influence anything to do with the Keshe Foundation.

Thank you I will. I did not expect my POV of Keshe's claims would, did you think I did? I am hardly a loner.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1328    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,033 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:03 AM

Is it Loner  or Loonie ? Theres not much difference from this side of the pond. Keshe is no more than a one person Roswell show ! TO Sell Books and con-people !

#1329    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:20 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 07 December 2012 - 03:48 AM, said:

If that is the case, what is all this about then?

Is that not what I said? Why is it going to Government delegates (if it even is) in one country instead of contacting green organisations?
Mr Fabio Meroni is trying to get the government to hand over the technology to green organisations. I support Mr Meroni and his attempt to stop the suppression of free energy. This may be the breakthrough everyone who loves free energy and antigravity have been waiting for. At last a politician who will reveal the level of suppression that is going on and will fight to end it. Heres to Fabio Meroni and Keshe. Disclosure is at hand.

Edited by kumaran, 07 December 2012 - 04:23 AM.

#1330    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,382 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:37 AM

View Postkumaran, on 07 December 2012 - 04:20 AM, said:

Mr Fabio Meroni is trying to get the government to hand over the technology to green organisations. I support Mr Meroni and his attempt to stop the suppression of free energy. This may be the breakthrough everyone who loves free energy and antigravity have been waiting for. At last a politician who will reveal the level of suppression that is going on and will fight to end it. Heres to Fabio Meroni and Keshe. Disclosure is at hand.

Whoah, I do not want to get tied up I am just pleased to see you calming down a little ;)

If you want to buy me a bottle of Scotch to celebrate, I will not protest.

#1331    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

Praise Keshe. Praise Searl. Praise Rossi. Praise Fabio Meroni. Praise all fringe scientists and politicians who support disclosure . May they go mainstream and may suppression of free energy be ended. That is my wish for the coming new year.

#1332    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,736 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:34 PM

well said kumaran....

The Keshe Foundation got an airing recently on Bulgarian National TV...

I don't know what they are saying but you can get the gist of it from the pictures.... :)

also for anyone interested there is a Live Stream Project Camelot (update) interview with Keshe today...11am PST / 2pm EST

(only just heard about it and not sure yet what time this would be for other areas of the world)

http://www.livestrea...ectcamelotlive/

#1333    uprize

uprize

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:35 AM

So Why has nobody seen a live demo of this miraculous device? No videos? Not even photos?
If this was a truley amazing breakthrough then I would have expected much better marketing and disclosure.

#1334    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,033 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:44 AM

View Postuprize, on 08 December 2012 - 03:35 AM, said:

So Why has nobody seen a live demo of this miraculous device? No videos? Not even photos?
If this was a truley amazing breakthrough then I would have expected much better marketing and disclosure.
Cause it all B.S ! :tsu:

#1335    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:19 AM

View Postuprize, on 08 December 2012 - 03:35 AM, said:

Dont you understand. He is being suppressed. But Fabio Meroni will make sure the suppression is ended. He will lobby the Italian parliament and make them come clean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users