Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

• Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#1711    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,898 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:42 AM

View Postkumaran, on 31 January 2014 - 03:40 AM, said:

Thanks.  But why would NASA say LENR was real if it was not real and many people are coming on board the LENR train now.

NASA is still working on the concept aren't they? As far as I know, they do not have a working model.

​I guess it depends on what you mean by real - we do not have LENR generators right now, I am not entirely sure if they are possible. NASA Might be spending money on it, but so remember, they Government wasted like 20 billion and decades in remote4 viewing, only to find it was all rubbish pie in the sky stuff.

Not sure of you read NASA sites often. this linkis where they are at as far as I know. Check it out, it's actually more promising than I expected kumuran.

View Postkumaran, on 31 January 2014 - 03:42 AM, said:

http://www.extremete...-energy-markets

Am major company has invested in Rossi.  That means it is real.

I do not think Rossi is any indicator as to the actual progress of LENR research. Remember Dick Smith offered him a million dollar just to look at one, but as soon as Rossi realised Dick Smith was a very smart man, and could oust him, he ran from him scared and refused to see him ever again.

If Rossi was genuine, he would not fear Dick Smith.

View Postkumaran, on 31 January 2014 - 03:45 AM, said:

I like my coldfusion post better! :D :lol: You need pictures mate!! :D

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1712    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,477 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:42 PM

We have really cold fusion in Dallas today !

This is a Work in Progress!

#1713    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:18 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 04 February 2014 - 07:42 AM, said:

NASA is still working on the concept aren't they? As far as I know, they do not have a working model.

​I guess it depends on what you mean by real - we do not have LENR generators right now, I am not entirely sure if they are possible. NASA Might be spending money on it, but so remember, they Government wasted like 20 billion and decades in remote4 viewing, only to find it was all rubbish pie in the sky stuff.

Not sure of you read NASA sites often. this linkis where they are at as far as I know. Check it out, it's actually more promising than I expected kumuran.

I do not think Rossi is any indicator as to the actual progress of LENR research. Remember Dick Smith offered him a million dollar just to look at one, but as soon as Rossi realised Dick Smith was a very smart man, and could oust him, he ran from him scared and refused to see him ever again.

If Rossi was genuine, he would not fear Dick Smith.

I like my coldfusion post better! :D :lol: You need pictures mate!! :D

Never mind.  I know cold fusion is real regardless of anything.  As for Keshe I have realized he is a scam artist.

#1714    Matt Vinyl

Matt Vinyl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

• "And has this ever happened before, minister?" "Yes, but only ever in the past, Bryan..."

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:15 PM

This thread still ticking over? :-( I assume no tangible developments?

And do you ever contradict yourself? Well, yes and no...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users