Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Warlords Battlecry I-III

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    The Raven

The Raven

Wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 12:46 PM

Hello, I hope this isn't considered spam, but I was wondering about the Warlords games. The Warlords original series is an older series of fantasy RTS (Like Warcraft, Age of Empires) that got some good improving when Warlords: Battlecry came out. I purchased the game, hated it, and stopped playing. Recently I picked it up again and it's one of the most FUN and fantastic RTS games I've played, rivaling the mighty Stronghold. There are 6 races ranging from Undead and Dwarves, a huge magical and combat system, inventories, XP, personal routine of troops, and more. Your hero can take on a profession (custom hero that is!) such as Wizard, and then class from that to be any type of wizard. Personally, I am an Undead Level 8 Necromancer. I'm off to purchase Warlords: Battlecry III today (brand new) and hopefully it has a better netcode. So heres my question, has anyone heard of these games, or play them? 1, 2, and 3 got extremely good ratings from all the big places like PC gamer and such..I would love to play with people. Give me your feedback.

Edited by The Raven, 25 August 2004 - 12:48 PM.

Baron Wormser said:

What brought me to the woods was the longing to be with words in an undistracted place. 'Woods' and 'words' were almost identical.

Wayfarer - A Journey in Thought and Creation

#2    Dancing_Dumplings

Dancing_Dumplings

broke.

• 2,653 posts

• <3 Ti amo Eva <3

Posted 25 August 2004 - 12:48 PM

ohhh ive tried playing warcraft....but honestly...is confuses me sooo much lol id love to play it tho it looks good. nice graphics too  grin2.gif  

Memories frozen in time...
^all of my personal photos. Everything I want you to see. Nothing more, nothing less.^

#3    The Raven

The Raven

Wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 12:51 PM

Warcraft I've never played, I'm talking about a whole new game Warlords Battlecry, personally I think is cooler than what Warcraft sounds like. Here are some links if you want them:

http://www.enlight.com/wbc3/

http://warlordsbattlecry.com/ (The one I play until later today)

http://www.warlordsbattlecry2.com/

Baron Wormser said:

What brought me to the woods was the longing to be with words in an undistracted place. 'Woods' and 'words' were almost identical.

Wayfarer - A Journey in Thought and Creation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users