Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

• Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#1666    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,475 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

Ok, we think we've established that that's your view about mr. K. I'm afraid that keeping bring it back up, just in orer to say Scam, is getting rather close to Spam.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#1667    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

Spam can be used in many ways,but its still Spam ! I actually dont like it at all ,due to its not ever been confirmed to what it actually is. :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1668    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:09 AM

What is the procedure to close this tab for good. It has gone on long enough. Keshe has won. He is getting more and more famous and I am getting tired of being the lone voice in the world opposing him. Might as well accept it. I am a schizophrenic nobody. He is a charismatic nuclear scientist.  I can do nothing. Nobody can.

Edited by kumaran, 19 May 2013 - 03:17 AM.

#1669    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,236 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

View Postkumaran, on 19 May 2013 - 03:09 AM, said:

What is the procedure to close this tab for good. It has gone on long enough. Keshe has won. He is getting more and more famous and I am getting tired of being the lone voice in the world opposing him. Might as well accept it. I am a schizophrenic nobody. He is a charismatic nuclear scientist.  I can do nothing. Nobody can.

You could have not replied and let it rest. This thread was already long gone and forgotten until you brought it up again.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#1670    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

Thats a Classic Badeskov`s ! Knock three on the U/M secret Door Lock and ,so it shal be written ,so shall it be done ! :tu:

#1671    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,475 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:07 PM

View Postkumaran, on 19 May 2013 - 03:09 AM, said:

What is the procedure to close this tab for good. It has gone on long enough. Keshe has won. He is getting more and more famous
Is he really? I don't think I've ever seen or heard him mentioned anywhere outside this very thread.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#1672    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,236 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 19 May 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

Is he really? I don't think I've ever seen or heard him mentioned anywhere outside this very thread.

Me neither!

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#1673    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:31 AM

ITs Like this Keshe Lives out on the Playa Black Rock address is 0000.01 % Nowhere Nv. His claim to fame id unlimited B.S. in front of all his followers,ANd a Art for the Outlandish !
But maybe one of these days HE will get enough donations to Float one of his Makebelieve Boats ! :whistle:

#1674    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:35 AM

Joseph Newman, and all other serious inventors, have to fight against this “conventional” science teaching, which is now so entrenched that it has become the equivalent of religious dogma, and ‘scientists’ are unwilling to consider valid observations which do not fit in with the very limited Lorentz concept of the environment. They say “perpetual motion is impossible” which means that Newton was wrong when he said that a moving body will keep on moving indefinitely unless some force acts on it to stop it. Presumably, then, the Earth can’t keep on orbiting the Sun (gosh, I hope it doesn’t stop today as that would be very awkward). Come on – get real !!
Patrick J Bailey

http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/

But, and here is the really interesting thing, if I state that it is perfectly possible for a compressed-air engine to produce mechanical power without burning any fuel, then there is an immediate and strong reaction where people will say “Impossible – that is perpetual motion !!” They imply that perpetual motion is impossible but never supply any rational evidence to support that implication. The Earth has been spinning on its axis for millions of years, so when exactly do they expect it to stop? All the planets in the Solar System have been orbiting for millions of years, how long do they have to orbit before they can be considered to be in perpetual motion? Why then are people so opposed to the idea of perpetual motion? Presumably, because perpetual motion shows clearly that a fuel does not have to be burned to ‘produce’ power and that would not be good for people who sell fuels, and so, we are all told from an early age that perpetual motion is “impossible

Patrick J Bailey

http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/

Get a free 2500 page book on all the types of free energy and perpetual motion machies which are possible.

“Perpetual motion directly threatens to change the parameters of what is accepted in science. I think it's fair to say that a new invention, something that confronts existing dogma, has an uphill road. There certainly is no question that there is a prejudice in favor of the existing dogma”.

Ramananda

Perpetual motion challenges present paradigm.

Brian Martin remarks:

“If you think science is devoted to the free exchange of ideas and committed to open debate you are mistaken. Textbooks present science as a noble search for truth, in which progress depends on questioning established ideas. But for many scientists, this is a cruel myth. They know from bitter experience that disagreeing with the dominant view is dangerous -- especially when that view is backed by powerful interest groups. This democratic science was possible when it was the activity of independent individuals. Sadly, democratic science has been replaced by the billion dollar institutions of government and industrial science. The direct consequence of this shift is that now "truth" is determined by majority opinion. Institutional science has murdered freedom of thought and discourse. Science is no longer the individual search for enlightenment and understanding but has become an instrument to further the particular goals of government and industry.”

PERPETUAL MOTION IS POSSIBLE
perptualmotionwheel.gif

We are taught to believe that perpetual motion is impossible. We are taught to fear energy crisis, and to believe that potential sources of energy are running out. When you protest this absurdity and point out to physicist that perpetual motion is possible and one can create energy from nothing, your objections are met with either contempt or embarrassed silence. Energy research has become a virtual puppet for the titanic, symbiotic forces of industry and government.

With so many careers dependent on, and billions of dollars invested in energy research, the energy propaganda, it is easy to see what is at stake. We are faced with one of the biggest blunder of the three centuries. It would require superhuman courage and integrity on the part of countless physicist, scientists, science book writes, journalists, celebrities and average citizens, to admit that they made a big mistake—that they got it all wrong about perpetual motion.

There is a big network behind energy propaganda. Countless Energy Institutes are terrorizing hundreds of millions of people around the world by their reckless and absurd policy of equating energy as commodity. Linking energy to commodity has put these organizations in an impossible situation. It would be intolerably embarrassing for them to admit at this late date that they are wrong, that energy is everywhere and it can be created from nothing. Such an admission could very well destroy these organizations or at the very least put their future credibility in jeopardy. Self preservation compels these institutions to not only maintain but to actually compound their errors, which adds to the fear, suffering, and misery of the world—the antithesis of their reason for being.

“Perpetual motion directly threatens to change the parameters of what is accepted in science. I think it's fair to say that a new invention, something that confronts existing dogma, has an uphill road. There certainly is no question that there is a prejudice in favor of the existing dogma”.

Ramananda

Brian Martin remarks:

“If you think science is devoted to the free exchange of ideas and committed to open debate you are mistaken. Textbooks present science as a noble search for truth, in which progress depends on questioning established ideas. But for many scientists, this is a cruel myth. They know from bitter experience that disagreeing with the dominant view is dangerous -- especially when that view is backed by powerful interest groups. This democratic science was possible when it was the activity of independent individuals. Sadly, democratic science has been replaced by the billion dollar institutions of government and industrial science. The direct consequence of this shift is that now "truth" is determined by majority opinion. Institutional science has murdered freedom of thought and discourse. Science is no longer the individual search for enlightenment and understanding but has become an instrument to further the particular goals of government and industry.”

perptualmotionwheel.gif

We are taught to believe that perpetual motion is impossible. We are taught to fear energy crisis, and to believe that potential sources of energy are running out. When you protest this absurdity and point out to physicist that perpetual motion is possible and one can create energy from nothing, your objections are met with either contempt or embarrassed silence. Energy research has become a virtual puppet for the titanic, symbiotic forces of industry and government.

With so many careers dependent on, and billions of dollars invested in energy research, the energy propaganda, it is easy to see what is at stake. We are faced with one of the biggest blunder of the three centuries. It would require superhuman courage and integrity on the part of countless physicist, scientists, science book writes, journalists, celebrities and average citizens, to admit that they made a big mistake—that they got it all wrong about perpetual motion.

There is a big network behind energy propaganda. Countless Energy Institutes are terrorizing hundreds of millions of people around the world by their reckless and absurd policy of equating energy as commodity. Linking energy to commodity has put these organizations in an impossible situation. It would be intolerably embarrassing for them to admit at this late date that they are wrong, that energy is everywhere and it can be created from nothing. Such an admission could very well destroy these organizations or at the very least put their future credibility in jeopardy. Self preservation compels these institutions to not only maintain but to actually compound their errors, which adds to the fear, suffering, and misery of the world—the antithesis of their reason for being.

Ramananda

Brian Martin remarks:

http://perpetual-motion.tripod.com/

http://ramesh-menari...d.com/id42.html

Edited by kumaran, 07 July 2013 - 08:36 AM.

#1675    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,008 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:55 AM

Oh, dear... Another senseless drivel.
I'd suggest simple experiment: hermetically sealed container in Atacama desert, and everything that is required for "bright, free energy" experimenter to survive for month would be supplied by "free energy" device only, i.e. air ventilation, toilet, running fridge full of food, supplying water, heating at night, etc, etc, etc. I can guarantee, moron, agreed for such experiment, would be banging doors after few hours "Let me out, please, oh please!"

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#1676    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:45 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 07 July 2013 - 08:55 AM, said:

Oh, dear... Another senseless drivel.
I'd suggest simple experiment: hermetically sealed container in Atacama desert, and everything that is required for "bright, free energy" experimenter to survive for month would be supplied by "free energy" device only, i.e. air ventilation, toilet, running fridge full of food, supplying water, heating at night, etc, etc, etc. I can guarantee, moron, agreed for such experiment, would be banging doors after few hours "Let me out, please, oh please!"
Free energy exists.  The universe exists because of perpetual zero point energy.  Your ignorance of the facts of the universe is not my problem.  Get the book. Its free.  I mean Patrick Kellys one. http://www.facebook....h=CAQEdqwDE&s=1 .

#1677    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,008 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:53 AM

View Postkumaran, on 07 July 2013 - 09:45 AM, said:

Free energy exists.  The universe exists because of perpetual zero point energy.  Your ignorance of the facts of the universe is not my problem.  Get the book. Its free.  I mean Patrick Kellys one. http://www.facebook....h=CAQEdqwDE&s=1 .
Please, spare me. I suggested very simple experiment. Just ask any perpetualist participate in such, and you will get bunch of excuses, and, its not impossible, some would agree participate with outcome I already described earlier.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#1678    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:03 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 07 July 2013 - 09:53 AM, said:

Please, spare me. I suggested very simple experiment. Just ask any perpetualist participate in such, and you will get bunch of excuses, and, its not impossible, some would agree participate with outcome I already described earlier.
It does not matter if you agree or not. I belive in free energy antigravity perpetual motion through zero point energy. So theres that..

#1679    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:15 AM

http://www.phoenixvo...dge-tech1.html.

#1680    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,008 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:28 AM

View Postkumaran, on 07 July 2013 - 10:03 AM, said:

It does not matter if you agree or not. I belive in free energy antigravity perpetual motion through zero point energy. So theres that..
Believing does not make it true.
Another thing you can do: ask perpetualists for their electric bill...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users