Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Death lingers in Fairfield

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:52 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts</strong>
Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts
Paul Dale Roberts: In the initial phase we investigated Stonedene Mansion - The House of Samuel Martin, built in 1861. This mansion is directly in the backyard of the home we are investigating! As we approached the mansion, Judy saw a female apparition looking out from the 2nd floor window and later she felt an entity pressing up from behind her. The adjourning quarters next to the mansion, a man hung himself. The mansion was actually built on unmarked graves from the battle that took place in and around this property (see Judy Raderchak's article from her research).

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    kitty-o

kitty-o

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:12 PM

Wow, very fascinating.  I completely agree with you; for many strange happenings have gone on at Stonedene for years. My family owned it and I grew up there. Spent 20 years there and have experiences most people would not beleive. I have always wanted to have it professionally explored by Ghost Hunters. I am intrigued with your investigation. Kitty-O Curry-Whitt

View PostUM-Bot, on 04 July 2011 - 09:52 AM, said:

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts</strong>
Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts
Paul Dale Roberts: In the initial phase we investigated Stonedene Mansion - The House of Samuel Martin, built in 1861. This mansion is directly in the backyard of the home we are investigating! As we approached the mansion, Judy saw a female apparition looking out from the 2nd floor window and later she felt an entity pressing up from behind her. The adjourning quarters next to the mansion, a man hung himself. The mansion was actually built on unmarked graves from the battle that took place in and around this property (see Judy Raderchak's article from her research).

Posted Image View: Full Article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users