Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blogger jailed

Persia

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Persia

• Beckys_Mom

• Four Winds

• rashore

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez, this is just stupid... If a person thinks the food is too salty, then they they should be able to say so.

And seriously, a lot of food establishments do have quite a bit of salt in their foods.

Ha ha ...goldielocks must be doing life lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Wow, I thought Taiwan was more free than that, a blogger expressing an opinion gets jail time? I think I will cross Taiwan off my list of countries I want to visit.

Hang on a minute, and read the whole article again.

" Liu wrote that the restaurant served food that was too salty, the place was unsanitary because there were cockroaches and that the owner was a bully because he let customers park their cars haphazardly, leading to traffic jams"

We don't know the full facts. The media pick up on the salty thing and report that and nothing else, and don't see that this may have grudge behind it. She sounds to me like she had an axe to grind, and it bit her on the bum.

Edited by sarah snow

Wow, I thought Taiwan was more free than that, a blogger expressing an opinion gets jail time? I think I will cross Taiwan off my list of countries I want to visit.

I'm with you, Razer