Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

• Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#1621    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,033 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:17 AM

View Postbee, on 01 February 2013 - 11:38 AM, said:

not sure exactly what's going on in the above link because it's in Bulgarian (although it's mostly photographs)

but they must be doing something right as Keshe says this on the forum...

I cannot understand them, but it's fringe, so it must be good, and worth promoting!!!!!!!!

Good God Bee. That's rather embarrassing dear. You most certainly are  a free spirit............... I'll just stop there.......... :innocent:

You agenda is showing dear, sit straight. We can all see it.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1622    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,033 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:09 AM

View Postkumaran, on 04 February 2013 - 03:22 AM, said:

Why free energy machines wont work here http://homeenergypro...ices-don-t-work .

WOW!

I am proud of you kumuran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is an excellent and informative link, you really have lifted the bar in here! My goodness, what a great post my friend!!

Entropy - This is the hardest to explain but it is also the most obvious. Basically, everything in the universe wants to go to a state of disorder. Buildings don't build themselves, and when they're built, they fall down. Heat always flows from hot to cold. Everything dies. Everything falls apart. Maybe one day the universe will start collapsing in on itself, time will reverse itself, and this won't be the case. But in the known lifespan of the universe (13.75 billion years) entropy has always (100% of the time) increased. A perpetual motion machine would result in no net disorder, which has never happened in 13.75 billion years. Not a fan of history dictating future, that's fine, how are you going to get past conservation of energy?

Michio Kaku (who graduated first in his Harvard physics class, received his doctorate from Berkeley, and taught at Princeton) addresses perpetual motion machines in chapter 14 of his excellent book Physics of the Impossible. In his book, Kaku breaks down "impossible" into three classes (summarized below):
  • Class 1 impossibility - impossible today but do not violate known laws of physics
  • Class 2 impossibility - technologies that sit at the edge of our understanding. If possible, they may be realized thousands or millions of years in the future
  • Class 3 impossibility - technologies that violate the known laws of physics. If possible, these technologies would represent a shift in our understanding of physics
Kaku labels perpetual motion a Class 3 impossibility (teleportation and telepathy are Class 1, time machines are a Class 2). He states in the closing of chapter 14 on perpetual motion:

Because creating a true perpetual motion machine may require us to reevaluate the fundamental laws of physics on a cosmological scale, I would rank perpetual motion machines as a Class III impossibility; that is, either they are truly impossible, or we would need to fundamentally change our understanding of fundamental physics on a cosmological scale in order to make such a machine possible. Dark energy remains one of the greatest unfinished chapters in modern science

Do you understand why I'm referencing this? An expert in theoretical physics labels perpetual motion as 1 of only 2 class 3 impossibilities in all of theoretical physics (the other being precognition).
Finally, I must address a claim that I see all the time regarding free energy devices. Conspiracy theorists claim that the big bad energy companies are suppressing free energy devices because it will destroy their profits. This is complete and utter rubbish. Let me tell you how I would get around this issue if I had stumbled on the greatest discovery in all of history:

• Chronicle my discovery in exhausting detail. Paper, electronic, pictures, videos, etc. Create hard copies and store them with trusted love ones. Email electronic copies to email addresses I make up on multiple different hosts. Take out multiple safety deposit boxes in many different states/countries and store identical copies of my research in each one.
  • Create a company whose purpose is to build and sell my device or power from my device. Make sure to find a good attorney to ensure all legal work is in proper order. Getting a good attorney is critical.
  • Go to investors/universities/press and demonstrate my findings. Sell shares of my company if capital is needed. Venture capital guys are pretty good at making money on any kind of idea, there is no need to go to the energy companies.
  • Become the richest and most famous person in the world while alleviating many of the world's problems.

Mate, quoting people like Michio Kaku is somewhere that you cannot go wrong. Michio is also a futurist, I think you woiuld very much enjoy anything he has written, and unlike most, he does not naysay much at all, he is quite the optomist, and will freely talk about the possibilities of crossing space, and other life. A great and accomplished man, and good advice from him, even indirectly, above.

Well done mate. If we could vote for a poster of the week, I would vote for your post.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1623    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,033 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:33 AM

View Postbee, on 01 February 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

Kumaran....I understand your frustration...especially as you got kicked off the KF forum. I was concerned that that would happen

because of your previous slamming and stalking of Keshe. You must see that it was kind of inevitable. But I still think it was a shame.

Indeed it was s shame, kumuran was helping us understand the frustrations of the team, and what did he get kicked of for? Donating money? Which he did! Keshe is scum.

#1624    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,957 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:44 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 05 February 2013 - 08:33 AM, said:

Indeed it was s shame, kumuran was helping us understand the frustrations of the team, and what did he get kicked of for? Donating money? Which he did! Keshe is scum.

:rolleyes:

He got kicked off for being the Keshe Foundation Stalker.....and his activities in the past

http://www.keshefoun...scammer-en.html

but he's got you now....LOL at the famous Psyche101 Charm Offensive...

Just to keep the ball rolling.....something from the end of last year...

Published on 28 Nov 2012

ICONICON POST- Exclusive Press Conference with Mehran T. Keshe - Keshe Foundation - Florence (Italy) 11-17-12 - Containing important news about new plasma technologies and global geopolitical scenarios.

The Italians aren't backward at coming forward... :)

and general info for anyone who's interested..

The Keshe Foundation site...

http://www.keshefoundation.org/

And the Keshe Foundation Forum..

http://forum.keshefo...n.org/forum.php

#1625    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:42 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 05 February 2013 - 08:33 AM, said:

Did you check out Keshes very high crackpot score. The guy is a first class crackpot. I think free energy is a class 3 impossibility. It might be possible but not with todays technology.

Edited by kumaran, 05 February 2013 - 02:43 PM.

#1626    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,033 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:57 AM

View Postkumaran, on 05 February 2013 - 02:42 PM, said:

Did you check out Keshes very high crackpot score. The guy is a first class crackpot. I think free energy is a class 3 impossibility. It might be possible but not with todays technology.

I did like that post mate :D You should have seen quite a few likes from me of late. Always good to have a bit if fun and not take it so serious. Mate, that Blue Gen tech I mentioned a while back is pretty interesting, it utilises some of the run of thermal energy to convert and put back into usable energy, but thermal energy is normally lost. There is also a new type of Solar panel being looked at which is like cling wrap. You can use it on your house, your car, windows, anything that sees sun, it is thin, and not very obtrusive, and from what I can tell, even more efficient that the big black panels we are used to. There might be some good developments happening soon, I will let you know as I hear more.

LINK - NASA’s One-hundred Year Plan to Reach the Stars

That’s the hope of NASA’s Ames Research Center and DARPA (the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, who are collaborating on a $1 million dollar study to help us take out next steps into space. Its purpose is to produce a business model that will allow for the development of technologies needed for transporting human beings to another star system.

#1627    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,033 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:28 AM

View Postbee, on 05 February 2013 - 11:44 AM, said:

:rolleyes:

He got kicked off for being the Keshe Foundation Stalker.....and his activities in the past

http://www.keshefoun...scammer-en.html

but he's got you now....LOL at the famous Psyche101 Charm Offensive...

I'm famous?

They let him back in, when he gave them money, and then they kicked him off again. They are accusing him of everything bad in the world, and claim he says he is an ambassador of earth to Aliens. Have you seen him do that here? They even suggest he is a pedophile, and that is why they refuse to let him on forums. Have you seen any such indication? I sincerely hope kumuran is able to afford one day to tear Keshe apart in a court of law for his vile insinuations.

You ought to be embarrassed promoting people like this, really you should. Kumuran was fine when he was giving Keshe money, now that they seem to have bled him, they want no more of him. And have gone this far to stop him spreading that Keshe is not on the level. Sounds a bit like Scientology to me.

Here is another example:

I read somewhere you can treat depressin with you reactors. What about mental illnesses like schizotypal personality disorder. How much will it cost for treatment?

That is straight from your link. Kumuran asked Keshe for help. Someone crying out for help, and they use it to ridicule him. He even gave the name of his disorder. Is that not screaming for help? Well I see right through them. That is low. I thought Keshe was a humanitarian. That sure does not paint such a picture.

We know kumuran had some personal problems, he told us up front. I have made mention of it many times in fact, and kumuran never hid from it. If anything, kumuran is honest, just like we all know, with a few problems, and heck, who can say they are squeaky clean? When he promoted the fringe elements, which got your attention, he gave us his reasons for believing it, and with many links. He supported his reasoning. and even debated it. What more can one ask from a discussion?? That is much better work and effort then 3/4's of the woo woo train that rumbles through here each day!

Unlike Keshe, we did not use this personal information against him. It is like Keshe is trying to push him over the edge. We also know about the suicide threats, one in this very thread if you care to look. Funnily enough, not one of Keshes other claims against him though. That is someone who could use an ear to lend, not one to be fleeced and then dumped. If the mods see fit to let such stand, then I do not see what is wrong with doing our damnedest to be helpful if we can be.

I think that page shows Keshe to be a heartless person with little morals, and most definitely not one who cares for his fellow man. I do not know how all this will wash out, but it seems kumuran is getting the short end of the stick here.

View Postbee, on 05 February 2013 - 11:44 AM, said:

The Italians aren't backward at coming forward... :)

Bah humbug. All talk, no action, I used to be engaged to an Italian girl. Same thing there to.

Edited by psyche101, 06 February 2013 - 06:30 AM.

#1628    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,957 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:12 AM

@psyche.....for all your fancy words....it's clear that you are using Kumaran to bash Keshe...tut tut

do a search of 'Kumaran Keshe'...and you will see he is all over the internet making a pest of himself...

flip flopping on a regular basis....

for example...

http://gradienti.xoo...zioni-pratiche/

on the 13th Jan he said...

I am totally behind Keshe. I believe his concepts and his theories. I believe you will make fantastic progress. We need more people like your group replicating Keshes and other cold fusion type experiments too around the world. I believe 2013 will be a great year for the proliferation of Keshe technology.

then one week later he said...

http://www.als.net/f...Foundation.aspx

Keshe the paedophile Al queda terrorist war criminal continues to scam people who have diseases and is killing them. Criminal.

It's no wonder the KF had to issue a warning...

It's a sorry state of affairs....and hopefully Kumaran will find peace of mind one day...

#1629    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:57 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 06 February 2013 - 06:28 AM, said:

I'm famous?

They let him back in, when he gave them money, and then they kicked him off again. They are accusing him of everything bad in the world, and claim he says he is an ambassador of earth to Aliens. Have you seen him do that here? They even suggest he is a pedophile, and that is why they refuse to let him on forums. Have you seen any such indication? I sincerely hope kumuran is able to afford one day to tear Keshe apart in a court of law for his vile insinuations.

You ought to be embarrassed promoting people like this, really you should. Kumuran was fine when he was giving Keshe money, now that they seem to have bled him, they want no more of him. And have gone this far to stop him spreading that Keshe is not on the level. Sounds a bit like Scientology to me.

Here is another example:

I read somewhere you can treat depressin with you reactors. What about mental illnesses like schizotypal personality disorder. How much will it cost for treatment?

That is straight from your link. Kumuran asked Keshe for help. Someone crying out for help, and they use it to ridicule him. He even gave the name of his disorder. Is that not screaming for help? Well I see right through them. That is low. I thought Keshe was a humanitarian. That sure does not paint such a picture.

We know kumuran had some personal problems, he told us up front. I have made mention of it many times in fact, and kumuran never hid from it. If anything, kumuran is honest, just like we all know, with a few problems, and heck, who can say they are squeaky clean? When he promoted the fringe elements, which got your attention, he gave us his reasons for believing it, and with many links. He supported his reasoning. and even debated it. What more can one ask from a discussion?? That is much better work and effort then 3/4's of the woo woo train that rumbles through here each day!

Unlike Keshe, we did not use this personal information against him. It is like Keshe is trying to push him over the edge. We also know about the suicide threats, one in this very thread if you care to look. Funnily enough, not one of Keshes other claims against him though. That is someone who could use an ear to lend, not one to be fleeced and then dumped. If the mods see fit to let such stand, then I do not see what is wrong with doing our damnedest to be helpful if we can be.

I think that page shows Keshe to be a heartless person with little morals, and most definitely not one who cares for his fellow man. I do not know how all this will wash out, but it seems kumuran is getting the short end of the stick here.

Bah humbug. All talk, no action, I used to be engaged to an Italian girl. Same thing there to.
Thank you for your support psyche. All I wanted from Keshe was to show proof he has the antigravity technology and release the technology if he has it. All Keshe shows is a meter going up and down but no lift. He says he has a key but no one can have it. Secrets are the forte of a crackpot scam artist. I have learned my lesson with Keshe. He is a very nasty man indeed. I asked him to provide treatment for my disease and he used it against me. He never offered me a free reactor for my disease  and he claims he does that. Another lie. The man is a scam regardless of whether he has a key.

#1630    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,957 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:08 AM

hey Kumaran maybe you should go to Australia and visit Psyche......as he is your new best friend.... ^_^

#1631    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:07 PM

View Postbee, on 06 February 2013 - 11:08 AM, said:

hey Kumaran maybe you should go to Australia and visit Psyche......as he is your new best friend.... ^_^

Keshe is a scam. As long as he dosent release his so called fantasy key he is a scam and more than 99% of the people wont support Keshe. A few people in the minority of the world support Keshe. Keshe promises and then dosent deliver. Psyche on the other hand has been honest with me. I respect psyche over Keshe any day. People who make promises and dont deliver ought to be put in jail. Tell me one promise Keshe has kept. He said he would start teaching this year. Nothing happened.
He is a fat liar. Even the house of justice which he says will have the Keshe foundation after his death says he is a scam.

Edited by kumaran, 06 February 2013 - 02:10 PM.

#1632    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,033 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:52 AM

View Postbee, on 06 February 2013 - 10:12 AM, said:

@psyche.....for all your fancy words....it's clear that you are using Kumaran to bash Keshe...tut tut

do a search of 'Kumaran Keshe'...and you will see he is all over the internet making a pest of himself...

flip flopping on a regular basis....

for example...

http://gradienti.xoo...zioni-pratiche/

on the 13th Jan he said...

then one week later he said...

http://www.als.net/f...Foundation.aspx

It's no wonder the KF had to issue a warning...

It's a sorry state of affairs....and hopefully Kumaran will find peace of mind one day...

Can you explain why Keshe was happy yo let kumuran back in, and take his money, and then decide his past behavior was enough to ban him? kumuran came in here and said that he had rejoined the forum, it was no secret.

Also, I can now see why Keshe made this up:

We think he uses childish names and behavior to enter sites and seduce children,as can be seen in this email where he is claiming to need his parent’s money

That is really petty of Keshe, he is supposed to be a humanitarian, but when someone screams for help, he takes their money, and then promptly turns his back on them, just like he did with the struggling development team. And because someone who told him he has problems, and is begging for help, and made a silly comment, Kshe thought he would just repeat the comment turned back??? This is the guy who is going to bring in a united world is it???????

It is bad enough that you promote an obvious scam, but to push his agenda for him shows very poor judgement IMHO.

Edited by psyche101, 07 February 2013 - 03:53 AM.

#1633    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,033 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:56 AM

View Postbee, on 06 February 2013 - 11:08 AM, said:

Australia, the lucky country, is beautiful, and everyone should visit it.

Do you see something wrong with making friends? I find it more satisfying than just sitting around pretending one is in some elite group that pretends they have "cracked the Gov"

I suppose he can have your bottle of Grange. Yes, I would buy him a beer any day of the week. We are all only human, and we all make mistakes, those that learn from mistakes make progress.

Edited by psyche101, 07 February 2013 - 04:00 AM.

#1634    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,033 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:58 AM

View Postkumaran, on 06 February 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

Keshe is a scam. As long as he dosent release his so called fantasy key he is a scam and more than 99% of the people wont support Keshe. A few people in the minority of the world support Keshe. Keshe promises and then dosent deliver. Psyche on the other hand has been honest with me. I respect psyche over Keshe any day. People who make promises and dont deliver ought to be put in jail. Tell me one promise Keshe has kept. He said he would start teaching this year. Nothing happened.
He is a fat liar. Even the house of justice which he says will have the Keshe foundation after his death says he is a scam.

Thank you for the kid words kumuran. I think you are coming along in leaps and bounds. Indeed, if I can help with any learning, I will, as will all of the critical thinkers here at UM. We know what a marvellous world this is, and what it holds, and want everyone to enjoy it, and not have to pretend something extraordinary is just around the corner. Knowledge is power.

#1635    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:06 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 07 February 2013 - 03:58 AM, said:

Thank you for the kid words kumuran. I think you are coming along in leaps and bounds. Indeed, if I can help with any learning, I will, as will all of the critical thinkers here at UM. We know what a marvellous world this is, and what it holds, and want everyone to enjoy it, and not have to pretend something extraordinary is just around the corner. Knowledge is power.
I have totally given up on Keshe. I am still hoping somebody can still break some of the laws of physics. I enjoy reading fringe science books. From now on I will treat them like science fiction or speculative science. Not proven yet. I got two of Searls books. Just for light reading.

Edited by kumaran, 07 February 2013 - 08:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users