Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

ZOZO the Ouija Board Demon

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#226    magebane

magebane

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:07 AM

Have a go with a Ouija App on Android see if that causes the same effect maybe zozo can send an SMS and keep Spamming you for years

#227    Grimm24

Grimm24

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• The World is Indeed Comic but the Joke is on Mankind - H.P. Lovecraft

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:32 PM

View Postnyuk, on 07 August 2011 - 11:02 PM, said:

I agree with Whatsinausername.
You wouldnt poke a grizzly bear with a stick cos it would be askin for trouble.
So why mess around with a ouiga board, you dont know whats gonna happen, so why risk it

Yeah you summon something that you cant get RID of,, or mabe it doesnt want to leave then what your just screwed. I say just leave all that stuff alone. Its not worth it

EXODUS-INSANUS-NOCTURNAS

#228    rosiejenny

rosiejenny

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

please please do not play with a Ouija board, escpecially if you ,are summoning Zozo, he will ruin your life! Back when I was 17, I am 43 now, a couple friends and I decided to play with the Ouija board, at first it was just dumb stuff like when will I get married, how many kids will I have that sort of thing. Then it got more and more derranged, we asked it if we were speaking to a demon, what could he do, will he kill us that kind of thing. He did say to me that when I was 40 me, or someone I loved would die. When you're 17 that seems like a million years away. Well to make a long story short, on June 25th I lost my oldest son in a house fire, he died. He was only 16 years old, he saved everyone in the house, but he didn't make it out!! I sometimes wonder if Zozo came back for exactly what he told me he would do!! It ruined my entire life, I can't begin to explain how much I miss my son. I do think though that Zozo doesn't have him, since he got everyone else out the fire he did a heroic act which would then void the abitlity for a demon to get him. God, intervened. Please keep in mind, even if the Ouija board doesn't do something right away, it can come back years later.

#229    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

View Postrosiejenny, on 04 March 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

please please do not play with a Ouija board, escpecially if you ,are summoning Zozo, he will ruin your life! Back when I was 17, I am 43 now, a couple friends and I decided to play with the Ouija board, at first it was just dumb stuff like when will I get married, how many kids will I have that sort of thing. Then it got more and more derranged, we asked it if we were speaking to a demon, what could he do, will he kill us that kind of thing. He did say to me that when I was 40 me, or someone I loved would die. When you're 17 that seems like a million years away. Well to make a long story short, on June 25th I lost my oldest son in a house fire, he died. He was only 16 years old, he saved everyone in the house, but he didn't make it out!! I sometimes wonder if Zozo came back for exactly what he told me he would do!! It ruined my entire life, I can't begin to explain how much I miss my son. I do think though that Zozo doesn't have him, since he got everyone else out the fire he did a heroic act which would then void the abitlity for a demon to get him. God, intervened. Please keep in mind, even if the Ouija board doesn't do something right away, it can come back years later.
I tried two days ago, it doesn't work.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#230    auramyst

auramyst

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 40 posts

• Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions~
    Edgar Cayce

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Hugs to you and I hope you are able to find some peace

#231    ozziemate

ozziemate

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• Life's a tease

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:08 AM

View PostOrdinaryClay, on 08 August 2011 - 02:31 AM, said:

I'd say board games are not the subject and necromancy is. Necromancy is spiritually dangerous and should not be practiced in any form.

I agree entirely with this statement.

The board is only one of many mediums that a person may use to "resurrect" a deceased spirit. I use the word resurrect deliberately as that is indeed what a person is doing calling on a spirit to manifest. However a spirit seeking to resurrect needs a body to do it in. Guess who that physical body may be the subject of a resurrection?

Normally resurrection events are temporary as most spirits know that their shift into conscousness is not appropriate, however some spirits have ambitions and will seek to fulfil those ambitions.

For those that are reading this thread that are troubled by ouigi board or other possessions [resurrections] there is a technique that may help find a way for the spirit to either go back to sleep [become one again with God] or become more compatibible with the person it is attempting to fit in with. [ie. Surviving heart transplant recipients have to accommodate a "generous" dead spirit for example]

In simple terms it is re-approaching the medium used, in this case the Ougi board and again summoning the spirit that is posing a problem. Then using the board ask it to spell out one key word.
That word is "GOD" with the intent to iinvoke the true God, creator etc. Normally this creates a "dead" board as the spirit can not spell the word God with out being healed.
Rational: God is the sum of all spirits, You are the sum of all spirits, summon God and you summon yourself. The spirit needs to return to being one with God therefor one with self. God needs no ouigi board to communicate with.

And for those tempted to play games with dead people, it is highly recommended that if you are going to wake someone up from the grave that you be prepared and trained properly [ grounded ] for an angry outcome and lingering outcomes and in some cases your life as a healthy human being could very well be finished as being half dead and half allive or variiations accordingly are not fun at all.

To the nay sayers and skeptics... good on you! Your doing a splendid job and keeping people away from these things....well done!
* just a pity that community naivity is the general and unfortunate outcome. A necessary evil so to speak.

Edited by ozziemate, 06 March 2013 - 12:41 AM.

#232    ozziemate

ozziemate

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• Life's a tease

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:21 AM

I am so sad that due to societies need to ignore the spiritual reality you were not taught or informed properly about the dangers of playing with dead people.
Be heartened that your son is indeed one with God as death provides a unification and cleansing.

Your experience thus told is helping others to avoid the "silly" but costly mistakes of the past, and possibly this is part of your personal journey through life to do so.

Edited by ozziemate, 06 March 2013 - 12:30 AM.

#233    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:13 AM

Its bad useing one of these.

#234    sards

sards

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 171 posts

• Open Mind

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:38 AM

From my experience. It opens yourself up to something that none of us are equipped to deal with. No matter how experienced you are.
Theres a lot of research thats been done to try prove paranormal phenomena. Once this is established we might start discovering how to deal with it.  So I would not experiment with it right now. Especially as I have a family. They take priority. i would never do anything to endanger them.

When I was young and silly I had a bad experience with it.....so definitely No....

#235    auramyst

auramyst

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 40 posts

• Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions~
    Edgar Cayce

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

View Postsards, on 07 March 2013 - 07:38 AM, said:

From my experience. It opens yourself up to something that none of us are equipped to deal with. No matter how experienced you are.
Theres a lot of research thats been done to try prove paranormal phenomena. Once this is established we might start discovering how to deal with it.  So I would not experiment with it right now. Especially as I have a family. They take priority. i would never do anything to endanger them.

When I was young and silly I had a bad experience with it.....so definitely No....

My thoughts exactly.  I also had a bad experience when I was young and silly.  I will always advise to leave the ouija boards alone.

#236    sards

sards

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 171 posts

• Open Mind

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:58 PM

I'm not convinced it has anything to do with spirits. I used to do glassy glassy BTW.  I firmly believe it's about focusing the mind. About empowering a part of your mind that is dormant the most part of your existence.  Where it draws it's energy from and how it opens that dimension I have no idea. All I know is that there is a lot of evil.

#237    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:03 AM

Led zepplien's  jimmy page knows about zozo.led zepplien's 4th album was going to be called zoso but they switched it to 4

Edited by coolguy, 09 March 2013 - 05:08 AM.

#238    Crashley

Crashley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:31 AM

I have had a run in with Zozo. Oddly enough, it happened on the very first day I ever used a ouija board. I have used it many times since. I do know for a fact the first time it was him, but i encountered an entity claiming to be him last weekend and I really think it was someone else. This entity seemed completely different. Z was very agressive, and as you stated moved the planchette certain ways. I think he has gained fame amongst the living therefore other evil spirits use his name to attempt to benefit somehow. This one from last weekend kept saying "free". So I asked if it wanted us to free it. The entity said "yes". We didnt, of course.

#239    Crashley

Crashley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:48 AM

You cannot summon Z or any other demon / entity. It is more random until something gets attatched, then you will continue to get the same entity until it leaves. I know this from experience.  They will lie. So please, dont try summoning anyone. You will not find your deceased loved ones. Been there, done that.

Edited by Crashley, 10 March 2013 - 05:53 AM.

#240    ozziemate

ozziemate

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• Life's a tease

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:56 AM

View PostCrashley, on 10 March 2013 - 05:31 AM, said:

I have had a run in with Zozo. Oddly enough, it happened on the very first day I ever used a ouija board. I have used it many times since. I do know for a fact the first time it was him, but i encountered an entity claiming to be him last weekend and I really think it was someone else. This entity seemed completely different. Z was very agressive, and as you stated moved the planchette certain ways. I think he has gained fame amongst the living therefore other evil spirits use his name to attempt to benefit somehow. This one from last weekend kept saying "free". So I asked if it wanted us to free it. The entity said "yes". We didnt, of course.

Maybe other people have noticed but the spirit world appears to be going through a healing and has been since 21/12/2012 so it would not be surprising if ZoZO 's behavior has changed.

Edited by ozziemate, 10 March 2013 - 05:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users