Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Moon Structures? As seen from Earth.

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#196    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,867 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:00 PM

View PostGridkeeper, on 05 July 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

Remember. This is not about harrassment.

Another flyby today for me and one for Mr.Walson today from the same chinook. I'll upload his footage as soon as i can get it.

really, i do think that to interpret a Chinook flying over at several thousand feet as being something to do with Knowing Too Much about Flying Saucers is not only crossing well over the border into paranoia, it's taking up residence there. i saw a couple of jets flying over today at about 2000 feet; do you think it's because I Know too Much about flying Saucers as well?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#197    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,501 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:24 PM

View PostGridkeeper, on 22 June 2012 - 09:33 PM, said:

Wow so many lost souls here totally clueless about reality. No John does not live in a military area, neither do I.

I have to say you are the lost soul here if you think that you can peddle such lousy crap and have people believe it.

Yes they have millions of pounds to spend on us and they have been spending it for years, It's not just about the moon, it's ,much more than that.

Yes, energy, defence, health, pollution millions of things.

This playlist shows how they've spent some of that money including black op money which doesn't come from the british government..
http://www.youtube.c...79&feature=plcp

First clip:

Filmed in London UK on 07-06-10, 27 storeys above London in the banking city. I LOVE London. Film and audio by http:www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

What the heck is that crap? You filmed some helicopters over London and that means there are moon bases? Good God man. I suggest you have a look at Boony's post.

The claims against us regarding any photoshopped videos or pictures are totally unsubstantiated and have never been proven in any way. There are plenty of stories on the net which are there just to confuse people. I would say many people here are either totally confused or work against their fellow humans to hide secrets and cause harm. Shame on you.

Actually, the lies scams and rubbish posting has been adressed, and exposed. So the claim you have made is not even close to the truth, that which you claim to hold?

LINK - John Lenard Walson Found to be a Hoaxer.

Less trivial is the fact that Walson seems to have been presenting videos from other people as if they were shot by him. Like an orb or even the much debated military helicopters that were harassing him at home. Those were in fact originally published on the Internet some years ago, by one Abby (Bambi) Parker. You can check more about UFO video piracy here.

Or not. Apparently, Abby Parker is in fact Walson himself. Or not. Walson is Parker's husband. Or not. Walson has a very sick wife, who wasn't Parker. Or not.

There's much confusion and embarrassing excuses given, but this is essentially trivial. Even if the helicopters videos are indeed real, filmed by whomever claims to be harassed, they would be no mystery. At least according to the definitely not-debunkers folks at the AboveTopSecret forum.

Springer, from ATS, claims that a license plate of a van in the video could be traced back to a company that is located near a military airbase. That, along with the refusal to disclose any actual details of their methods, led to the expulsion of one of Walson's spokespersons (or Walson himself, who knows). The whole case is now tagged as a HOAX on ATS.

Not happy with so many embarrassing moments, Walson actually went to the length of recording an interview with an astronomer. Only thing is that he didn't tell the astronomer he was being filmed, and then edited the interview to make it look like it supported his claims. The astronomer was not very happy about that.

But anyway. All these things are trivial. The fact they are evidence that Walson is a liar, crank and similar adjectives shouldn't be relevant if he did in fact create something capable of doing what he claims. Unfortunately, he didn't.

Walson claims he uses an eight inch Meade telescope to shoot his videos. He says the giant machines are fixed in the sky. That he can record them in plain daylight, at noon. Or that he can record sounds from the machines in space. If this last claim didn't ring any skeptical bells for you, watch more Alien movies, because in space nobody can hear you scream. In fact all of the previous claims are more or less impossible.

You lot are the ones who SHOULD be ashamed! How do you get up on the morning and face the mirror knowing you intend to outright lie to as many people as you possibly can that day? What is wrong with you?

I will shortly post many new moon films here which were filmed this year. cheers.

Tell you what, post the details to modify a telescope as claimed, and give the world co-ordinates so we all can see the same thing, I have a Celestron 4" and a Dobsonian 10".

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#198    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,886 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:39 AM

So anyone seen the UFO`s in London?  Looks Like five al really Kool colors too !

This is a Work in Progress!

#199    Gridkeeper

Gridkeeper

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:01 PM

View Post747400, on 05 July 2012 - 07:00 PM, said:

really, i do think that to interpret a Chinook flying over at several thousand feet as being something to do with Knowing Too Much about Flying Saucers is not only crossing well over the border into paranoia, it's taking up residence there. i saw a couple of jets flying over today at about 2000 feet; do you think it's because I Know too Much about flying Saucers as well?

After the chinook in the above video flew around me it then traveled several miles to Mr.Walson's house, the man who filmed the moon videos.

Here is his film of the same chinook.

Then this week several military choppers came quite close to my house including the black merlin in this film which came to me three times in one day. After the third time it then flew directly to Mr.Walson's house and his film of this is in the second video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6VjQpAph5U

Here's a close one and there are dozens of videos like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXRvTRjjgjY

So tell me. Do you still think I'm paranoid?

#200    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,867 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:33 PM

View PostGridkeeper, on 21 July 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

What, assorted random helicopters that seem to be neither irresponsibly low (seeing that many are obviously filmed on zoom) or indeed, to be taking any particular interest in you in particular other than flying by? Well, yes. Particularly since you never let on where you are exactly, whether (for instance) it might be in the vicinity of a miltary airfield or military excercise area.
The Merlin, incidentally, is probably either dark olive or grey, rather than black.
Ah, i did get a glimpse at 1:20 of some background. It looks rather like a seaside location. Zooming out did rather reveal that it was by no means flying excessively low. Have there been any reports or comments of helciopters flying irresponsibly low and/or behaving otherwise suspiciously, in, for example, the local Press?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#201    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,886 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:39 PM

View Post747400, on 05 July 2012 - 07:00 PM, said:

YOur a Hoot 747400 ! Did you figure out I painted a Big Red Circle with a Flying saucer on your roof yet ?

#202    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,032 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:41 PM

Merlins and Pumas regularly fly far lower than that around here - then again they are operating out of RAF Benson.

The helos in these poor videos are too high and far away to determine the serials, so the repeated claim it is the same aircraft trailing two individuals is nothing more than assumption and delusion on your part.  If the MOD wanted to intimidate you they would not waste significant money on the flight-time of several helos; a visit to your door by military police or security services would be infinitely more effective.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#203    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,501 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:48 AM

View PostGridkeeper, on 21 July 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

That'd be a big resounding yes.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#204    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,188 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:42 AM

The reason heliocopters are fying around has NOTHING to do with your moon shots and UFO scenario.
It's anti-terrorism training in preparation for the Olympics.

#205    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:10 PM

View Postpallidin, on 23 July 2012 - 04:42 AM, said:

The reason heliocopters are fying around has NOTHING to do with your moon shots and UFO scenario.
It's anti-terrorism training in preparation for the Olympics.

:tu:

:blush: ...Ooops.

#206    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,886 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:51 AM

So those roof top missiles are not for E.T ? Hum ? I`ll watch from Texas ,that ought to be far enough away to be safe ,Right ?
I`lll wait for Mid`s reply !  He`s got the insider`s stick on the Limey Aliens. We will have Fish and Chips for a month Mid !
And Cold Beer ! Not that warm stuff ! :tu: :gun: :alien: :no:

#207    Pulsar_J

Pulsar_J

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:43 AM

View PostGridkeeper, on 19 July 2011 - 05:35 PM, said:

Moon Structures?A closer and more detailed look at the clavius/copernicus areas of the moon as seen from earth with a space craft at the end of the video. Another note to Nasa; must do better!

View PostGridkeeper, on 19 July 2011 - 05:35 PM, said:

Moon Structures?A closer and more detailed look at the clavius/copernicus areas of the moon as seen from earth with a space craft at the end of the video. Another note to Nasa; must do better!

What's with the repetitive pattern of the shaking. Sorry, I don't know much about cameras. 13sec - 51sec. It just doesn't seem random enough for me.

Savvy?

#208    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 2,925 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:25 AM

BEWARE - this person and his associates are the WORST of hoaxers.  Just Google "John Lenard Walson hoax".  Feel free to add 'Gridkeeper', and 'Santiago Ytturia Garza' (AKA 'FreeSpirit' at Abovetopsecret.com where gridkeeper is now 'scarce') to the mix and take a look at the unbelievable soap operas these people were involved in.  (If you want to dig deeper, add the name "Jose Escamilla" into the search..)

Here's an example at ATS of just one of numerous challenges and refutations that gridkeeper/walson ran away from.  Note the date - yes, it's been going for many years...  Here's one of many of the GridkeeperWalson threads now labelled as HOAX by Abovetopsecret..

John Lenard Walson is a PROVEN liar and plagiarist, and I'm happy to back that up (check the second link I just gave).

Gridkeeper, as Walson's mouthpiece, will spam the daylights out of this forum if he thinks he can get away with it.  PLEASE do your research on him before giving his lame youtube channel any hits.  This really is the worst kind of tinfoilhat garbage, and this forum would be far better off without such time-wasting pretenders - note how he has bumped his own thread after about twelve months...

Here's a quick summary, for those too lazy to Google, or just new to Gridkeeper/Walson:

John Lenard Walson, using Gridkeeper as his mouthpiece, used to post ridiculously distorted images of faked spacecraft, in the largely unsuccessful bid to get movie funding (refer 'Interstellar' & Jose Escamilla - what a debacle that was..).  The supposed 'spacecraft' were obviously optically distorted and Walson NEVER showed any of them in conjunction with anything recognisable - there was never a star or other recognisable object in the field of view (as of course that would have shown what he was doing and ended the hoax immediately..)  Nor would Walson ever show a planet (eg Saturn or Jupiter, or even a streetlight) to show his technique in use on something verifiable - again for very obvious reasons (right, Griddy?).  Walson promised to reveal his techniques, in an attempt to drag out the hoax, but of course he NEVER did.  On the single occasion he tried to pass off an image of the ISS as one he had taken, within minutes he was totally busted as having STOLEN the image from a well known amateur astronomer.  So Walson is a PROVEN liar and plagiarist.  Further, a number of folk showed various ways in which Walson could have faked the imagery, plus numerous telltales were found in the images suggesting that the objects were faked.  As the hoax gradually unravelled, Gridkeeper seemed to lose interest in Walson's spacecraft images, and instead started posting these silly moon videos supposedly showing 'structures'..  But again, when it comes to backing up the claims with a bit of technical expertise, Gridkeeper, like Walson, would much prefer to talk about helicopters 'harrassing' him.

And where's the images, posted HERE, of the structures?  Nope, just spam links.  I would invite readers to re-read the first page of this thread...

But let's be entirely fair - here's MY challenge to you HERE, Gridkeeper.  (And really, this is what you should have done back when you first posted this drivel..)

First, show us a STILL image (not a spam link to your videos), showing the claimed structures (- you might need to point them out for us non-pareidoliacs...)

Then give technical details of the equipment used, the post processing/enlargements, the date and time the images were taken, and the location on the Moon.  Be very careful, because these details will be checked.  If you are still pushing the 'spacecraft', show us a recognisable object either in the same shot (just a star would do), or pan to it in a smooth unbroken sequence, without zooming.

As for this ridiculous helicopter GARBAGE - get a life, Gridkeeper.  If you/Walson were truly a threat to anything, does anyone really think they would send choppers to harmlessly buzz around, and let them go on about this garbage for so many years...?  That is so far beyond lame...

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#209    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,200 posts

• Question everything

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:16 PM

Wow so many lost souls here totally clueless about reality. No John does not live in a military area, neither do I.

Define in a military area. I'm 30 miles from the nearest active base and 25 miles in the other direction from a former base turned civilian that still gets military traffic and we get helos and other aircraft going back and forth and around all the time. We used to get A-10s on training missions going right over the house so low you could see the pilots.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#210    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,886 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

Moonies ? Now thats a term I havent heard in a Long time ! We need more Moonies in here ! Even If they are all made up !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users