Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Demons

• Please log in to reply
332 replies to this topic

#196    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,851 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:30 AM

View PostArbitran, on 22 September 2012 - 01:29 AM, said:

Any evidence, per chance?

Of course not.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#197    djainir

djainir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

• I just ordinary man, who just wanna open secret of this nature and other Dimention...

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:06 AM

I think you can get the evidance if you follow ghost hunter investigation... ^_^

#198    Arbitran

Arbitran

Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

• 2,767 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:39 AM

View Postdjainir, on 22 September 2012 - 08:06 AM, said:

I think you can get the evidance if you follow ghost hunter investigation... ^_^

To be fair, that doesn't actually qualify as scientific evidence. I will admit that there have been phenomena which I have seen in my lifetime which could be (and often were, by others) interpreted as "paranormal" or "supernatural". However, these sorts of interpretations, are, by their very nature, intrinsically useless, as they are inherently self-refuting, given that supernatural implies something outside of nature, and given that nature is, by definition, everything which exists, therefore, the supernatural does not exist. It's a fairly simple logical progression, albeit an unpopular one when I mention it around so-called "believers". But to return to my point, things like Ghost Hunters are, fundamentally, designed for entertainment. This is not to imply charlatanism, however the stimulating suggestion they give that the phenomena they observe are supernatural in nature is simply untenable. The phenomena may well be real, but a supernatural explanation is both completely unsubstantiated as well as intellectually-null.

In other words, the phenomena may indeed happen, but what exactly causes them is indeterminate; and the fact they are indeterminate is by no means evidence of a supernatural agent.

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#199    djainir

djainir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

• I just ordinary man, who just wanna open secret of this nature and other Dimention...

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:02 AM

that what I know in there (USA)...

#200    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:14 PM

djainir,

You seem like a bright kid, and interested in the more spiritual side of Life.
Sometimes we 'all' need to stop talking and listen to others that know (myself included) . . . this is how we grow inside.
Indonesia has a wealth of Magick and Occult buried deep inside the prison of Islam . . . bring these treasures to all of us and your reward would be nine-fold ;)

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#201    djainir

djainir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

@Etu Malku: It seem you really know about my country and secret in there.. but how I can bring in there? and if.. If I bering it to you.. What my reward you will give it to me?

#202    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:24 PM

View Postdjainir, on 22 September 2012 - 03:54 PM, said:

@Etu Malku: It seem you really know about my country and secret in there.. but how I can bring in there? and if.. If I bering it to you.. What my reward you will give it to me?
djainir,

I lived there briefly 20 years ago as a musician, was fortunate enough to become friends with someone that practices Ilmu Khodam.
My greatest treasure was hanging out with the musicians and understanding Gamelan (so beautiful)

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#203    djainir

djainir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:02 PM

I see, so you know good about magic and accult in Java.. but It seem I am not too sure if you really know too about magic and occult in Sumatera and Sulawesi Island which more powerful then Java.. Do you ever heart about the queen from east? the lord of east sea in Java? Interesting... u not answer me, what my reward If I bring it that treassure to you, my friend..

#204    djainir

djainir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:05 PM

@Etu Malku: and whose the name person "someone
that practices Ilmu Khodam." you said? maybe I know him...

#205    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:29 PM

View Postdjainir, on 22 September 2012 - 07:05 PM, said:

@Etu Malku: and whose the name person "someone
that practices Ilmu Khodam." you said? maybe I know him...
Since you're old enough to be my great grand child . . .  I doubt you would know HER!

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#206    djainir

djainir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:32 AM

@Etu Malku: Tell me... if you don't mind... Or is she from Bali, who call "Eyang Ratih"? A person who ex Indonesian paranormal leader?

#207    djainir

djainir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:41 AM

@Etu Malku: Maybe you right, I never know her... So what you want and need from Indonesia Treassure and what for?

#208    Lumpino

Lumpino

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:07 PM

Demons? What do you think about Brag srin mo for example.
http://www.pantheon....ag-srin-mo.html
http://www.whiterose...AMP_tibetan.htm
Most widespread among them are those which deal with the genealogy of the Tibetan people, who are viewed as the descendants of a monkey and a female demon designated as brag-srin-mo,
Brag srin mo -Tibetan demon - mother of mankind.
Similar to the Jewish Lilith.

Edited by Lumpino, 30 September 2012 - 08:08 PM.

#209    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,729 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:46 AM

I haven't read all of this yet, I am on page three, but I am learning a lot...

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#210    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,729 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:57 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 02 June 2012 - 03:05 PM, said:

They are very relevant. The funny thing is that, I'm not a skeptic of the spiritual world. I do believe in the spirit world, I have been there many times. I don't see evidence for Demons existing their either beyond human manifestation of fear. I have had loads of success with helping people to overcome "demonic activity" by teaching them to be personally responsible for their experiences.

There simply is no reason to believe in demons. The dynamics of the spirit world does not allow for spiritual evil. In fact what is perceived as spiritual evil is really personal born fear. The very reason why demons could not operate in the spirit world is the very reason why we create them.....

interesting

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users