Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A giant sword ...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,629 posts

• ראה

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:14 PM

I have had a great dream.  In the dream, I was walking in the woods, but exactly where I do not know.  I was looking down hill into a small valley, and the trees were without their leaves and on the ground.  I found a large sword buried in the earth, and I pulled it out of the ground, but there was no dirt on it at all. It was made of either brass or gold, I couldn't tell, but it was huge and much taller than I was, yet the weight wasn't that heavy. Not any heavier than a regular sized sword.

On the sword, which was very intricate, were written approximately 10 lines, individual, with single spacing.  They appeared in wording to be similar to the Quatrains of Nostradamus, or that was my first impression upon reading them, but they were incomplete lines.  There would be two or three words, and then periods after each ...

The writing was unfamiliar to me, or perhaps it was just the script, I'm unsure, because I could read the words, although with some difficulty.  

At the end of the dream, I hold it up to the sky in my right hand and marveled at its appearance.  The size disturbed me, as I beheld it, and I awoke.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#2    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:14 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 30 July 2011 - 06:14 PM, said:

I have had a great dream.  In the dream, I was walking in the woods, but exactly where I do not know.  I was looking down hill into a small valley, and the trees were without their leaves and on the ground.  I found a large sword buried in the earth, and I pulled it out of the ground, but there was no dirt on it at all. It was made of either brass or gold, I couldn't tell, but it was huge and much taller than I was, yet the weight wasn't that heavy. Not any heavier than a regular sized sword.

So you have been recently playing some mediaeval sword computer game, and your brain is sifting through the garbage.
Anything else?

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#3    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,124 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:46 PM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 30 July 2011 - 06:14 PM, said:

On the sword, which was very intricate, were written approximately 10 lines, individual, with single spacing.  They appeared in wording to be similar to the Quatrains of Nostradamus, or that was my first impression upon reading them, but they were incomplete lines.  There would be two or three words, and then periods after each ...

The writing was unfamiliar to me, or perhaps it was just the script, I'm unsure, because I could read the words, although with some difficulty.  

At the end of the dream, I hold it up to the sky in my right hand and marveled at its appearance.  The size disturbed me, as I beheld it, and I awoke.
Cool dream.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users