Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Moon Structures? As seen from Earth.


  • Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#76    MID

MID

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,490 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male

  • ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 31 July 2011 - 02:28 PM

View PostBelial, on 31 July 2011 - 01:03 AM, said:

The trouble with ALL of these types MID is that they want to see what they believe, regardless of the facts thrown at them daily. A sad state to be in really but hey life's full of strange things.


Yes. I see. And you're right.  Life is full of strange things (and folks!).
I think this one is best left to himself...since that appears to be what he wants!

:wacko:


#77    Gridkeeper

Gridkeeper

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 146 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2007

  • http://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:54 PM

View PostMID, on 31 July 2011 - 12:54 AM, said:

OK, I see.
You don't want to actually answer me.
You prefer a film of alleged Moon thingies.  No refence.  No when, where, telescope type, camera used, seeing conditions...so those of us with equipment and resources can have a look for ourselves.

What do you think you're seeing.
Precisely where are you seeing this?  


I mean really.  You completely ignored the fact that we've imaged virtually every square inch of the Moon with much more sophisticated instrumentation and techniques than you allegedly used here, and never has anything you imply been seen.

You don't really want to discuss this.  You don't even want to describe what it is you allege.
I think you want a place where you can post your so-called telescopic films and wow people.  And, so you can mess around with them.

the problem is, you're on a board where people will question you...expect an answer, and then, when you fail to provide one, ignore you as you fade away.

I did want to answer you. I was just waiting for you to write the next part and you did, thankyou. You say we've imaged the moon. Who is we? Are you talking about what you've done or what nasa has shown you? I don't film the moon I just put the videos together for the person who does.
Mess around with who or what? Can you please be a bit more specific here please?

I don't mind if you choose to ignore me at all.

If you have any other footage of the same areas or pictures then I would be delighted to view them if you have the links. Thanks.

The image at the begining of this video is copernicus.

Moon Secrets



Yes it's true that I don't talk about certain things much yet I have a good reason for that. If I tell you exactly what I think or know is in some of the films then I have to put up with the military snooping around where i live and for the past 6 months or so I've managed to keep that to a minimum.


#78    Gridkeeper

Gridkeeper

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 146 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2007

  • http://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:55 PM

View PostMID, on 31 July 2011 - 02:28 PM, said:

Yes. I see. And you're right.  Life is full of strange things (and folks!).
I think this one is best left to himself...since that appears to be what he wants!

:wacko:

I don't see any of you throwing facts at me based on anythinbg so please do so. I am open to hear them.


#79    bmk1245

bmk1245

    puny village idiot

  • Member
  • 4,097 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vilnius, Lithuania

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:42 PM

:blink:

How about downloading 100 m/pixel image (link at the right side of the page) of Copernicus crater and surroundings, and then try to figure out resolution of 12" telescope.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#80    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

    Just a contributor..

  • Member
  • 3,246 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Gold Coast (Qld, Australia)

  • I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:07 PM

Sigh.  Someone needs a new audience..

Please Google "John Lenard Walson Gridkeeper hoax" to realise how much credibility this garbage has.  The tale (and a special hello to santiago/free spirit and jose "scammer" escamilla..) is both sordid and ridiculous:

ATS [Hoax] thread

If anyone thinks a particular image is 'convincing', please let me know which one and why.

And ask yourself WHY did't Gridkeeper mention John Lenard Walson's name, despite him being the person who took these images.  And why, despite many requests and his promise to 'reveal' his telescope methodology and show it being used on KNOWN objects for verification, neither he nor Walson has done so.

The fact is, he throws in some real imagery of the Moon, and then uses that to try to lend credibility to the hoax images.

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

"Like the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, the UFO issue probably will not go away soon, no matter what the CIA does or says. The belief that we are not alone in the universe is too emotionally appealing and the distrust of our government is too pervasive to make the issue amenable to traditional scientific studies or rational explanation and evidence." - Gerald K Haines

#81    Gridkeeper

Gridkeeper

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 146 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2007

  • http://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

Posted 31 July 2011 - 11:55 PM

View PostChrlzs, on 31 July 2011 - 09:07 PM, said:

Sigh.  Someone needs a new audience..

Please Google "John Lenard Walson Gridkeeper hoax" to realise how much credibility this garbage has.  The tale (and a special hello to santiago/free spirit and jose "scammer" escamilla..) is both sordid and ridiculous:

ATS [Hoax] thread

If anyone thinks a particular image is 'convincing', please let me know which one and why.

And ask yourself WHY did't Gridkeeper mention John Lenard Walson's name, despite him being the person who took these images.  And why, despite many requests and his promise to 'reveal' his telescope methodology and show it being used on KNOWN objects for verification, neither he nor Walson has done so.

The fact is, he throws in some real imagery of the Moon, and then uses that to try to lend credibility to the hoax images.

Oh dear oh dear another repeater. I thought it was common knowledge that JLW films the images that i post so no big deal that i didn't mention it. If you've watched the moon videos on this thread it actually says in the videos that JLW filmed them, Big deal.  The thing with Jose was stirred up by free spirit and caused all sorts of problems as he was dishing out disinformation by the bucket load. Jose and i don't have a problem with each other, ask him if you like.

There are videos of me filming JLW using the telescope to film the moon, venus and also the space crafts but hey lets just ignore some of the facts shall we?????

You are now making accusations of hoaxing so why not say what you think those haxes are as you are saying it's fact. Do you believe any of the moon films to be fake?

What was written by Springer and freespirit at ATS is psy ops lies as there is no proof to any of the accusations.
They even accused me of stealing the black ops chopper films from someone else, what a joke. I was hounded about that and provided original high quality footage of the choppers from source which proved that I have the original film and hours more. So when i post these chopper films as proof they just ignore it and you are unable to see this so just repeat what some ill informed disinfo bots spread about.


#82    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:14 AM

View PostChrlzs, on 31 July 2011 - 09:07 PM, said:

Sigh.  Someone needs a new audience..

Please Google "John Lenard Walson Gridkeeper hoax" to realise how much credibility this garbage has.  The tale (and a special hello to santiago/free spirit and jose "scammer" escamilla..) is both sordid and ridiculous:

ATS [Hoax] thread

If anyone thinks a particular image is 'convincing', please let me know which one and why.

And ask yourself WHY did't Gridkeeper mention John Lenard Walson's name, despite him being the person who took these images.  And why, despite many requests and his promise to 'reveal' his telescope methodology and show it being used on KNOWN objects for verification, neither he nor Walson has done so.

The fact is, he throws in some real imagery of the Moon, and then uses that to try to lend credibility to the hoax images.
Thank you.  I haven't looked into this yet, but I will.

Cheers Chrlzs.  (<--  I've always wanted to say that for some reason...  :P )


Edit...  if you follow the link at the top of the page linked by Chrlz you'll find a post on that page which I personally found utterly hilarious...

Quote

reply posted on 17-9-2007 @ 04:35 AM by Gridkeeper
When I watch this I like to pause alot on the clear parts whilst watching on a plasma screen whilst slightly squinting and using my eyelashes as a filter. This method can be quite revealing to the viewer. Anyway, just found one called Episode 3 which is a short higher quality clip: Which way is up in space?

I can't imagine a worse way to analyze video evidence than pausing, squinting, and using your eyelashes as a filter...  Alright, I suppose squirting noxious liquids into your eyes could be a worse method...  and so could closing your eyes...  but still, your chosen method ranks pretty damn high on the lousy-meter.

Wow...  you've been at this for over 4 years now?  Really?  Someone needs more than just a new audience I think. :rolleyes:

Edited by booNyzarC, 01 August 2011 - 12:23 AM.


#83    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:44 AM

View PostGridkeeper, on 31 July 2011 - 06:54 PM, said:

--

Yes it's true that I don't talk about certain things much yet I have a good reason for that. If I tell you exactly what I think or know is in some of the films then I have to put up with the military snooping around where i live and for the past 6 months or so I've managed to keep that to a minimum.
To be completely honest, if you were to point out specific things in these videos that you think are valid it would be much better.  I have no interest in watching a series of random videos trying to find what you think is abnormal.  Perhaps others do, and more power to them if that is the case, but I have slightly better ways to spend my time than playing Where's Waldo with videos that probably don't have Waldo in them in the first place. :hmm:


#84    Gridkeeper

Gridkeeper

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 146 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2007

  • http://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:46 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 01 August 2011 - 12:14 AM, said:

Thank you.  I haven't looked into this yet, but I will.

Cheers Chrlzs.  (<--  I've always wanted to say that for some reason...  :P )


Edit...  if you follow the link at the top of the page linked by Chrlz you'll find a post on that page which I personally found utterly hilarious...



I can't imagine a worse way to analyze video evidence than pausing, squinting, and using your eyelashes as a filter...  Alright, I suppose squirting noxious liquids into your eyes could be a worse method...  and so could closing your eyes...  but still, your chosen method ranks pretty damn high on the lousy-meter.

Wow...  you've been at this for over 4 years now?  Really?  Someone needs more than just a new audience I think. :rolleyes:

Yep funny. I can see how that could make me look a bit of a d**k. If you watch a low quality video on youtube which has pixels in it and slightly squint your eyes then the image becomes clearer, it's quite simple really. Don't believe me then try it for yourself.

I don't need a new "audience" at all. I posted these moon videos because they are new and i haven't posted any for a few months now, another simple fact. i get about 7,000 hits a day on my youtube account and have just reached over 8 million hits so please don't try and twist the situation into something it isn't. thanks.


#85    Gridkeeper

Gridkeeper

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 146 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2007

  • http://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:49 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 01 August 2011 - 12:44 AM, said:

To be completely honest, if you were to point out specific things in these videos that you think are valid it would be much better.  I have no interest in watching a series of random videos trying to find what you think is abnormal.  Perhaps others do, and more power to them if that is the case, but I have slightly better ways to spend my time than playing Where's Waldo with videos that probably don't have Waldo in them in the first place. :hmm:


Cool I respect that, no problem. Don't watch them then, it's fine with me. If I point things out then things get heavy with me on the NSA side of things and i've had my fair share of that in the past, hence showing many of the black ops choppers. Thanks again for taking time to chat anyway.


#86    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:54 AM

View PostGridkeeper, on 01 August 2011 - 12:46 AM, said:

Yep funny. I can see how that could make me look a bit of a d**k. If you watch a low quality video on youtube which has pixels in it and slightly squint your eyes then the image becomes clearer, it's quite simple really. Don't believe me then try it for yourself.

I don't need a new "audience" at all. I posted these moon videos because they are new and i haven't posted any for a few months now, another simple fact. i get about 7,000 hits a day on my youtube account and have just reached over 8 million hits so please don't try and twist the situation into something it isn't. thanks.
Whoah, please don't put either words or intention in my mouth.  If that was your impression, apologies if anything I said suggested that.

The points raised in the linked threads seem valid to me though.  Especially in light of the fact that you seem unwilling to point out anything specific in these videos that you deem worthy of mention.  And unfortunately your statements about military snooping and disinfo bots aren't helping either.

If you have any valid evidence of anything that would advance the UFO phenomena in the fields of science and astronomy you wouldn't have any need for such scapegoats.  The evidence would be valid in itself, would be repeatable, and attempts at falsification would fail.  Your entire methodology is devoid of anything even remotely close to the scientific method which would be needed to validate your claims, not that I fully understand what your claims are simply because you haven't really voiced them here.  And that, I'm sorry to say, is the worst problem with your presentation overall.

By all means, if you can present something worthy of analysis and some idea of what we are analyzing, please do.  Otherwise it seems that you are trying to waste a lot of people's time.  Sorry, no offense intended.  Just my take.  And I'll give you every opportunity to prove my take to be wrong.  Please do. :hmm:


#87    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:56 AM

View PostGridkeeper, on 01 August 2011 - 12:49 AM, said:

Cool I respect that, no problem. Don't watch them then, it's fine with me. If I point things out then things get heavy with me on the NSA side of things and i've had my fair share of that in the past, hence showing many of the black ops choppers. Thanks again for taking time to chat anyway.
I see.  Well, I guess we're done then.  It has been an enjoyable chat and I wish you the best Gridkeeper.  When and if you decide to address the valid questions presented, I'll be willing to take a closer look.


#88    MID

MID

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,490 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male

  • ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:04 AM

View PostGridkeeper, on 31 July 2011 - 06:54 PM, said:

I did want to answer you. I was just waiting for you to write the next part and you did, thankyou. You say we've imaged the moon. Who is we? Are you talking about what you've done or what nasa has shown you? I don't film the moon I just put the videos together for the person who does.
Mess around with who or what? Can you please be a bit more specific here please?

I don't mind if you choose to ignore me at all.

If you have any other footage of the same areas or pictures then I would be delighted to view them if you have the links. Thanks.

The image at the begining of this video is copernicus.

Moon Secrets





Unfortunately, your diatribe doesn't in the least answer my question.
What are you alleging appears in these films?


However, your last sentence does tell me a great deal.

Quote

Yes it's true that I don't talk about certain things much yet I have a good reason for that. If I tell you exactly what I think or know is in some of the films then I have to put up with the military snooping around where i live and for the past 6 months or so I've managed to keep that to a minimum.


OK.  I pegged you.
The messing around I referred to is with us here.
That's what you're doing.  Unwilling to state your case, and then, when pressed, you inject some nonsense about the military snooping around where you live for the past 6 months just because of silly films?


As I said.  You painted yourself in fancy colors.  I can see.

Bye.  And best of luck with the MIB.  They're next, generally speaking.
:wacko:


#89    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:08 AM

Did you ever hear what Gordon Cooper said about Gemini 5?  There's a lot more to all this than people generally know:

Gordon Cooper was an astronaut who charged that the government covered up incidents involving unidentified flying objects.

During his record breaking orbital trip aboard Gemini 5, Cooper filmed a UFO.  However, the film was confiscated.  President Lyndon Johnson told him,”Son, I ordered it classified.”

After leaving the National Aeronautics and Space Administration,  Cooper claimed that the U.S. government was covering up its knowledge of alien activity.  He said,”I can now reveal that every day, in the USA, our radar instruments capture objects of form and composition unknown to us.”


http://socyberty.com...r-ufo-cover-up/

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#90    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:18 AM

View PostTheMcGuffin, on 01 August 2011 - 01:08 AM, said:

Did you ever hear what Gordon Cooper said about Gemini 5?  There's a lot more to all this than people generally know:

Gordon Cooper was an astronaut who charged that the government covered up incidents involving unidentified flying objects.

During his record breaking orbital trip aboard Gemini 5, Cooper filmed a UFO.  However, the film was confiscated.  President Lyndon Johnson told him,”Son, I ordered it classified.”

After leaving the National Aeronautics and Space Administration,  Cooper claimed that the U.S. government was covering up its knowledge of alien activity.  He said,”I can now reveal that every day, in the USA, our radar instruments capture objects of form and composition unknown to us.”


http://socyberty.com...r-ufo-cover-up/
I question the voracity of this link and the story.  Gordon Cooper has stated on more than one occasion that the only time he personally witnessed UFOs was while he was in a plane.  The second closest account I've seen from him is regarding a piece of footage that was filmed at an AFB and that he never actually watched but reviewed the film strip (by holding it up to a light with his hands) before forwarding.

I don't understand why people feel inclined to fabricate evidence.  I'm not saying that you are fabricating this McGuffin, but I don't think that Gordon Cooper ever saw or filmed any UFOs aside from what he repeatedly mentioned in multiple interviews.  To suggest otherwise without valid evidence seems dishonest.

And why would anyone post unsubstantiated things like this anyway?  No offense intended, but do you have any more valid source for this supposed film from your link that can be confirmed?





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users