Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

Are The Black-Eyed Children Entities Real?

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#31    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,212 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:39 PM

View PostSpace_Jockey, on 24 November 2012 - 12:27 PM, said:

Are you saying he's mean and a bully because his eyes are black? or are they unrelated?
Huh??? were are you reading that from, cos I don`t see him putting anything like that in that post!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#32    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

View PostInsaniac, on 24 November 2012 - 09:39 AM, said:

Never stated he wasn't Human. He's a person like you and me, I think (lol) - but he has black eyes, and a pale complexion. You can barely see the whites of his eyes. I always felt dread around this person, though. I don't understand that.

I know a guy who has eyes like that. You can barely see the whites in them. He told me that where he comes from almost everyone has eyes like that. It's some place called Asia.

#33    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 8,212 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

View Postscowl, on 24 November 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

I know a guy who has eyes like that. You can barely see the whites in them. He told me that where he comes from almost everyone has eyes like that. It's some place called Asia.

some place called Asia, can you be a bit more specific?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#34    Dinosaur Jr

Dinosaur Jr

I'm not a Mutant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 24 November 2012 - 02:39 PM, said:

Huh??? were are you reading that from, cos I don`t see him putting anything like that in that post!

I asked. duh.

#35    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 8,212 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:20 PM

View PostSpace_Jockey, on 25 November 2012 - 04:39 PM, said:

I asked. duh.
DUH!!!!! I know you asked, I ASKED why?
maybe I can ask him "do you mean he is a psychotic serial killer who prays on both men and women who are left handed and walk with a limp because his eyes are black"
can you see the relevance with both our questions to him?? there isn`t any!

Edited by freetoroam, 25 November 2012 - 06:21 PM.

#36    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,025 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

View PostInsaniac, on 24 November 2012 - 09:39 AM, said:

Never stated he wasn't Human. He's a person like you and me, I think (lol) - but he has black eyes, and a pale complexion. Hope I don't see him again.

Interesting article/blog: http://www.tumblr.co...k-eyed-children
well you insinuated it in your post. you said flat out that black eyed children entities are real and you know this because you used to get bullied by one.
you mentioned (twice i believe) that they exist.

"Yes, they are real, because I used to frequently get bullied by one."
and
"Black-Eyed Children" unfortunately exist. I don't like it anymore than anybody else does.

Edited by JGirl, 25 November 2012 - 06:31 PM.

#37    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

I was going to say something about Brown eyed girls but then just thought better of it.

Sha la la la la la la la la la la la te da

Or maybe I didn't.

:unsure2:

#38    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• 1,689 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

I just wonder why the heck they would have black eyes and all be children, there must be a reason? Loch Ness monster, bigfoot, witches, shadow people, mothman, ghosts, aliens etc all have theories that can be compelling and motives suggested etc they seem somewhat believable and can be offsprings of other categories too but black eyed children stumps me. The supposed paralysis that takes hold with eye contact can be similar to gray alien encounters or sleep paralysis beings. Shapeshifters maybe. Body snatchers? Possibilities but I think it seems a horror B movie fabrication. Children are always creepy if they are linked to the supernatural in a hostile way. It just seems like it isn't substantial/unique enough to hold water with me in terms of their exustence.

Edited by DancingCorpse, 25 November 2012 - 09:54 PM.

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#39    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,077 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:53 AM

View PostSpace_Jockey, on 24 November 2012 - 12:27 PM, said:

Are you saying he's mean and a bully because his eyes are black? or are they unrelated?

What you live, is what you are.

Not saying he's a bully because his eyes are black. I'm saying he's a bully due to his actions, although two black eyes staring down at me in sinister fashion doesn't help matters.

But no, I'm saying he's a bully, simply because he is/was a bully.

#40    Ghostdancer

Ghostdancer

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:02 AM

This was featured on Coast to Coast last night; first time I've heard of the Black Eyed Children.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

#41    Biff Wellington

Biff Wellington

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:17 AM

I'll tell you what is scary & very, very real.... The Black Eyed Peas

#42    petkkko

petkkko

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:09 AM

View PostInsaniac, on 27 November 2012 - 08:53 AM, said:

What you live, is what you are.

Not saying he's a bully because his eyes are black. I'm saying he's a bully due to his actions, although two black eyes staring down at me in sinister fashion doesn't help matters.

But no, I'm saying he's a bully, simply because he is/was a bully.
youre afraid of him because of the eyes ! not because he is a BEK but because you think he is one. your fear is no proof of theyr existance! get a life....... some people(especially kids)just have huge eyes where barely the white is visible. allot babies have this kind of eyes (like my sisters kids), it changes while they grow up...oh and by the way, : i bet the boy doesnt exist as well as your stupid story, or as you said he was a bully, beat ur ass up, u were afraid coz it hurt and plus you his eyes scared you and you end up with a trauma, and now you believe in some ridiculous demon kids. get real!

#43    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

View PostDantesTheory, on 02 October 2012 - 12:53 AM, said:

I don't know about kids, but about eleven years back I was driving slowly down the road to my apartment at the time.  My partner and I both saw a man with completely black eyes.  Mind you, this was eleven years ago back before full eye cosmetic contacts were readily available.  Besides that, I had the worst feeling when I saw him.  It was like a cold dread in my heart, my partner said the same to me later before I even told her how scared and uneasy I had been looking at him.  He felt evil.

I graduated from high school in 1997....16 years ago and i remember friends who had contacts like these then.  Stupid guys, but certainly not paranormal.  I call, if not "bull-$hit", at least "your mistake."

#44    Overdueleaf

Overdueleaf

Psychic Spy

• 1,129 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

Seeing how there are and have been contacts that make it possible for even the most mundane of people to transform into a Black-Eyed person.... or better yet pull a prank using their kids... how would it be possible to tell the differnence between a genuine Black-Eyed kid/person and a prankster? One might argue that it is the sense of uneasiness that is felt upon an encounter with one... though i would counter that you are already predisposed to fear/be leary of anything with all black eyes due to that fact that 1. they look far different or 2. you have heard of the urban legend of BEK's.. ... and if you do not have a way to distinguish the differnce... you can not just pick and choose which you want them to be..... encounters are either all real or all fake....... and seeing how all we have is anectdoatal evidence (and we know how reliable that is) for the existance of BEK/BE people... i am going to wadger that encounters are from individuals that have decided to give a good scare by wearing contact lenses (someting concrete that we do know exists).... just my opinong though.. take it for what it is worth

Posted Image

Your memory IS foggy. It's the pancakes

#45    Detective Mystery 2015

Detective Mystery 2015

Poltergeist

• 2,771 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:44 AM

Some adults and children might wear black contact lenses for laughs. I doubt that BEKs are real, though. Their stories sound like urban legends for the new millennium. I feel the same way about gang stalking to a certain extent.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users