Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

Is Ghost Adventures Real of Fake?

• Please log in to reply
309 replies to this topic

#61    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 30 September 2011 - 02:43 PM

Ya i do agree with you guys that the Ghost Adventures Crew is so over dramatic it's ridiculous. But then again Taps is just boring sometimes, and i know that the scientific method isnt always fun

#62    Acenaspheru

Acenaspheru

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

• Even the very old die young when they have truly learned to love.

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:49 PM

GA reminds me A LOT of Most Haunted. Hilarious to watch, not so convincing. i can't give creedence to anyone who shows a clear piece of dust or bug and flips the **** out over it must be a ghost or in some cases even a demon.

and a lot of what they see is never caught on video.

http://www.roliana.com < my play time http://www.cosplay.com < my hobby http://www.deviantart.com < my think tank. roliana: Ciel Phantomhive Cosplay: Maya Rose and deviant art: The-last-fall

#63    nazg

nazg

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

• Archaeologist

Posted 02 October 2011 - 12:44 PM

As we speak about fake in ghost hunting shows.
Destination Truth is my favorite because of Josh (this guy is amazing).
Of course I take each episode with a grain of salt, but I still have chills from what has happened to them in the romanian forest of Alux.

Episode << video

I still do not know what to think about it, what is your opinion?

#64    naslrogues

naslrogues

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:27 PM

To me, "Ghost Adventures" is the most entertaining paranormal show on television.  Real or fake I love the show!  On the plus side (real) Aaron seems to get the crap genuinely scared out of him all the time.  I doubt he is that good an actor(remember the reenactment during the Gettysburg episode?).  The downside (fake) is that they find evidence EVERY TIME they do an investigation.  I know a few amateur ghost hunters and some of them have never found any evidence.  Still, between Aaron's screaming like a little girl, Zak's humorous "douchness," and Nick's being stuck in the middle, I love the show, real or fake.

#65    12 doctor

12 doctor

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:53 AM

i like these shows but they piss me off. making the after life look like a sideshow and making money off it weres the respect.

#66    12 doctor

12 doctor

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:56 AM

well lets see i seen their ghosts tehy do appear on screen i heard sounds from ghosts they dont pickup so are they fake no. ghosts could be extradimensioul people to you know or a paraliel reality, also time coexist on same plane so anynumber or ghosts might be real. atheist are afraid to be proven wrong on religion that when credible evidance they hake off as fringe science and act like fundies its doesnt happen i cant hear you

#67    Evo

Evo

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:45 PM

Fake. You don't get evidence every time you go investigate. Its very rare.

#68    Cryptozological Mascot

Cryptozological Mascot

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

• “Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.” –Martin Reese, British Astronomer

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:18 PM

I get evidence everytime I look for it... I just have to beleeeeeeiiiiiiive....

The world is my oyster... and I'm allergic to sea food.
My Background / Credentials

#69    Evo

Evo

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:33 PM

View PostCryptozological Mascot, on 12 October 2011 - 10:18 PM, said:

I get evidence everytime I look for it... I just have to beleeeeeeiiiiiiive....

Good point. I was referring to hard core evidence. You know, like a girl with no eyes appearing in a pic when there was certainly nothing there.

#70    Acenaspheru

Acenaspheru

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

• Even the very old die young when they have truly learned to love.

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:06 AM

they don't get something on every investigation. those are just the episodes the air. most people wouldn't want to watch a show where 90% of the time there's just a bunch of people walking around.

http://www.roliana.com < my play time http://www.cosplay.com < my hobby http://www.deviantart.com < my think tank. roliana: Ciel Phantomhive Cosplay: Maya Rose and deviant art: The-last-fall

#71    _Only

_Only

• 6,633 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:20 PM

View PostAcenaspheru, on 13 October 2011 - 05:06 AM, said:

most people wouldn't want to watch a show where 90% of the time there's just a bunch of people walking around.

If any of these ghost shows could pull that off, I think Ghost Adventures would be the one.

Edited by Jerry Only, 14 October 2011 - 09:22 PM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#72    Anotheryahoo

Anotheryahoo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:29 PM

Did you see that! I swear I saw a shadow...............I just felt something.....................something just tugged on my shirt......................this scratch wasnt there before...........................Thats pretty much it and .........listen to static and they always hear something out of snap crackle and pop. You can make words out of listening to your rice crispies in the morning. They should start investigating Bigfoot or UFO's.

#73    scepticalbeliever

scepticalbeliever

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 01:46 PM

Real in an entertainment sense.  Not so sure about their evidence and they seem to go to places already investigated numerous times.  But what can you do with an hour show.  Plus Zak has a personality.

#74    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,718 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 16 October 2011 - 02:18 PM

In my view all these supposed "paranormal" type shows are fake; designed to take advantage of people's gullibility.

After watching a couple of episodes of Ghost Hunters, Paranormal Witness and that one on Animal Planet..I noticed that basically they are all the same.
They all follow a basic script, do the same thing and the stories are always the same..nothing is ever "benevolent" or anything..it's always some mini horror flick.

Makes me wanna yawn.

#75    Evo

Evo

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:15 PM

View PostRyu, on 16 October 2011 - 02:18 PM, said:

In my view all these supposed "paranormal" type shows are fake; designed to take advantage of people's gullibility.

After watching a couple of episodes of Ghost Hunters, Paranormal Witness and that one on Animal Planet..I noticed that basically they are all the same.
They all follow a basic script, do the same thing and the stories are always the same..nothing is ever "benevolent" or anything..it's always some mini horror flick.

Makes me wanna yawn.

I also notice theres a christian solution... subliminal messaging?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users