Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Demons

• Please log in to reply
332 replies to this topic

#316    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

View PostOrdinaryClay, on 14 November 2012 - 06:38 AM, said:

It's the opposite of what you claimed.

Yes, as was explained.

Based on the evidence of God's characteristics and philosophical reasoning.

Not relevant.

Whether you or I are pretentious has nothing to do with God's characteristics.

It's logically sound if you understand logic.

This is not possible for a false dichotomy.

It's not logically possible to be anything other than X or not X. They are mutually exclusive and exhaustive.

This is gobbledygook
Then as I stated before, this god is pure evil as the Gnostics believed.
Who in their right mind creates man & woman, introduces Sin to them, sends his Son down where he is brutally crucified in order to absolve Mankind of this Sin? LOL . . . cuckoo cuckoo!

How can you keep speaking about the characteristics of a god that no one has EVER seen, met, or really knows (after all he's the Unknowable one isn't he?)

The only rational and suitable "logic" is that indeed this god as well as any & all gods are nothing more than archetypal images created by Mankind and embedded deeply within the unconsciousness where they work their "magick" on our consciousness.
A god is a thought-form, a meme, a huge independent egregore empowered by Mankind and like all the gods before this Abrahamic god, it can be destroyed my Mankind as well.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#317    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,677 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

i have heard about demons which have been created by man as part of their religious following. Some people can see or hear the demons the same they see or hear the God they follow.
There are also demons which can manifest in a persons mind due to things completely none religious. Demons which occur from drugs, the results of wars, drink, paranoia.
Demons come in all shapes and forms...but one thing they all have in common, they are all man made somehow.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#318    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

No, men haven't created demons.  If you subscribe to the notion that humans are not the only sentient intelligent awareness around, as I do, you realize that perhaps 'demons' predated humans since time immemorial.  Surviving as an energy body might be a much longer-lived affair than wearing flesh.  We really don't fully understand how awareness maintains cohesion on the "other side" of the veil dynamic.  If human ghosts can survive intact as intelligent awareness [see interactive sessions & recordings in latest ghost hunting techniques], there's no reason to beleive we are the singular and only species of awareness that can do that.

It could be that demons are simply feeding on energy.   Malaise, stress and disharmony all bleed off tons of energy.  So it's no mistake perhaps that people "affected by demons" are embroiled in stress, malaise and disharmony.  You can't really blame creatures for wanting to eat.  You can figure out ways though to keep them from their food source...

#319    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,933 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 November 2012 - 02:28 PM, said:

Demons come in all shapes and forms...but one thing they all have in common, they are all man made somehow.
i agree wholeheartedly

#320    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

I wish I could agree.  I don't have that luxury.

#321    Lumpino

Lumpino

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:29 PM

A beautiful movie, summonig a demon according to the medieval grimoire. Dr. Faust 1926

:clap:

#322    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:39 PM

View PostLumpino, on 04 December 2012 - 09:29 PM, said:

A beautiful movie, summonig a demon according to the medieval grimoire. Dr. Faust 1926

:clap:

Whatever is under that demon's hat must smell really, really bad.

#323    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:54 AM

View PostSSilhouette, on 14 November 2012 - 04:28 PM, said:

No, men haven't created demons.  If you subscribe to the notion that humans are not the only sentient intelligent awareness around, as I do, you realize that perhaps 'demons' predated humans since time immemorial.  Surviving as an energy body might be a much longer-lived affair than wearing flesh.  We really don't fully understand how awareness maintains cohesion on the "other side" of the veil dynamic.  If human ghosts can survive intact as intelligent awareness [see interactive sessions & recordings in latest ghost hunting techniques], there's no reason to beleive we are the singular and only species of awareness that can do that.
An interesting theory, I have no problem with this.

It could be that demons are simply feeding on energy.   Malaise, stress and disharmony all bleed off tons of energy.  So it's no mistake perhaps that people "affected by demons" are embroiled in stress, malaise and disharmony.  You can't really blame creatures for wanting to eat.  You can figure out ways though to keep them from their food source...
The dæmons on the reverse Sephira Gamaliel do indeed drain life force and tunnel it deeper into the Tree of Death where it nourishes all the Qliphoth.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#324    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,776 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:17 AM

Well, I say the Balrogs (who were originally creation spirits) have taken demon form due to being corrupted by Morgoth. Must be true 'cause I read it 'somewhere'. ;)

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#325    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:06 AM

I wonder whether they consider themselves as evil or even have any concept of it, perhaps indifferent like the wasp that stings or the bear that kills for nourishment though ofc infinitely more intelligent and crafty..

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#326    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:22 AM

It could be they feel just as righteous and justified consuming human energy as we do consuming Mc Donald's hamburgers.

#327    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:48 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 14 November 2012 - 02:28 PM, said:

i have heard about demons which have been created by man as part of their religious following. Some people can see or hear the demons the same they see or hear the God they follow.
There are also demons which can manifest in a persons mind due to things completely none religious. Demons which occur from drugs, the results of wars, drink, paranoia.

I think we as man presume too much. We aren't as great and powerful as many of us would suspect. To say that we are the ones responsible for the creation of seperate evil spiritual consciouses is in my opinion an assumption based on no evidences and therefore also a step too far.

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#328    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 05 December 2012 - 04:48 AM, said:

I think we as man presume too much. We aren't as great and powerful as many of us would suspect. To say that we are the ones responsible for the creation of seperate evil spiritual consciouses is in my opinion an assumption based on no evidences and therefore also a step too far.
What do you mean by "seperate evil spiritual consciouses"?

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#329    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

I prefer to think of "demons" as awareness that feeds on energy like we do on Big Macs.  That way you eliminate the fear factor and get to problem-solving.  The trick is to starve them out.  The way to do that is to dispel fears, tension and anxiety by merely thinking of them like hungry teenagers out for a burger, fries and a milkshake.

When they show up and all you have to give them is tofu, rice cakes and mineral water, they'd prefer to starve...lol..

Edited by SSilhouette, 05 December 2012 - 05:07 PM.

#330    SpiritedThinker

SpiritedThinker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:04 AM

View Postpallidin, on 23 July 2012 - 04:59 AM, said:

I don't know, but I think a lot of people saw a demon at that Colorado theater massacre.

It is even possible that this demon was behind this massacre since there are real people who use a fast mind control method leading to total obedience in a few hours. In my view, most massacres, especially those when the murderers kill themselves, are man-made. It is one evil center.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users