Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

• Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#1696    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:09 AM

I believe there is something in fringe physics whatever anyone says. I always support anyone engaged in fringe physics. It turns out that organisation though on its website had some addresses of fringe physics is not going to teach it here. It turns out that is just a private belief of the owner. I talked to the director. I wont be volunteering after all.

Edited by kumaran, 28 July 2013 - 07:10 AM.

#1697    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:40 AM

Fringe physics of free energy and antigravity and LENR will always be a hobby of mine but now I have got a job in medical transcription.

#1698    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,328 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:29 AM

MAn I miss my friend "psyche101 " :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1699    brlesq1

brlesq1

Fan Dancer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

• Reality is highly overrated.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:18 AM

Fringe physics at its finest.

Forget what they told you. You want the truth, follow the money.
In this life, things are much harder than in the afterworld. In this life, you're on your own.--Prince

#1700    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:47 AM

LENR and free energy and antigravity are real.  I am betting 2014 will be the year LENR goes mainstream.

#1701    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:57 PM

I came across this video clip which hopefully will shed some light on Iran's propaganda machine.

Posted Image

#1702    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,902 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:41 AM

View Postkumaran, on 16 November 2013 - 09:47 AM, said:

LENR and free energy and antigravity are real.  I am betting 2014 will be the year LENR goes mainstream.

How much?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1703    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,328 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:46 AM

Sounds like a NEw Book is due psyche101 ? Can you believe that people believe this CRA$ :tu:

#1704    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,902 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 21 November 2013 - 12:46 AM, said:

Sounds like a NEw Book is due psyche101 ? Can you believe that people believe this CRA$ :tu:

I have an idea for the new book..........

I could get on board here......

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1705    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,328 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

Super Warm Fusion wit da Strength and Da Breastness ! Love it ! Now This Is Thread Worthy ! Whoo Whoo ! :tu:
They should teach this in Schools We would get a Lot more Kids graduating !
A closer Look provide even more goodies & Details !
Apples Swimming Flippers,blankets ! And overhead Cam`s ! Im thinkin PARTY !!!!!! Time to Fire up Sweetie ! Were Going back to the Moon !

Edited by DONTEATUS, 21 November 2013 - 01:47 AM.

#1706    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:18 AM

Sorry for the dealy in replying.  My new job as a medical transcriptionist keeps me busy.  I still think LENR is real and so is antigravity and free energy.  LENR especially has been proven.

#1707    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,902 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:31 AM

View Postkumaran, on 31 January 2014 - 03:18 AM, said:

Sorry for the dealy in replying.  My new job as a medical transcriptionist keeps me busy.  I still think LENR is real and so is antigravity and free energy.  LENR especially has been proven.

Hi kumuran

Good to hear about your job, I am very pleased to hear it. Pity you all still making unsupported claims though as if fact, you said 2014 id the years we will see this released.

I am going to hold you to that. I expect free energy this year, if not, how about you stop making stuff up for a change? Deal? Lots of intersting things to talk about, no need to rabbit on about this false claim year after year mate.

And now that you are making money, can we expect to see your own experiments? We have discussed basic designs in the past, now perhaps you can build us something to prove your point?

You can beat them to the punch! Just remeber me when you are a billionaire OK?

But all in all, the best news here is your job mate. Congratulations, it sounds interesting and I hope it works out very well for you. That's an achievement you can be proud of!

#1708    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:40 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 31 January 2014 - 03:31 AM, said:

Hi kumuran

Good to hear about your job, I am very pleased to hear it. Pity you all still making unsupported claims though as if fact, you said 2014 id the years we will see this released.

I am going to hold you to that. I expect free energy this year, if not, how about you stop making stuff up for a change? Deal? Lots of intersting things to talk about, no need to rabbit on about this false claim year after year mate.

And now that you are making money, can we expect to see your own experiments? We have discussed basic designs in the past, now perhaps you can build us something to prove your point?

You can beat them to the punch! Just remeber me when you are a billionaire OK?

But all in all, the best news here is your job mate. Congratulations, it sounds interesting and I hope it works out very well for you. That's an achievement you can be proud of!

Thanks.  But why would NASA say LENR was real if it was not real and many people are coming on board the LENR train now.

Edited by kumaran, 31 January 2014 - 03:40 AM.

#1709    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:42 AM

http://www.extremete...-energy-markets

Am major company has invested in Rossi.  That means it is real.

Edited by kumaran, 31 January 2014 - 03:43 AM.

#1710    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:45 AM

http://coldfusion3.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users