Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

G.Cooper encountered man-made flying saucers


  • Please log in to reply
573 replies to this topic

#211    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

Of course, I think the real UFO investigation probably started even earlier, back in World War II.


#212    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 31,833 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 01 November 2012 - 02:30 AM, said:

And anyone who says that UFOs have no interest in missiles just doesn't know the history, like this 1965 incident from Warren Air Force Base.

Posted Image


Posted Image




The UFO's just hovered over the base didn't they? 6 high I believe? This is the one where someone in a bunker told someone up top to go out side and the UFO's were there? I always wondered how the underground team became aware of the incident before those topside did. The same facility lost 50 missiles in 2010, due to a communications failure. Considering Cheyenne mountain is nearby, it strikes me as a very good reason to search for an EMF source in the vicinity, like the suspected piezo creation of earthlights.

I do not recall any claims of the missiles or other being affected? The UFO's just sat in the sky "stacked" up for about an hour? Have I gort the right one?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#213    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 31,833 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

Why the hell do pro UFO sites have such garish colour schemes?????

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#214    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

View Post1963, on 01 November 2012 - 02:05 AM, said:

"May 16, 1963 -- Mercury 9: Gordon Cooper reported a greenish UFO with a red tail during his fifteenth orbit. He also reported other mysterious sightings over South America and Australia. The object he sighted over Perth, Australia, was caught on screens by ground tracking stations. Cooper has recently denounced all stories of UFOs on his space flights as fabrications. The multicolor UFO is based on a deliberate misquotation by an author of Cooper's postflight report on a sighting of the Aurora Australis. Verdict: Fraud."



According to Clark McClelland, Gordon Cooper was actually very bitter about the way NASA handled his 1963 UFO sighting, which he claimed was genuine.

http://www.google.com/url?
sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCQQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Frense.com%2Fgeneral70%2Fcla.htm&ei=vueRUKqaLZGs8ATou4DgAQ&usg=AFQjCNHUSqTL39gxtcTesBje3YkQmLZxbA&sig2=Cfrh8J2Izs159q-eepAc_w


McClelland had a discussion with Barry Goldwater in 1969 about Cooper's UFO sighting and other cases:

"I then related I was also aware of several Mercury, Gemini and other UFO sightings by astronaut crews. That statement seemed to light up the Senators eyes. He asked, "What did they observe?" I continued, "During our Mercury Program, I heard the voice of Astronaut Gordon Cooper during his Mercury 9 mission report a "green colored object" that appeared to be passing his capsule in the opposite orbital direction over the Pacific Ocean in 1963. Many years later, I spoke with Gordo during a phone conversation and asked him if he would elaborate? He denied it was a fact and said he did not see an object during Mercury 9. But, I had heard him say he was tracking such an object? He quickly added, we are on a phone Slim (My nickname used by several of the earlier astronauts). He caught me by surprise".

The Senator asked me why? I said, "I suspected that Gordo was giving me a message. He apparently had suspicion his phone was not secure. Maybe I was incorrectly making that judgment, but, that was my analysis of his statement. Senator, now to elaborate on the Mercury 9 mission. I was at the Mercury Mission Control facility here at Cape Canaveral on the day of the return to earth by Cooper. I had initially tried to visit USAF Colonel John A. "Shorty" Powers at Hangar "S" discovering that the Colonel was at mission control South of the hangar area and I drove there to see him. He had my special Mercury 9 lapel pin, a memento of this historic mission.

Having security clearance, I entered the mission control area. I immediately heard communications between Mercury 9 and the Cap Com (Capsule Communication) officer, Astronaut Wally Schirra who was tracking Cooper and the Faith 7 across the Pacific Ocean on it's final pass prior to splash down in that same area on its next pass. It was the final orbit of Faith Seven before reentry back to earth. The commentary was on an open PA system at mission control. Following the disclosure of Cooper that he was observing a "green colored object", and other comments that were made by Astronaut Scott Carpenter who was in the Kauai, Hawaii tracking station concerning it. Senator, Cooper was on his third orbit and had released a highly luminous 6 inch diameter Xenon Strobe Light sphere to test his tracking capabilities of the object while on orbit. He finally was able to see it on his fourth orbit. Senator, I wonder if the object he saw was connected to that Xenon Strobe Light? But, it was not green and not in the proper orbital path.."   

"Senator, I believe he actually did see a UFO. Sir, Cooper has disclosed to me that he had chased UFOs during his USAF duties in 1951 while in Germany. He said they out maneuvered his flight of F-86 Sabre jets and were flying at a greater speed than our airplanes. Goldwater said: "Yes, Mac, I'm aware of that fact." I continued, "Are you aware that Astronaut Gordon Cooper was later bumped from the Apollo 14 lunar landing mission by NASA? Goldwater said: "Mac, I also recall that fact". "Yes sir, he was" I replied. "Why? Were there hidden reasons?"

Goldwater again asked? "Sir, Gordo enjoyed racing, he loved controlling a fast vehicle, like most of those earlier astronauts. He was considering entering a big car race in Daytona Beach against the objections of NASA. He was warned by NASA to stay clear of any race in Daytona. They had spent a lot of money training him and were not going to have an car accident impact their critical lunar launch schedule. Gordo was angered by that refusal. NASA realized he was still planning on entering a race, so they finally assigned that Apollo 14 mission to Alan Shepard.

"Following that incident, it was all down hill for Gordon Cooper and his NASA astronaut career. Gordo was bitter about that up to the day of his death. Weeks, a month or two after Coopers Mercury-9 mission, I often went to Hangar "S" that was a short distance from Hangar "T" where I was part of the Titan II Launch Operations team. The guard at the hangar gate approved my entry and I would usually find the astronaut that was next up for a mission. Cooper was there after his, and we sat down and discussed his mission and UFOs."

"He said he was considering taking the mystery to a world organization (He did not say the UN) and hopefully have the subject brought before the world to establish research into what they were and what their mission might be concerning the earth. Cooper believed UFOs were extraterrestrial machines. I believe Cooper knew secrets about UFOs he kept from disclosing to the public at that time. I personally believe he was threatened with the loss of his retirement (as I personally suffered) if he would not remain quiet. His interest in UFOs also may have impacted his NASA career."

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 01 November 2012 - 03:23 AM.


#215    S2F

S2F

    Bloodstained Hurricane

  • Member
  • 6,733 posts
  • Joined:22 May 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right behind you!

  • If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 01 November 2012 - 03:13 AM, said:

Why the hell do pro UFO sites have such garish colour schemes?????

It helps to open the wallet mind. :P

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave


#216    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 31,833 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 01 November 2012 - 03:26 AM, said:

It helps to open the wallet mind. :P

Not mine, all those flashing bright colours just hurt my head.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#217    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:50 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 01 November 2012 - 03:11 AM, said:

I do not recall any claims of the missiles or other being affected? The UFO's just sat in the sky "stacked" up for about an hour? Have I gort the right one?

Quite a few of them were seen that night and also detected by NORAD, maybe even dozens.  As usual, we do not have a complete record of the case but at least one of them came in for a landing.  That's not unusual in this incidents at military bases and nuclear facilities, to have many of them flying around all over the place and at least one of them landing.  

http://www.theufochr...os-spotted.html


#218    S2F

S2F

    Bloodstained Hurricane

  • Member
  • 6,733 posts
  • Joined:22 May 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right behind you!

  • If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:52 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 01 November 2012 - 03:47 AM, said:

Not mine, all those flashing bright colours just hurt my head.

Same here, I can't look at them very long without getting irritable. I honestly have no idea what makes them think that is a good way to showcase the information they are sharing. It's practically a mystery unto itself.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave


#219    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:55 AM

Comment: Beginning at 1:30 A.M. on August 1, 1965, various personnel at F.E. Warren AFB, Wyoming—including the base commander—telephoned the Air Force’s UFO Project Blue Book, at Wright-Patterson AFB, to report several UFO sightings at Warren’s Minuteman missile sites.

The officer who fielded and logged the telephone calls to Blue Book that night was a Lt. Anspaugh. A memorandum summarizing these telephone calls was published in 1972 by Dr. J. Allen Hynek, the civilian scientific consultant to the project, in his book The UFO Experience: A Scientific Inquiry.
Inserted below are the verbatim entries in Lt. Anspaugh’s memo:

1:30 A.M. - Captain Snelling, of the U.S. Air Force command post near Cheyenne, Wyoming, called to say that 15 to 20 phone calls had been received at the local radio station about a large circular object emitting several colors but no sound, sighted over the city. Two officers and one airman controller at the base reported that after being sighted directly over base operations, the object had begun to move rapidly to the northeast.
2:20 A.M. - Colonel Johnson, base commander of Francis E. Warren Air Force Base, near Cheyenne, Wyoming, called Dayton to say that the commanding officer of the Sioux Army Depot saw five objects at 1:45 A.M. and reported an alleged configuration of two UFOs previously reported over E Site. At 1:49 A.M. members of E flight reportedly saw what appeared to be the same [formation] reported at 1:48 A.M. by G flight. Two security teams were dispatched from E flight to investigate.
2:50 A.M. - Nine more UFOs were sighted, and at 3:35 A.M. Colonel Williams, commanding officer of the Sioux Army Depot, at Sydney, Nebraska, reported five UFOs going east.
4:05 A.M. - Colonel Johnson made another phone call to Dayton to say that at 4:00 A.M., Q flight reported nine UFOs in sight; four to the northwest, three to the northeast, and two over Cheyenne.
4:40 A.M. - Captain Howell, Air Force Command Post, called Dayton and Defense Intelligence Agency to report that a Strategic Air Command Team at Site H-2 at 3:00 A.M. reported a white oval UFO directly overhead. Later Strategic Air Command Post passed the following: Francis E. Warren Air Force Base reports (Site B-4 3:17 A.M.) –A UFO 90 miles east of Cheyenne at a high rate of speed and descending—oval and white with white lines on its sides and a flashing red light in its center moving east; reported to have landed 10 miles east of the site.
3:20 A.M. - Seven UFOs reported east of the site.
3:25 A.M. - E Site reported six UFOs stacked vertically.
3:27 A.M. - G-1 reported one ascending and at the same time, E-2 reported two additional UFOs had joined the seven for a total of nine.
3:28 A.M. - G-1 reported a UFO descending further, going east.
3:32 A.M. - The same site has a UFO climbing and leveling off.
3:40 A.M. - G Site reported one UFO at 70' azimuth and one at 120' . Three now came from the east, stacked vertically, passed through the other two, with all five heading west.

http://www.google.co...-MkAW7twizgU38g


#220    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 01 November 2012 - 03:52 AM, said:

Same here, I can't look at them very long without getting irritable. I honestly have no idea what makes them think that is a good way to showcase the information they are sharing. It's practically a mystery unto itself.

I couldn't agree more, and theufochronicals is the worst of the bunch.  Downright painful to look at.


#221    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:59 AM

One security guard reported that he was quite literally shaken up by a UFO that hovered over his camper.  That would certainly get my attention.


"According to this individual, he and his partner had been on stake-out duty one night, and were sitting in a Security Alert Team (SAT) camper that was parked next to the missile silo. Without warning, the vehicle began to shake violently. He quickly leaned his head out the window and saw a large, very bright light silently hovering directly above the camper. After a few seconds, the shaking ceased and the light rapidly departed.

The SAT guard went on to tell Thompson that he and his partner had later been debriefed by an OSI agent and ordered not to talk about the incident. However, in spite of this warning, he had nevertheless felt compelled to compare notes with Thompson, whose own UFO experience had occurred less than a week earlier, and was common knowledge among the missile guards at Quebec Flight."

These UFOs were all over the place, hovering over missile silos and launch facilities, although I am not aware of reports that they "interfered" with missiles like they did on other occasions.


#222    S2F

S2F

    Bloodstained Hurricane

  • Member
  • 6,733 posts
  • Joined:22 May 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right behind you!

  • If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:01 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 01 November 2012 - 03:57 AM, said:

I couldn't agree more, and theufochronicals is the worst of the bunch.  Downright painful to look at.

I can't help but feel that it has something to do with the 'new age' types that have inundated UFOlogy in recent years. Buncha alien-hugging hippies! <_< :lol:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave


#223    S2F

S2F

    Bloodstained Hurricane

  • Member
  • 6,733 posts
  • Joined:22 May 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right behind you!

  • If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:15 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 01 November 2012 - 03:59 AM, said:

One security guard reported that he was quite literally shaken up by a UFO that hovered over his camper.  That would certainly get my attention.


"According to this individual, he and his partner had been on stake-out duty one night, and were sitting in a Security Alert Team (SAT) camper that was parked next to the missile silo. Without warning, the vehicle began to shake violently. He quickly leaned his head out the window and saw a large, very bright light silently hovering directly above the camper. After a few seconds, the shaking ceased and the light rapidly departed.

The SAT guard went on to tell Thompson that he and his partner had later been debriefed by an OSI agent and ordered not to talk about the incident. However, in spite of this warning, he had nevertheless felt compelled to compare notes with Thompson, whose own UFO experience had occurred less than a week earlier, and was common knowledge among the missile guards at Quebec Flight."

These UFOs were all over the place, hovering over missile silos and launch facilities, although I am not aware of reports that they "interfered" with missiles like they did on other occasions.

While I find these kinds of accounts intriguing (honestly) I'm still not sold on an ET explanation. It could be I suppose, although it could be something else entirely. I'm not satisfied that the account portrays something that could only be 'otherworldly'. Other than that I don't have much to say about them. Interesting? Yes. Evidence of alien visitation? Maybe, maybe not.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave


#224    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 31,833 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:24 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 01 November 2012 - 03:55 AM, said:

Comment: Beginning at 1:30 A.M. on August 1, 1965, various personnel at F.E. Warren AFB, Wyoming—including the base commander—telephoned the Air Force’s UFO Project Blue Book, at Wright-Patterson AFB, to report several UFO sightings at Warren’s Minuteman missile sites.

The officer who fielded and logged the telephone calls to Blue Book that night was a Lt. Anspaugh. A memorandum summarizing these telephone calls was published in 1972 by Dr. J. Allen Hynek, the civilian scientific consultant to the project, in his book The UFO Experience: A Scientific Inquiry.
Inserted below are the verbatim entries in Lt. Anspaugh’s memo:

1:30 A.M. - Captain Snelling, of the U.S. Air Force command post near Cheyenne, Wyoming, called to say that 15 to 20 phone calls had been received at the local radio station about a large circular object emitting several colors but no sound, sighted over the city. Two officers and one airman controller at the base reported that after being sighted directly over base operations, the object had begun to move rapidly to the northeast.
2:20 A.M. - Colonel Johnson, base commander of Francis E. Warren Air Force Base, near Cheyenne, Wyoming, called Dayton to say that the commanding officer of the Sioux Army Depot saw five objects at 1:45 A.M. and reported an alleged configuration of two UFOs previously reported over E Site. At 1:49 A.M. members of E flight reportedly saw what appeared to be the same [formation] reported at 1:48 A.M. by G flight. Two security teams were dispatched from E flight to investigate.
2:50 A.M. - Nine more UFOs were sighted, and at 3:35 A.M. Colonel Williams, commanding officer of the Sioux Army Depot, at Sydney, Nebraska, reported five UFOs going east.
4:05 A.M. - Colonel Johnson made another phone call to Dayton to say that at 4:00 A.M., Q flight reported nine UFOs in sight; four to the northwest, three to the northeast, and two over Cheyenne.
4:40 A.M. - Captain Howell, Air Force Command Post, called Dayton and Defense Intelligence Agency to report that a Strategic Air Command Team at Site H-2 at 3:00 A.M. reported a white oval UFO directly overhead. Later Strategic Air Command Post passed the following: Francis E. Warren Air Force Base reports (Site B-4 3:17 A.M.) –A UFO 90 miles east of Cheyenne at a high rate of speed and descending—oval and white with white lines on its sides and a flashing red light in its center moving east; reported to have landed 10 miles east of the site.
3:20 A.M. - Seven UFOs reported east of the site.
3:25 A.M. - E Site reported six UFOs stacked vertically.
3:27 A.M. - G-1 reported one ascending and at the same time, E-2 reported two additional UFOs had joined the seven for a total of nine.
3:28 A.M. - G-1 reported a UFO descending further, going east.
3:32 A.M. - The same site has a UFO climbing and leveling off.
3:40 A.M. - G Site reported one UFO at 70' azimuth and one at 120' . Three now came from the east, stacked vertically, passed through the other two, with all five heading west.

http://www.google.co...-MkAW7twizgU38g


Ah, that how I remember it, ten miles east of the site.

With UFO's allegedly landing everywhere, why would this missile site be any different to say a public park? No systems or missiles were tampered with, or accessed in any way?


Quote

Thompson states that he was on duty at the Quebec Flight Launch Control Facility one night in 1965, when he got a telephone call from the underground launch capsule.


How could those underground know first?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#225    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 31,833 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:42 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 01 November 2012 - 04:15 AM, said:

While I find these kinds of accounts intriguing (honestly) I'm still not sold on an ET explanation. It could be I suppose, although it could be something else entirely. I'm not satisfied that the account portrays something that could only be 'otherworldly'. Other than that I don't have much to say about them. Interesting? Yes. Evidence of alien visitation? Maybe, maybe not.

I agree, very interesting, but not only do I not see Aliens, but I do not see a specific correlation. What is the difference between a UFO that lands ten miles away from a missile silo, and one that lands on another continent? Also, UFO's are seen "hovering" all the time. It strikes me that it happens everywhere, as such, I do not see a specific correlation between the missile site and any reported UFO. If ten UFO's hover over a city, it is not considered that the UFO's have a specific interest in that city, so why would that apply to missile silos when nothing at the Silo itself is interfered with? If this was some alien visitors checking out out defences, why land ten miles away?

The connections seem pretty loose?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users