Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

CCTV Dogman Grey Tailless Body Long Rear Legs

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#31    AmpleFyre

AmpleFyre

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:06 PM

The second video is CGI, no doubt.
But I think the first video looks like a greyhound...

...a really large greyhound...
...oh nevermind, it's whatever you want it to be, but it's nothing unnatural!

...unless it's CGI.

Argh...

"All I say is that I think it is damned unlikely that anything like a central cosmic will, a spirit world, or an eternal survival of personality exist. They are the most preposterous and unjustified of all the guesses which can be made about the universe, and I am not enough of a hair-splitter to pretend that I don't regard them as arrant and negligible moonshine. In theory I am an agnostic, but pending the appearance of radical evidence I must be classed, practically and provisionally, as an atheist." ~ H.P. Lovecraft

#32    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:08 AM

View PostLe Lapedalleur, on 01 August 2011 - 08:52 AM, said:

Compare with the still from the Lousinana deer cam, a perfect match!
Both have no tail and run with monkey-like anatomies. These are the tree-loving females who hunt for fish. The males are the more hairy-dog looking ones with a tail and an anatomy which is more canine i.e. built for endurance and speed on the flat.

Attached Thumbnails

• LousianaSwampMonster.jpg

Edited by Le Lapedalleur, 02 August 2011 - 09:11 AM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#33    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:51 PM

View PostLe Lapedalleur, on 02 August 2011 - 09:08 AM, said:

Both have no tail and run with monkey-like anatomies. These are the tree-loving females who hunt for fish. The males are the more hairy-dog looking ones with a tail and an anatomy which is more canine i.e. built for endurance and speed on the flat.

The video is a CGI fake just like the other 2, made by the same person. So why are you do you carry on ignoring the facts and still posting about it as though it's real?!

View PostDeltaEcho, on 01 August 2011 - 08:06 PM, said:

...unless it's CGI.

Argh...

The first video is blatantly by the same person, it'#s the same creature in all 3 videos. It also cannot be a dog. In the first video is has the same legs as the other videos which are the opposite to a dog, cat or deers. Why can't people get this?!  It's Knees are forwards like a primate or human. (Dogs, cats and deer hind legs bend backwards) The front legs are also bending the opposite way to a Dog, cat or deer. People aren't even looking at the facts, just guessing with no logic.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#34    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:14 PM

View PostLe Lapedalleur, on 02 August 2011 - 09:08 AM, said:

Once again you seem to be able to draw (fabricate) amazingly detailed "facts" based on nothing but a photo and an unrelated fake video. Remarkable.  How can you determine how the creature in the photo runs and that it lives in a tree if its just a photo?  Why do you make such unsubstantiated statements that can only be from your own imagination? Once again, exactly like your "glow bird", and please dont send the same link to it again.

#35    AmpleFyre

AmpleFyre

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:29 PM

View PostCoffey, on 02 August 2011 - 12:51 PM, said:

...has the same legs as the other videos which are the opposite to a dog, cat or deers... It's Knees are forwards like a primate or human. (Dogs, cats and deer hind legs bend backwards) The front legs are also bending the opposite way to a Dog, cat or deer. People aren't even looking at the facts, just guessing with no logic.

I might be nit-picking here, but the bold segment is false. Their legs do not bend backwards, it is simply constructed in such a way that their, thighs are slightly shorter and larger, calves are much shorter but thicker, and the foot is extended by more than a factor of three. All animals with 'backward facing legs' stand on their toes, not their feet.
Let me explain with this crude diagram:

/ ...is the thigh.
\ ...is the calve/ankle.
/ ...is the foot.
- ...is the toes.

Okay, I'm done with my rant, carry on.

P.S. I think you may have missed the sarcasm in my earlier post.

Edited by DeltaEcho, 02 August 2011 - 03:31 PM.

"All I say is that I think it is damned unlikely that anything like a central cosmic will, a spirit world, or an eternal survival of personality exist. They are the most preposterous and unjustified of all the guesses which can be made about the universe, and I am not enough of a hair-splitter to pretend that I don't regard them as arrant and negligible moonshine. In theory I am an agnostic, but pending the appearance of radical evidence I must be classed, practically and provisionally, as an atheist." ~ H.P. Lovecraft

#36    Geop

Geop

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:36 PM

Its Smeagol from Lord Of The Rings.

#37    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:21 PM

View PostDeltaEcho, on 02 August 2011 - 03:29 PM, said:

I might be nit-picking here, but the bold segment is false. Their legs do not bend backwards, it is simply constructed in such a way that their, thighs are slightly shorter and larger, calves are much shorter but thicker, and the foot is extended by more than a factor of three. All animals with 'backward facing legs' stand on their toes, not their feet.
Let me explain with this crude diagram:

/ ...is the thigh.
\ ...is the calve/ankle.
/ ...is the foot.
- ...is the toes.

Okay, I'm done with my rant, carry on.

P.S. I think you may have missed the sarcasm in my earlier post.

Sorry I didn't get your sarcasm, was getting frustrated with everyone just saying the same thing when it's proven fake.

I get that it's not actually the Knee it's actually called the Hock. My point though is that the animal in the video has the same type of back leg as a Primate and so does the front legs. (Looks mostly like a Baboon)

Just for future posters this is a picture showing the Knee and the Hock on a Dogs rear leg. Deer and Cats also have this. The CGI thing in the videos DOES NOT.

Posted Image

Edited by Coffey, 02 August 2011 - 05:25 PM.

#38    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:08 AM

The road CCTV footage isn't proven fake. The other two CGI's are obvious, I agree, but that doesn't make the genuine one a fake! The deer cam photo has been discussed before and everyone agreed it WASN'T A FAKE! (http://www.flickr.co...din/2278238720/)

Attached Thumbnails

• LousianaSwampMonster.jpg

Edited by Le Lapedalleur, 03 August 2011 - 10:15 AM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#39    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:07 PM

View PostLe Lapedalleur, on 03 August 2011 - 10:08 AM, said:

The road CCTV footage isn't proven fake. The other two CGI's are obvious, I agree, but that doesn't make the genuine one a fake! The deer cam photo has been discussed before and everyone agreed it WASN'T A FAKE! (http://www.flickr.co...din/2278238720/)

I never mentioned the trail cam, it has nothing to do with this. There is no link between them, one is in the US and this is in the UK.

The first video is made in the exact same way as the other two, it has the same editing of time and date etc. The "creature" is the same thing. It's a CGI fake.

#40    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:38 PM

View PostCoffey, on 03 August 2011 - 01:07 PM, said:

I never mentioned the trail cam, it has nothing to do with this. There is no link between them, one is in the US and this is in the UK.
The first video is made in the exact same way as the other two, it has the same editing of time and date etc. The "creature" is the same thing. It's a CGI fake.
Animals of the same species live on different continents though, don't they! Show me the "evidence" of "the same editing of time and date etc" for the road crossing footage, if you can

#41    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,535 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:32 PM

i live 15 mins from wessex way. ive seen something weird run out at night before that looked like that but i came to the conclusion that it was a deer. we do have alot of deer in our woodland areas. the second video looks fake lol.

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#42    Kyle Rajasthan

Kyle Rajasthan

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

• Man is wolf to man, and the wolf with the sharpest teeth shall win.

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:05 PM

O.K.  My two cents worth.  It's most likely fake.

1.  Both videos are from the same person with no explanation as to how they were obtained.
1A.  Video number 1 does look good, at first glance, but it is clear that this is the same "creature" in both video's, plus there are a few other points that have already been mentioned.

2.  Video number 2 is obviously fake.
2A.  The creatures movements are not natural in appearance.
2B.  The camera moves to the left at the end when the "creature" is going to leave the frame, but otherwise remains fixed through most of the shot.  Most security cameras in locations like these are
     fixed position cameras with nobody watching them.  How would you like to sit and watch an alley full of garbage containers all night?

Well; that's how I see it.

That which does not kill you, makes you stronger

#43    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:31 AM

View PostLe Lapedalleur, on 04 August 2011 - 12:38 PM, said:

Animals of the same species live on different continents though, don't they! Show me the "evidence" of "the same editing of time and date etc" for the road crossing footage, if you can
Coffey??

The shadow of the car headlights against the creature's body looks very convincing still. P.S Can everyone please refrain from talking about the other two vids which ARE clearly fake.

#44    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:20 AM

View PostLe Lapedalleur, on 05 August 2011 - 09:31 AM, said:

Coffey??

The shadow of the car headlights against the creature's body looks very convincing still. P.S Can everyone please refrain from talking about the other two vids which ARE clearly fake.

Any reason why no local newspapers from around that area have no history of the event on the archives...?....could be wrong but i couldnt find any.Also most security motorway/major road cameras  put on the A number...in the case of the footage A338....again i could be wrong.Its for you to prove its real by providing evidence that it is not CGI(which it is).

#45    Goodnite

Goodnite

Proven over time

• 1,423 posts

• Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.

Posted 05 August 2011 - 11:16 AM

View PostDeltaEcho, on 01 August 2011 - 08:06 PM, said:

...unless it's CGI.

Argh...

I think you are on the right track DE. I think it's possibly a Great Dane. It has the size and speed of one that's a fact.

The King of the Beasts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users