Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

Are The Black-Eyed Children Entities Real?

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1    Poltyghost

Poltyghost

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

• Poltyghost
    www.wirralwriter.co.uk
    www.trueghoststories.co.uk

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:08 AM

Are the so-called "Black-Eyed Children" entities real? Has anybody here actually experienced such entities?

These black-Eyed spirits are said to be kids with just black slits for eyes and who knock on your door at night, voicing pretexts like a request to use your toilet or phone etc.

Very frightening entities, if they really do exist!

Poltyghost

Edited by Anvil, 03 August 2011 - 04:12 AM.
Url removed

#2    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:17 AM

View PostPoltyghost, on 03 August 2011 - 02:08 AM, said:

Are the so-called "Black-Eyed Children" entities real? Has anybody here actually experienced such entities?

These black-Eyed spirits are said to be kids with just black slits for eyes and who knock on your door at night, voicing pretexts like a request to use your toilet or phone etc.

Poltyghost
since you asked, no they are not real.

#3    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:19 AM

If I had to bet my life on it, no, they don't exist. ALthough people who knock on doors wanting to use your toilets etc are very likely villains looking to see if anyone's home before breaking in .

#4    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

• People who don't know how to weep with their whole heart, don't know how to laugh either.

Golda Meir

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:39 AM

If you go on down to Urban Legends you will find a few threads on this very subject. Lots of info there. Personally, I think it is bunk, not real.

Goodluck,

Rocketgirl B)

"He thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghost!"
S. King, IT

#5    Poltyghost

Poltyghost

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

• Poltyghost
    www.wirralwriter.co.uk

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:40 AM

Yeah, I thought so. A lot of these so-called "urban legends" do turn out to be exaggerated, embellished by constant telling over the years.

View PostRocketgirl33, on 03 August 2011 - 03:39 AM, said:

If you go on down to Urban Legends you will find a few threads on this very subject. Lots of info there. Personally, I think it is bunk, not real.

Goodluck,

Rocketgirl B)

#6    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

• People who don't know how to weep with their whole heart, don't know how to laugh either.

Golda Meir

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:45 PM

I think what might be more interesting than the myth itself, I would like to know the REAL story that got it all started. You know, or at least logic tells us that there really arn't any Black Eyed kids running around killing people. So where and when did the story start? The real story behind it may be something as simple as grandma saw a weird kid that treid to get in her house and he had really dark eyes because he was stoned out of his mind, and she tells the neighbor and so on and so on.

Rocketgirl B)

"He thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghost!"
S. King, IT

#7    DantesTheory

DantesTheory

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:53 AM

I don't know about kids, but about eleven years back I was driving slowly down the road to my apartment at the time.  My partner and I both saw a man with completely black eyes.  Mind you, this was eleven years ago back before full eye cosmetic contacts were readily available.  Besides that, I had the worst feeling when I saw him.  It was like a cold dread in my heart, my partner said the same to me later before I even told her how scared and uneasy I had been looking at him.  He felt evil.

#8    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,791 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:42 PM

View PostDantesTheory, on 02 October 2012 - 12:53 AM, said:

I don't know about kids, but about eleven years back I was driving slowly down the road to my apartment at the time.  My partner and I both saw a man with completely black eyes.  Mind you, this was eleven years ago back before full eye cosmetic contacts were readily available.  Besides that, I had the worst feeling when I saw him.  It was like a cold dread in my heart, my partner said the same to me later before I even told her how scared and uneasy I had been looking at him.  He felt evil.

But such contacts were available.  You couldn't get them at Spencers like you can now, but they were available.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#9    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

Poltyghost

I hope not... because of all the urban legends, the black Eyed kids is the one that scares me the most for whatever reason...

#10    designer

designer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

• I believe.

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

David Weatherly wrote a book "Black Eyed Children" he's done some interviews on BlogTalkRadio shows talking about it. Lots of cases in the book.

Carol in NC

Posted Image
EMMA
Give a shelter dog a chance. They'll give you their heart.

#11    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

It's a fun creepy story.

The truth of it really doesn't matter much.

#12    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,124 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

Proof they don't exist:

You can buy black sclera contact lenses here.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#13    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

my guess is that stories of black eyed kids and shadow men etc. are replacements for the boogey man and the monster under the bed for those who grew up but can't seem to let go of the fantasy.

#14    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,738 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

Are the so-called "Black-Eyed Children" entities real?

....No.

#15    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:19 AM

Yes, they are real, because I used to frequently get bullied by one.

They don't come into contact with people exclusively at night - Thats untrue, but they do exist. I remember as a child how I would dread this person so much. He beat me & my friends up whenever he got the chance, destroyed one of my mothers plastic container's one day when I was bramble-picking. He looked sick in the sense that his skin was really pale, and his eyes were seemingly completely black.

You can claim this 12-13 year old was wearing state-of-the-art contact lenses, that you can only find in America, which is extremely unlikely, but that doesn't explain the sense of total dread/fear I'd feel whenever this kid was around.

Those of you who claim it's untrue - I humbly suggest you stop living by assumption's. Black-eyed children do exist.

I've seen him once or twice around town since my childhood, he's obviously older now to the point he's a young adult, but his eyes haven't changed. Still black.

Edit: Typo.

Edited by Insaniac, 30 October 2012 - 06:20 AM.

"He is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened their heart against Him, and succeeded"? ~ Job 9:4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users