Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

ZOZO the Ouija Board Demon

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#46    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:25 AM

View PostBrianPotter, on 11 August 2011 - 06:07 AM, said:

...put a weight on the pushy thing(technical term)..

Ah, the planchette.

Reminds me of a funny thread on here: Plan Chat

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#47    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:41 AM

View Postmanacaca, on 11 August 2011 - 06:40 AM, said:

Oh man....
Now I have to spend money on recorder, cookies, carrot and milk !!???
Poor lil boy like me cannot afford to be possessed :cry:
Can demons just haunt me for love :devil:

Oh its an expensive thing summoning a demon....you should see what some of them charge on expenses...red boot polish,trident refurbishment,haircuts and nails polishing...the list is endless..:devil:

#48    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:43 AM

View PostJerry Only, on 11 August 2011 - 08:25 AM, said:

Ah, the planchette.

Reminds me of a funny thread on here: Plan Chat

LOL....thats a good one cheers...it made me laugh..:)

#49    ohio_traveler

ohio_traveler

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:53 AM

View Postsaad mohsin, on 11 August 2011 - 07:25 AM, said:

i tried 2 use a home made ouija board and it really worked can any 1 explain how this could happen

It's just your subconscience making it spell things. Nothing evil about it.

Here's a test. Try using it with your eyes closed and see if it still spells out things. ( Have a non-participating friend watch )

Sure, it will still move around. But it won't spell anything that makes any sense.

If an entity were making it spell, than it would still spell things out.

This should prove that it is you, not anything from the spirit world.

#50    Zampano

Zampano

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:04 PM

View Postclyde barrow, on 11 August 2011 - 11:53 AM, said:

It's just your subconscience making it spell things. Nothing evil about it.

Here's a test. Try using it with your eyes closed and see if it still spells out things. ( Have a non-participating friend watch )

Sure, it will still move around. But it won't spell anything that makes any sense.

If an entity were making it spell, than it would still spell things out.

This should prove that it is you, not anything from the spirit world.

Wow!  You're right!  I just tried it with my eyes closed and it spelled out a random nonsense word.. ."Redrum." :)

#51    manacaca

manacaca

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:34 PM

I did a card test before.

1/ pick a card, leave it face up somewhere you cannot see, then ask which card is it. Repeat 5 times, see how many times you get it right.

2/ pick a card, leave it face up somewhere you can see, then ask which card is it. Repeat 5 times as well.

My result was:
1/ 5 wrongs
2/ 5 rights

#52    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,098 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:14 PM

View Postsaad mohsin, on 11 August 2011 - 07:25 AM, said:

i tried 2 use a home made ouija board and it really worked can any 1 explain how this could happen
Have you actually read this entire thread (especially mine with the link of the video?) by using that backwards comment i have a feeling the answer is no.

Edited by Brian Topp, 11 August 2011 - 04:16 PM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.

#53    Zampano

Zampano

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:27 PM

Here's an interesting clip of even John Zaffis talking about ZOZO:

#54    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,098 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:11 PM

Wow, He claims a lot but honestly just... watch... my... link... it explains it all.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.

#55    Zampano

Zampano

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:34 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 11 August 2011 - 06:11 PM, said:

Wow, He claims a lot but honestly just... watch... my... link... it explains it all.

Yes,..I ..saw..your..video...when you posted it a few days ago.  At some level, it was as entertaining as the other videos that were posted in this thread, and also at some level, it wasn't debunking much of anything with one isolated event. There are hundreds and hundreds of ouija stories out there with many many variables.   I wouldn't mind seeing an experiment done with someone who claims the board works every single time with and with staggering results.  Anyway, that said, thanks for posting!  :)

#56    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,098 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:58 PM

Yes there's many stories and that what they are, stories. How many people write stories about zombies? Look over the short period of time where they were drugged up slaves to dead ghouls walking slowly to running rabies type virus trying to eat flesh yet i don't see one walking down the street.

Edited by Brian Topp, 11 August 2011 - 06:58 PM.

#57    Zampano

Zampano

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:35 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 11 August 2011 - 06:58 PM, said:

Yes there's many stories and that what they are, stories. How many people write stories about zombies? Look over the short period of time where they were drugged up slaves to dead ghouls walking slowly to running rabies type virus trying to eat flesh yet i don't see one walking down the street.

Yes Brian Topp!  That is exactly what they are.  In fact, this whole forum, Unexplained-Mysteries, is build on that exact notion.  If you click on any of the topics on this forum (Ghosts, metaphysics, cryptozoology, extraterrestrial life, UFO..etc) you would find hundreds of unexplained - mysterious stories.  All of the these stories, because they fall under the paranormal category, lives outside of the walls of science and the scientific method.  So, unfortunately, this is the wrong forum to have a real/fake debate.  :)  When dealing with the unknown, you must keep an open mind.  Are there crazy outlandish false stories out there??  Yes sir!  However, there are also many stories that are very interesting and deserve a second glance.  You got me nervous for a second Brian Topp, I thought I got transported away from my beloved Unexplained-Mysteries forum and dropped right into an ultra conservative FOX news forum.  :)

#58    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,098 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:15 PM

View PostZampano, on 11 August 2011 - 07:35 PM, said:

Yes Brian Topp!  That is exactly what they are.  In fact, this whole forum, Unexplained-Mysteries, is build on that exact notion.  If you click on any of the topics on this forum (Ghosts, metaphysics, cryptozoology, extraterrestrial life, UFO..etc) you would find hundreds of unexplained - mysterious stories.  All of the these stories, because they fall under the paranormal category, lives outside of the walls of science and the scientific method.  So, unfortunately, this is the wrong forum to have a real/fake debate.  :)  When dealing with the unknown, you must keep an open mind.  Are there crazy outlandish false stories out there??  Yes sir!  However, there are also many stories that are very interesting and deserve a second glance.  You got me nervous for a second Brian Topp, I thought I got transported away from my beloved Unexplained-Mysteries forum and dropped right into an ultra conservative FOX news forum.  :)
When you say hundreds of unexplained stories is pretty amusing, the fact is most of them can be explained, or at least give the most logical explanation on what they saw, spoke to, heard or felt.

Sometimes i feel that this forum is filled with a lot of impressionable people or people who just want to get a reaction or just to feel special, especially when it comes to popular movies/shows/novels. How many people wrote a story on UM claiming they saw a werewolf or a vampire on here a week after twilight came out of the movie theatre? Does it mean it is true because so many people wrote about it? No.  

Back to topic, this oujia board has been debunked time and again by various researchers but people will say "you never know the paranormal" or "Keep an open mind" so I will throw out my "open mind card"

#59    nyuk

nyuk

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:15 PM

Just because some tales/experiences whic concern the use of ouiga boards may have been debunked, it doesnt mean all reports re ouiga boards are automatically debunked

#60    Rat Girl

Rat Girl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:03 PM

I've done many ouija boards since I was a teen, and I have to be honest, aside from one terrifying incident which I still think could be attributed to something natural, nothing of much interest has ever happened.

When I first heard about zozo, it did freak me out for a while, I'll admit. I didn't like reading about it when I was alone, because I knew I'd get all worked up. But a lot of the reports seemed to be all very samey, like someone had read one and it had just been copied, Chinese whispers style, by others. So, I dunno. In order to be scared of it, I guess I'd have to believe in it. But my ouija board experiences have, minus one incident many years ago, been pretty disappointing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users