Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

'Vampire' stalks Siberian livestock

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    portraitartist

portraitartist

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

• "I am in a lovers quarrell with the world" Robert Frost

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:28 AM

It's the Cullins.... lol

#17    Jello

Jello

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:11 AM

I think we need to draw a thick line of what is a Chupacabra and what is a vampire.

Links rechts gradeaus du bist im Labyrinth

#18    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,554 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:34 AM

View PostJajusha, on 01 August 2011 - 08:10 AM, said:

We had similar reports about 10 years ago in Portugal. In the end, it was an old wolf with very few teeth left. To feed, he would make a neck wound on the cattle and suck their blood.

Also, there where recent news of wolf packs growing out of control in Russia, so, no that far fetched.
That's a lot of blood though, even for a wolf

#19    Biff Wellington

Biff Wellington

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:51 AM

I think its a Chupire... very rare, but very real.

#20    ashleysiempre

ashleysiempre

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:40 PM

I believe anything is possible.!

#21    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,243 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:54 PM

View Postashleysiempre, on 24 November 2011 - 11:40 PM, said:

I believe anything is possible.!

Awesome. Please post my wife's middle name within 2 minutes of me making this post to prove to me that anything is possible, because I struggle with that claim.

Perhaps those Siberians got a bit hungry out looking for Yetis :innocent:

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#22    HMS Dreadnought

HMS Dreadnought

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:01 AM

I can't believe people actually take this nonsense seriously  :no:

Dear you guys. Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my confederate body. We have taken Topeka and I must rally the men onward to Missouri. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because I hate you guys. I hate you guys so very very much. Yours, General Cartman Lee.

#23    grendals_bane

grendals_bane

Master Procrastinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

• I have a great mind to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned. - Byron

Posted 27 November 2011 - 12:59 AM

Russia certainly are milking the Cryptid bandwagon, first they claim to have proof of the Yeti, now they have the Chupacabra! Russia's tourism board must be really struggling to get people to visit.

"There is no such thing as good and evil, just various shades of grey."

#24    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 14,662 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:05 AM

View PostBiff Wellington, on 19 August 2011 - 12:51 AM, said:

I think its a Chupire... very rare, but very real.

Or, a Vampacabra...even rarer, but very real.  ;)

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#25    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,565 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:01 PM

Just like the PR Chupas (the original ones), I seriously doubt the predated animals were "bloodless" as claimed.

The ones in PR did not have the "blood sucked from them" as claimed and there was really nothing to indicate that what happend to them wasn't everyday ordinary predation.

#26    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 14,740 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:18 PM

View PostTaut, on 18 August 2011 - 01:51 AM, said:

What would Chupacabra be in Russian? I didn't know they could fly.  :blush:
The original Puerto Rico Chupacabras did have wings, if I remember right. Looked more like a gargoyle then a coyote.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#27    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 14,740 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:23 PM

From the OP:

A blood-sucking creature is preying upon goats near Novosibirsk. As rational explanations run thin on the ground, the specter of the so-called chupacabra raises its demon head.

Horrified farmers and smallholders are confronted by the drained corpses of their livestock in the morning, bloodless and bearing puncture marks to the neck but otherwise largely in tact.

But local cops are reluctant to record apparent vampire attacks, as they await official recertification, leaving the locals up in arms.

“If this creature is not stopped it could make its way to Novosibirsk! Only our police force are doing jack-diddly about it,” complaining locals told Komsomolskaya Pravda. “They say that there is no Chupacabra. Come if you will journalists, have a look at what is happening to us.”
I'd very much be checking out the local "depressed kids" clique. More then likely it is vampire wanna-bes at work here. Goats make good targets because they are trusting of humans and usually in small pens at night. And, they are large and have lots of blood.

Or maybe the Russian Yeti's have declared war on the locals and are bleeding out these goats while making it look like the Chupas are doing it. Classic cross crypto frame up!!

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#28    Finder of Lost Things

Finder of Lost Things

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 67 posts

• Why so serious?

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:46 PM

Those crazy Russians! They'll keep an "alien" in their freezer but won't keep a photograph of a Chupacabra!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users