Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghost "Hand" In TV Set

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1    Sightings

Sightings

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 01:37 PM

A photograph taken in 1968 by a woman in Minnesota of her husband assesmbling toys at Christmas. The developed picture shows a strange hand in the TV set.

user posted image

The hand allegedly appeared on photos taken the previous Christmas as well.                                                

#2    Guest_SEAN_*

Guest_SEAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2003 - 12:29 PM

tongue.gif   GIMME FIVE.....                                                

#3    shorty

shorty

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• homicidal

Posted 10 February 2003 - 12:43 AM

this looks someone was in the dark and and a fake and they could have put there hand in front of it then on a computer program made turn grey color on took out the real hand the turned it upside down and that's whatcha get the fake photo!!!!

user posted image                                                

Johnny The Homicidal Maniac By Jhonen Vasquez

#4    Guest_CHIKKI BOY_*

Guest_CHIKKI BOY_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2003 - 01:39 PM

LOOKS LIKE A PRETTY COOL FILM I THINK blink.gif                                                

#5    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 10 February 2003 - 03:21 PM

i would have believed this if the hand was holding a remote control smile.gif                                                

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#6    HD

HD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 10 February 2003 - 10:33 PM

A photograph taken in 1968 by a woman in Minnesota of her husband assesmbling toys at Christmas.

Maybe a spirit came to give her husband a hand with the toys lol.  laugh.gif                                                

"You have to learn to love yourself after all you are the only
person you are guaranteed to be with for the rest of your life.."

#7    im_too_scared

im_too_scared

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 10:13 PM

it looks like a hand of sadako in the original film, 'the ring'                                                

#8    SPAC3MAN

SPAC3MAN

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 03:04 AM

in berlin modern museum there's a tv with a foot on the screen... maybe this is a part of it.                                                  

#9    Guest_me_*

Guest_me_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2003 - 09:58 PM

I can't believe all of you actually think that this is real, I have had many paranormal experiences, enough to determine that these pictures are not real. Trust me. If one is to really have been touched by the other side, the last thing you will do is take a photogragh. These are clearly FAKE. laugh.gif                                                  

#10    bigsteff

bigsteff

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 11 March 2003 - 10:54 PM

is it just me...

what's the mystery

the hand in the tv
or
the fact that the husband isn't even in the frame
or is the white shape in the bottom right his back..if so why is the tv of more intrest to the woman than her husband building toys...or is that a silly question lol                                                  

#11    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 11 March 2003 - 11:20 PM

i think that may just be a close up of the hand.  i seem to remember seeing a whole picture for this one someplace.                                                  

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#12    JoJoBinks

JoJoBinks

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 March 2003 - 11:57 PM

Is that a DVD player I see under that TV???  FAKE........ biggrin.gif                                                  

#13    wolfsinger

wolfsinger

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 March 2003 - 11:18 PM

What kind of person acctually believes that?? (no offense to those who did.)
It's a little too convenient that its on a T.V, dont u think??

That and its so fake!!!                                                  

I've been everywhere and still Im standing tall, I've seen a million faces and I've ROCKED 'EM ALL!!

#14    Guest_Tinni_*

Guest_Tinni_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2003 - 12:08 AM

tooooo dumb!! unsure.gif                                                  

#15    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2003 - 10:31 AM

so obvious that someone has pressed their hand against the screen and then turned it on.....                                                  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users