Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Moon Structures? As seen from Earth.

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#166    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,633 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 07:03 AM

View PostTheMcGuffin, on 13 August 2011 - 06:54 PM, said:

And I've heard that Rick Perry has plans for another moon landing if he ever becomes president:

Posted Image

I'm not sure where you are from, but Texas is one of the best places on Earth to be. Your potrayal is simple-minded, wrong,  and Ludicrous! Texas consistently outshines almost every other State year after year!

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#167    Gridkeeper

Gridkeeper

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:01 PM

Kerli - Army Of Love (Gridkeeper remix)

There are some interesting objects in this video of the moon and also a couple of space craft at the end.

#168    Mike 215

Mike 215

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:16 PM

It is too bad that the public does not have access to big telescopes such as the 200 inch models. I am sure if non-astronmers would be taking the pictures we would see the real structures on the surface. Notice I said non-astronmers because the astronomers as a group are liars and have tried to deny the existence of UFOs or any other indication of life outside the earth.

#169    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:19 PM

View PostMike 215, on 08 October 2011 - 09:16 PM, said:

It is too bad that the public does not have access to big telescopes such as the 200 inch models. I am sure if non-astronmers would be taking the pictures we would see the real structures on the surface. Notice I said non-astronmers because the astronomers as a group are liars and have tried to deny the existence of UFOs or any other indication of life outside the earth.

Everything is a conspiracy to you Mike.  Going through life with that perspective must really suck.

#170    TSS

TSS

Observer

• Closed
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:23 PM

There is a man who clearly knows no astronomers, or anything about astronomy....

First off, I don't know of any astronomer who has denied indications of life outside the earth....that's one of the things they are looking for....I suspect their indications and yours are light years apart though, literally...

As for ufo's, most tend to get reported in earth's atmosphere, astronomers tend not to be looking there (the clue is in the name)....but then you'd know all that if you'd ever tried it.

Edited by The Sky Scanner, 08 October 2011 - 09:38 PM.

#171    Mike 215

Mike 215

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:09 AM

Of course astronomers will say that life is possible outside the earth. But they are the first to scream that any evidence of such life is a lie or a distortion of the facts. They control the big telescopes, the satellites and the Martian and other space probes. With all that equipment they still tell us there is no evidence that life exists outside the earth.
  And when we get to UFO programs on cable, it always the astronomers who deny they exist. I was watching one program about UFOs over Mexico City about 10 years ago. There were hundreds of videos made of these objects. So at the end of the program they interview an astronomer who said that ALL THE VIDEO CAMERAS HAVE DEFECTIVE LENSES CAUSING THE UFOS TO APPEAR. And in all of these UFO program it is the astronomers who claim the people are seeing Venus or that the people are on drugs or some light reflected off some cloud.
  It reminds me of the Cathoic priests who say they are men of god and then are raping young boys when nobody is watching.

#172    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,365 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:33 AM

View PostMike 215, on 09 October 2011 - 12:09 AM, said:

Of course astronomers will say that life is possible outside the earth. But they are the first to scream that any evidence of such life is a lie or a distortion of the facts. They control the big telescopes, the satellites and the Martian and other space probes. With all that equipment they still tell us there is no evidence that life exists outside the earth.
  And when we get to UFO programs on cable, it always the astronomers who deny they exist. I was watching one program about UFOs over Mexico City about 10 years ago. There were hundreds of videos made of these objects. So at the end of the program they interview an astronomer who said that ALL THE VIDEO CAMERAS HAVE DEFECTIVE LENSES CAUSING THE UFOS TO APPEAR. And in all of these UFO program it is the astronomers who claim the people are seeing Venus or that the people are on drugs or some light reflected off some cloud.
  It reminds me of the Cathoic priests who say they are men of god and then are raping young boys when nobody is watching.

I'm not seeing the correlation with your analogy. Mike, it is obvious to me that you are spamming this website. I would suggest to provide some sort of proof or relevancy to your posts. Nobody will take you seriously.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#173    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,734 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:11 AM

View PostGridkeeper, on 08 October 2011 - 08:01 PM, said:

There are some interesting objects in this video of the moon
No there aren't.  Why do *you* think they are interesting?  What are they, where are they, when were they taken and using what equipment and settings?
DON'T point at the video - this is a DISCUSSION FORUM.  So discuss - do not spam your Youtube channel.

and also a couple of space craft at the end.
Spacecraft?  I see imagery already proven as a hoax.  So, be specific.  What spacecraft are these?  If you cannot identify them, then give details of the time/date/location/alt/az, and also provide your explanation for them.  And given that many people like Thierry LeGault can image satellites/ISS/etc quite readily and with *real* clarity, do you seriously expect people to believe only Walson can take these ridiculously distorted images of unidentified 'craft'?  

When will John Lenard Walson be showing everyone his promised 'technique'?

When will you/he be giving technical details and verifiable explanations allowing repeatability of the images you keep posting without proper explanation or comments?  You DO understand what forums are for?

After all, this is a 10" or 12" scope right?  Lots of amateurs have larger scopes ... and FAR better images.

I invite people to search Google on the following names:
Gridkeeper, John Lenard Walson, F.A.S.T., Santiago Ytturia Garza, Free Spirit and then take a look at their association with Jose Escamilla...

And then ask yourself about the motives behind posting this stuff.

Finally, let's cut to the chase.  I'm calling you and Walson out, Grid.  The footage commencing at 5:13 is a FAKE.  It is a hoax.  It is deliberate misuse of an optical effect with intent to mislead this forum.

If you claim otherwise, then you will now provide the following:
Technical details - scope/camera/filter description, (inc optical elements/eyepiece/adaptors used, camera/sensor, settings, location, alt/az, date and time.
A video showing the equipment in use, with the recorded images visible and then panning to the sky scene as proof.

More to the point, and to prove this is a scam - please now show the same technique used on A VERIFIABLE KNOWN ITEM, such as the ISS or Jupiter (which is perfectly placed right now).  THAT IS THE FIRST THING THAT ANY REAL RESEARCHER WOULD DO.  There is only one reason why you would not do that, and you know what that is.

And remember, John Lenard Walson has promised to reveal all and prove the images are real..
  How many years back was that, Grid?

Finally, has Walson ever apologised or even admitted that he STOLE an image of the ISS from Paul Rix and presented it as his own? (read this GLP thread if you are a glutton for punishment - the truth begins to come out on P.2..)

My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - ChrLzs

The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - ChrLzs

#174    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:31 AM

:blink:

Whew.

It would be a howl to take you out to Keck or to Palomar and give you "access".

There is a reason Astronomers are required to operate and use these instruments. Despite the fact that they're all liars, they're the ones who know what they're doing.

Besides, show me the scientists who deny the existence of UFOs.  
Also, perhaps in your foolishness you might realize that there is no indication of life outside of Earth.  It takes no scientist to realize this.

perhaps you could re-think this convoluted statement of yours and actually post something that makes some sense?

I realize I ask too much. :wacko:

#175    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:53 AM

View PostMike 215, on 09 October 2011 - 12:09 AM, said:

Of course astronomers will say that life is possible outside the earth. But they are the first to scream that any evidence of such life is a lie or a distortion of the facts.  

Actually, they don't sceam.  I'm sure you do that, but they simply state the facts:  Life very probably exists outside of Earth.  However, we've never seen any evidence of it.
I know this is hard for you to understand, but that's the simple truth.
One day, perhaps, we'll have evidence.  But we don't bend the scientific method to conform to the fantasies of people who want to believe.

They control the big telescopes, the satellites and the Martian and other space probes. With all that equipment they still tell us there is no evidence that life exists outside the earth.

:hmm: ...And somehow, you, like so many, think (sic) that having scientific equipment equates to having scientific evidence of life off Earth.
How do you come up with these things?  Like the Keck Telescope could image some alien structure on the Moon?  (If there was such a thing on the heavily imaged Moon, the Moon where 11 men spent about 18 days orbiting, observing and imaging it And that Moon that has since been imaged in detail unimaginable in the 1960s and 1970s... in more detail than any large telescope could possibly hope to?  

And I'm guessing that you simply cannot accept that even though we've been exploring Mars for years, imaging, testing, and all that stuff, that we haven't yet been able to see that old grizzled prospector emerge from behind a rock, or even detected a single microbe?

Your "logic" behooves me sometimes.

It's obvious that you want to believe, in all sorts of fallacy.  
It's a nasty way to live.

#176    TSS

TSS

Observer

• Closed
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 11:04 AM

View PostMID, on 09 October 2011 - 10:31 AM, said:

:blink:

Whew.

It would be a howl to take you out to Keck or to Palomar and give you "access".

There is a reason Astronomers are required to operate and use these instruments. Despite the fact that they're all liars, they're the ones who know what they're doing.

Besides, show me the scientists who deny the existence of UFOs.  
Also, perhaps in your foolishness you might realize that there is no indication of life outside of Earth.  It takes no scientist to realize this.

perhaps you could re-think this convoluted statement of yours and actually post something that makes some sense?

I realize I ask too much. :wacko:

I have a horrible feeling you may have been kept out the loop on this one MID....many moons ago a collection of Space Agencies and the amateur astronomy community came together to discuss ways on dealing with conspiracy theorists who down play or outright lie about the achievements and motivations of Space Exploration.....it was decided that should any unfortunate astronomer find themselves in the company of said CT'ers, that they would offer them the chance to look through a scope, and should this happen that they would always direct them to one point of the night sky....this point of the night sky is a direct response to all CT'ers questions...it was artificially created by NASA and friends..and is a 'one size fits all answer' to all space related conspiracy theorists....I give you: The Keyhole Nebulae...

Posted Image

#177    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:10 PM

View PostThe Sky Scanner, on 09 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

I have a horrible feeling you may have been kept out the loop on this one MID....many moons ago a collection of Space Agencies and the amateur astronomy community came together to discuss ways on dealing with conspiracy theorists who down play or outright lie about the achievements and motivations of Space Exploration.....it was decided that should any unfortunate astronomer find themselves in the company of said CT'ers, that they would offer them the chance to look through a scope, and should this happen that they would always direct them to one point of the night sky....this point of the night sky is a direct response to all CT'ers questions...it was artificially created by NASA and friends..and is a 'one size fits all answer' to all space related conspiracy theorists....I give you: The Keyhole Nebulae...

Posted Image

:w00t:  :w00t:

You're right Sky, I have been left out of the loop.
I'd have approved of it completely!!!

:tu:

#178    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,285 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:36 PM

Complaining that all the world's big telescopes are controlled and operated by astronomers seems to be like complaining that the world's large particle accelerators are controlled and operated by physicists.Well, of course they are.  Do you think that these things should be controlled by pharmacists or carpenters or mixed martial artists?There is a name for people with the necessary expertise and experience to operate and make proper use of large expensive telescopes for exploring and furthering our understanding of the universe. Astronomers.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#179    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:41 PM

View PostMID, on 09 October 2011 - 01:10 PM, said:

:w00t:  :w00t:

You're right Sky, I have been left out of the loop.
I'd have approved of it completely!!!

:tu:
I do believe that Nebulae is telling me to go fornicate with myself...  How rude! :P

#180    Mike 215

Mike 215

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:09 PM

The big telescopes are controlled by the astronomers who do not believe that UFOs exist or were never photographed.  Another area where we are being lied to is fusion research. For fifty years the government hs spend many billions to create a fusion reactor and we are told that is impossible. Yet from time to time some scientists come up with the answers and are put down and denounced such as those who discovered Cold Fusion and those university scientists who developed TABLE TOP FUSION using high vibrations hitting water. Another interesting example is the case of a scientist named Klieve Siegal who claimed in the 1970s he successful built a laser fusion reactor. Instead of winning a Nobel prize, the government seized his reactor claiming it contained military secrets. He protested and demanded to be heard before a committee of congress. While he read his speech he dropped dead before the congressman.
  From time to time the government allows certain patents to be granted on fusion engines, but that is all. See US Patent 4,023,065 granted in Oct. 1973 to a retired US naval physicist entitled METHOD AND APARATUS FOR GENERATIING AND UTILIZING A COMPOUND PLASMA CONFIGURATION (see google for an updated patent) The scientist told the NY times that it is a compact thermonucler reactor. IT is the size of an egg and can power a starship.
  If this device was put into mass production it would put the oil companies out of business. That is the same reason why we are told controlled fusion does not exist, but the poor taxpayers keep pouring billions in this phoney research each years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users