Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The ghostly chow and Smokey the exorcist cat

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:19 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts</strong>
Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts
Paul Dale Roberts: Judy Raderchak is a paranormal investigator and has been on many cases with me. Perhaps on one of the cases, Judy brought home an entity, because odd things started happening in her apartment. Judy’s daughter Gabriella claims to have seen an entity in her room. When Gabriella sees the entity, she is terrified and screaming. The family cat Smokey will run into the room and stand guard, as if to protect Gabriella.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Bildr

Bildr

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:17 PM

it could be possible, when you think that animals hasn't been brainwashed by our materialistic dogma. The cat will be aware of everything and live through is own mind and instinct. The same way as a little kid could more easily see and perceive thing we can't since they havent been to much tainted by our own dogmas.

Posted Image

#3    Trog

Trog

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

• Life is too short for disagreements.

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:00 AM

This could be a real worry for all those people who go to haunted houses on Ghost Hunts , a disgruntled ghost could easily attach it's self to any one of the group and cause all sorts of problems at that persons house .

I've never been on a such a hunt and now that I think about it , I wouldn't go , for that very reason .

I do believe some animals can and do see spirit entities , and such  an animal that has bonded with a family may take on the roll of protector .

The Ark of the Covenant was the sacred chest, overlaid with gold, which occupied the inner sanctum of the temple and symbolised God's covenant with his people.. Covenant= The promises that God made to his people as recorded in the bible. The Ark of the Covenant has never been found .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users