Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

Roswell debris tested; Not from Earth

• Please log in to reply
904 replies to this topic

#61    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,588 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:56 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 15 July 2011 - 05:48 AM, said:

CLASSIFIED!!

However, we can relate passed testimony from those who were in a position to know the facts.

[/left]

What we have here is, the results of the material found, so perhaps, it would be prudent to take the results and provide them to independent metallurgist and get their opinion?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ohh my

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I had to wipe a tear from my eye then!

And you wonder why I cannot take you seriously anymore?

Perhaps you could read the report that McGuffin managed to dig up. I found it went of track a little, but that is the writer, there are some results in there worth casting an eye over. It is a good contribution to the thread.

Edited by psyche101, 15 July 2011 - 06:57 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#62    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:54 AM

Like i said before... Why would a pack of military personel go for a weather ballon if one can pack it by himself. Thats such an obvious not-a-ballon clue. Second we cant thrust US military maybe they just wanna give a false overall picture. If this material is from outter space, it didnt came in form of meteor or asteroid. If video is credible we can see clear and smooth outlines of this material, and weird symbols which dont make any sense. Its written intelligence all over, and i dont think that ETs travel like a meteor or asteroid. If you ask me US army has pretty advanced technology in their inventory by now. :tu:

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#63    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• 1,638 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:37 PM

At the same website as the linked article in the the OP, there is an interview of Frank Kimbler, the discoverer of the metallic fragments recently unearthed from the site of the alleged Roswell UFO crash. I suggest that anyone seriously interested in this matter consider listening to the interview, and reading the article in full, if they have not yet done so. In the interview Mr. Kimbler reveals himself to be an instructor in geology as the New Mexico Military Institute.  He shows a  level-headed demeanor, and a respect for, and reliance upon the scientific method. He is not shopping around for a lab that will tell him what he wants to hear. He has declined the offer of independent metallurgists to re-test and confirm the original results. He has insisted that further analyses be done by certified labs, with established records of trustworthy and reliable work.  For those who have not had time to read this entire thread, I will add that the composition of  the aluminum alloy is not the point here. It is not unreasonable that an alloy similar to that used on Earth might also be used on another planet. The key point is the isotopic ratios. This is the issue lab work planned for the near future will address. Mr. Kimbler has consulted with at least two scientists, knowledgeable in the area of metallic isotopes. They both agree that there are only two reasonable explanations for the initial lab results showing anomalous magnesium isotope ratios. 1.) The lab made a mistake. This is unlikely. This lab has multiple certifications, attesting to its reliability.  2.) The results are substantially correct, and the metal fragments, obviously of a manufactured nature, are not from this planet. It mightn't be a bad idea to set aside a few minutes to contemplate what it will  actually mean, and what may begin to happen, should the second  possibility turn out to be the case. Interview available at:  http://www.openminds.tv/videos

Edited by bison, 15 July 2011 - 02:38 PM.

#64    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,444 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:26 PM

Well when the day comes and ET lands and shares with us the videos of there early contacts ,like stories of Roswell trash dump day from the mother ship maybe we will learn a bit more. To the skeptics it will be a whole new bag of worms to mill thru !

This is a Work in Progress!

#65    digitalartist

digitalartist

Psychic Spy

• Validating
  • 1,941 posts

• I'm Done

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:53 PM

Frank Kimbler being in the military could have obtained aluminum from some military base and used it to salt the area he supposedly discovered it in at Roswell. Then he pretends to find it and there you have it.

Yes I know, I will be tagged as a skeptic trying to discredit this supposed important find.

Well true believers, ask yourself this.  If Frank, being in the military, has found evidence of an alien craft at Roswell, why isn't the military taking any interest in it?

#66    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

Government Agent

• 3,965 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:24 PM

View Postdigitalartist, on 15 July 2011 - 03:53 PM, said:

Well true believers, ask yourself this.  If Frank, being in the military, has found evidence of an alien craft at Roswell, why isn't the military taking any interest in it?

Maybe they did, at least according to some circumstantial evidence:

I'm not going to say that an ET ship crashed there, only that whatever happened back there in 1947 was classified top secret and received a great deal of high-level interest that went all the way up to the president.  There has been a big smokescreen around these events ever since.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#67    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

Government Agent

• 3,965 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:31 PM

This is what Steve Lovekin said as well:

#68    digitalartist

digitalartist

Psychic Spy

• Validating
  • 1,941 posts

• I'm Done

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:35 PM

View PostTheMcGuffin, on 15 July 2011 - 04:24 PM, said:

Maybe they did, at least according to some circumstantial evidence:

I'm not going to say that an ET ship crashed there, only that whatever happened back there in 1947 was classified top secret and received a great deal of high-level interest that went all the way up to the president.  There has been a big smokescreen around these events ever since.

I'm not referring in general but to the specific find by Kimbler

#69    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

Government Agent

• 3,965 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:38 PM

This is the same interview with Gen. DuBose, only a little longer, in which he says the Roswell event was classified even above Top Secret, at the highest possible priority, and these orders came from the president--the commander-in-chief.  I don't think he's lying about this, so it means the military was ordered not to discuss it at all.  It was a balloon and that's the end of it:

I know this much from the military, whenever you get an order like THAT all you're going to say is "Yes, sir".  In a situation like that, when you're told to jump all you can say is "How high, sir?"

Edited by TheMcGuffin, 15 July 2011 - 04:42 PM.

#70    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

Government Agent

• 3,965 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:50 PM

View Postdigitalartist, on 15 July 2011 - 04:35 PM, said:

I'm not referring in general but to the specific find by Kimbler

Yes, I see what you mean.  He's a captain and teaches at a military school, although that may not necessarily mean any "official" interest and involvment.  Who really knows with this case?

http://www.nmmi.edu/...le_ID=000149875

Edited by TheMcGuffin, 15 July 2011 - 04:51 PM.

#71    jbondo

jbondo

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:18 PM

Sorry but I don't take anything I read on open minds seriously.

#72    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,232 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:32 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 15 July 2011 - 06:56 AM, said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ohh my

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you knew anything about the way we handle classified materials within the USAF, you would have known why I posted: "CLASSIFIED."

However, I posted statements from those who were stationed at Wright-Patterson AFB who confirmed that Roswell materials were brought there for examination and for the record, they stated that the material was not of this earth. That, from a former commanding general of the base on down the chain-of-command.

When the Air Force's own project officer for Project High Dive, the test dummy operations the Air Force has been using to coverup the Roswell testimony of those who mentioned bodies, he too, became a believer after his assignment to Wright-Patterson AFB.

So, the materials recovered on the Foster ranch were found not to have been manufactured by us according to military and civilian personnel assigned to Wright-Patterson AFB. That is why we had statements coming out of WPAFB that the Roswell incident involved extraterrestrials.

And you wonder why I cannot take you seriously anymore?

Take me seriously! After all, I was the person who pointed out to you in detail, why the Air Force's 1994 and 1997 Roswell reports were false. I might also add that the USAF aided me in making that determination. After all, it was the USAF that provided me with documentation that there were no such thing as Project Mogul balloon train flight #4 because the documentation provided by the Air Force had shown that the flight was cancelled on June 4, 1947.

Roswell skeptics continue to caim that what Brazel had discovered, and Marcel recovered, were remains of Project Mogul balloon train #4, which of course, is false according to official documentation and Air Force officers, from general, on down the chain-of-command to enlisted personnel and civilians.

That simply means that what was discovered, was not a balloon at all since the Air Force had already trashed its weather balloon story in 1994..

Edited by skyeagle409, 15 July 2011 - 07:46 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#73    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• 1,638 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 01:19 PM

There's been a good deal of talk here, about how the Roswell metal fragments are just an ordinary alloy used in construction. I didn't pay too much attention to this, except to point out that similar alloys might well be used on other worlds, too.  I  finally decided to look into this aspect of the matter more closely. Here is what I found: The most abundant element in the alloy, after aluminum, at ~ 79%,  is silicon, averaging out at ~ 1.88%.  Aluminum-silicon alloys with low levels of silicon are used exclusively as welding filler, in rod form. These are simple alloys, typically 95% aluminum, and 5% silicon. Even if we grant the possibility of the use of a lower percentage of silicon, ~ 2%, we must still explain why a complex mix of elements was substituted for nearly 20% of the aluminum, when the almost universally used alloy AA 4043 is so serviceable, and simple to manufacture. This begins to look less and less like domestic metallurgy, and more and more like something truly exotic. Anyone with welding experience having knowledge bearing on this matter is encouraged to reply.

Edited by bison, 16 July 2011 - 01:21 PM.

#74    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,444 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:02 PM

Its the same content of alloy alumn,as a few Coor`s beer cans Im sure. ITs all in the MJ-12 data right?
If not we better start a new thread on the Roswell Effect."NOT" :rolleyes:

This is a Work in Progress!

#75    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• 1,638 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:50 PM

To correct some figures in my previous post, which I can no longer edit. It should read: 'aluminum at ~89%' , instead of 79%, and 'substitute for nearly 10% of the aluminum', instead of 20%. Ah me! Well, I never was so very good with figures.

Edited by bison, 16 July 2011 - 04:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users